Chapter 1

Clay mask [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The big wooden door seemed twice as big once I walked up toward the front of the school. even though this is my second week here, the nerves got the best off me. My hands gripped onto the straps of my rucksack in fear.

You would think that after being here for a whole week I should be used to the school system...Lets just say my first day at my school was...interesting.

On the first day as soon as I stepped through the door of this huge building, no one seemed to notice me.

No one helped me when I was lost.

No one asked what my name was.

No one even spared me a glance.

This continued on for the whole first week… I made no friends, I had to sit alone, no one helped me when I was lost. Not even the teachers paid attention to me.

 

So as I pushed the big heavy door which was literally 10cm from my face, many thoughts went through my head.

I wonder if anyone will notice me? Will I make a friend?. I in a deep breath and pushed the door open, silently hoping someone who notice me.

 

The sounds of the creaky old door alerted everyone in the hall I had entered but no one turned to look, there was no reaction at all. I sighed as I noticed that everyone started to walk down the hallway...Am I really scary? Do I smell or something? Do I have a curse?

I stood there for a bit, waiting for someone to react or do something but no one seemed to notice me and continued to quietly whisper to each other.

The bell went and I quickly groaned and made my way to my first lesson which was maths.Great...double maths….absolutely brilliant.

I hate maths with a passion. I pushed my way through the huge crowd of people, no one said anything or pushed me back but instead they moved away from me. It was almost like I had a force field around me.

I stumbled landing straight on my face into my classroom, which was filled with my fellow classmates. I looked up nervously to see if no one saw, but I was only greeted with the sight of everyone talking to each other not even noticing me. I pulled myself up and walked to my seat which was at the back of the classroom by the window… Ironic right? Normally the main characters in cartoons sit at the back near the window but i'm nothing like a main character in fact its like I don’t even exist.

“Good morning class” My maths teachers voice spoke as she strutted through the door. I winched at her tone,it was forced and high pitched and made me shiver. I knew this lesson would be bad

 

I stood up once my double math lessons was over and stretched out my numb arms and legs. What a boring lesson…

I quickly grabbed my rucksack and sprinted towards the door. Thank god it’s break! I can relax for a bit.

I opened the door and run into the huge crowd which were also trying to escape their last lessons as well. I ran round the corner and squinted as the light from the outdoors seating area hit my eyes.

 

I quickly looked round at the outdoors sitting area for a empty space for me to sit down and relax. my eyes lit up once I found one; I quickly ran over to the space so that no one can get their before me.

Almost there…

Before I could reach to the table, I felt a pain then my body dropped to the floor.

I was so close to the table when I collided with something… or someone?

 

I picked myself off the ground and looked at the thing I collided with. It was a boy who was a taller than me, he looked much younger but I knew he was older than me and he had hair which were a dark shade of red, that seemed perfect even though we just bumped into each other. He obviously was shocked by the collision but i’m glad it happened because at least he is going to notice me right?

“Oh my god! Luhan! are you okay?!” Another boy said in the distance as he sprinted towards us.

We both jumped up from our place on the floor and looked at each other.

“Oh i’m sorry I wasn’t looking!” Lu Han said as he bowed to me.

“I wasn’t looking as well so its partially my fault as well.” I quickly replied as I bowed to him as well.

“Hey are you new here? I’ve never seen you before?” He asks once he took a look at me.

I nodded to reply to his question. “ I transferred here last week, My name is Do Kyungsoo” I gave him a small smile. At least someone finally noticed me.

“Oh my name is Lu Han” He replied with the same smile.

“Do you want to sit with us?” He gestured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter