Chapter 3

Clay mask [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang loudly, causing all of the students to stand up at the same time, and dash out the room at the same time; despite their teachers yelling and trying to stop them.

 

I quickly exited alongside my fellow classmates and hurried down the hallway towards where Luhan and Sehun will be sitting.

 

After much pushing and shoving, the end of the hallways was finally in sight…


 

until

 

I felt someones foot hit mine, and then everything went too fast for my brain to comprehend…

 

It was only when my chest hit the floor did I realised what just happened. Someone tripped me...either it was on purpose or accident but either way I’m not very happy that I’m currently on the dirty floor.

 

I looked up at the mass of people who were just walking around my fallen body, not paying any attention to me but they were instead muttered words under their breath. I bet most of them were mean. I snapped out of my thoughts once I felt a hand grip onto my arm.

 

“OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?” The voice says as they pulled me up onto my feet.

I turn to look at the person who helped me up. He was taller then me but not by alot. He is very handsome… I also noticed something...He seemed to wear all of the latest fashion and they seem to be made of the finest material…..so he must be rich in some way…...okay…..I know what you are thinking….. ‘Why the hell do know these are the finest material…? and why are you talking to yourself..?’

One- I just know okay….no questions needed and two- yeah… I really should stop talking to myself.

 

I snapped out of the weirdness that was that conversation. My eyes focused on the boy, who seemed to be frozen in place.

 

“Umm …..hello?” I said to the guy in hope to unfreeze him...But he just continued to stare at me with a certain look that I couldn’t understand.

 

“You’re…...him….” He muttered as he threw my arm out of his grip…

He turned around and ran through the crowd who for once seemed to be staring at what just happened…

….Geez...What’s his problem?...


 

I just simply brushed the dirt on my clothes and continued walking. trying to completely ignore the pain coming from my legs.

 

Once the lunch table was in sight, I started running despite the pain. Once I finally arrived I noticed that Luhan and Sehun were both looking at me with wide eyes.

 

“Soo….What happened to you?” Luhan said in a rather quiet manner.

“Ahh… Nothing...Just fell over in the hallway, until some weird kid helped me”

“Weird kid?” Sehun asked.

“Some weird kid who has brown hair and wears really expensive designer clothes… he helped me up then stared at me for a bit and then practically threw my arm away from him like I had an illness”

I saw Sehun and Luhan turn to each other and gave each other a strange look….What is with everyone in this school giving each other weird looks.

“What’s wrong...why are you giving each other that look?” I asked as my curiosity got too much for me.

“everything I fine~ don’t worry weird things like that isn’t common and it probably won’t happen again” Luhan said as he sent me a smile that tried to reassure me but for some reason I felt like everyone was hiding something from me.

 

Silence filled the table as we all pulled out our lunch from our bags and started eating.

the sounds of the other conversations coming from other tables could be heard.

Luhan was also a kind of a loud eater so we could also hear him eat which was…...nice?

……………………

not………………….

 

“So…..Kyungsoo….Did you find that Jongin person yesterday?” Luhan asked with a mouth full of food….eww…

“no..I must of imagined it...there was no one by the name Jongin in the records” I lied as I passed Luhan a napkin.

Sehun’s head turned to looked at me, with a confused look.

“But then what about the pottery room?” He asks in a quiet tone.

“Pottery room?....ahhh…. there was no pottery room” I lied

 

More silence continued after that. I hated how awkward the whole atmosphere has become.

I know that I haven't really been here for a while and that luhan and Sehun are my only friends here... Well apart from Jongin... But would Jongin really be classified as a friend??

 

“Lu-Lu you are such a messy eater” I heard Sehun says to the elder as he delicately wiped the remains of the food of his face.

 

But what was once a sweet and innocent gesture soon become a super close touching session.

 

I looked down at my food to avoid seeing whatever the couple will do soon.

 

And the super close touching session became a small makeout session.

 

By small I mean... I didn't look up but I hope it wasn't a no stop ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter