Chapter 6

Clay mask [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once we arrived on the doorstop of my very small house. I looked around the area that is my house and sighed when I realised that my house is probably not up to Jongin's standard.

The grass in the garden was overgrown and in some patches it was turning a weird brown colour. The flowers are sagging due to lack of me tending to them. The front door is old and cracked and the paint work on the house is faded and needs to be redone.

The house is officially a mess...okay I know I only moved here two weeks ago but still I should of worked on the outside of the house more instead if focusing all the time on the outside.

All the other houses on the street were clean and neat and tidy. Especially the house next to mine on the left. Their garden is so beautiful and the grass is the perfect length yet I never seen anyone work on the garden. In fact I have never even met my neighbours...

A cough brought me out of my thoughts

Oh yeah... I forgot Jongin was here...

“Are you okay Kyunggie Hyung?” He asked looking at me with a small pout.

I nod and rush to open the door. The door let out a eairy creaky sound. Jongin shuffled into the house fast and removed his school shoes placed down his school bag.

I tried to follow after him but my body was still aching because of the “warning” I received.

 

Once I finally got off my shoes after a small struggle, I walked towards the direction where Jongin walked,which was the living room.

 

Despite the outside of my house being not in a good state. The inside was nice and I’m actually quite proud of it.

The living room was a soft golden tan, the room was small but even with furniture it still had a nice amount of space to move around. All the furniture were a white and practically spotless. I smiled as I looked around the room, All of the work I did by myself and I’m extremely proud of that. Yes it took a while to paint all the room but it was worth it. Also I spent most of my money on the house and the furniture.

 

“Hey Kyunggie~ Your house is really clean..I like it” I heard Jongin say.

He turned to face me and gave me a small pleasant smile.

“Thank you” I replied and returned the smile.

 

I walked past Jongin over to the white sofa and sat down crosslegged. I looked over to the boy who was just standing there staring at me. I patted the spot next to me and motioned for Jongin to sit down. I guess he understood as he shuffled towards me and sat right where I was patting.

 

Silence fell as we just sat there, neither of us moved or said a word. The atmosphere became awkward.

Great…

 

I heard some movement next to me so I turned to look at the source of the noise. Jongin was leaning forward as he reached to pick up a picture frame which was on the coffee table in front of us.

The weird thing is the frame had no photo in it.

 

“Why is there no photo?”

I turned my head away so I didn’t have to look him in the eyes.

 

“I don’t have any photos to put in them”  I replied with no emotion in my voice.

 

“Well then we can use my camera and take loads of photos to put in all of these empty frames” He said as be poked my cheek and motioned towards at the empty frames that are hanged and positioned around the room.

I turned to face Jongin and was met with another lovely smile from the younger.

 

I stood up as I realised that I haven’t gotten Jongin a drink or anything. Jesus...Where are my manners…

“Jongin let me get you a drink” I quickly ran into my small kitchen.

 

I went to the rather small fridge that was near the door of the kitchen and peaked inside to see what type of drinks I had.

 

Hmm let’s see…

 

“Umm… Jongin…Do you like orange juice?” I yelled to him with the top half of my body in the fridge.

 

“Yeah~” I heard him say from the other room. I was surprised that I could hear him over the buzzing that was produced by the rather small fridge.

 

I grabbed the drink and walked to where the drinking glasses was. But it was only when I got the the cupboard did I realise that I was too small to reach the high shelf in the cupboard where all the glasses were placed…

 

The pain of being my height.


 

Don’t even ask why and how I got the glasses up there in the first place.

 

I walked over to the nearest chair and dragged it back over to the cupboard. I placed the chair next it and sighed as I put one foot onto the wooden chair. I used the lower shelves of the cupboard to pull myself up. As I finally got a hold of two cups I heard a cough near by.

 

I turned round to see who had made the noise.

 

That’s where I saw Jongin leaning on the doorframe with a smirk on his face.

“What?.....” I asked.

 

“Do you need any help?” He asked while motioning to the chair that I was standing on.

 

I gave him a judging look.

 

“No I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter