Chapter Two

Wishing to the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Baekhyun entered th cafe, that used to be one of favorite for him and Taeyeon to hang out together. He sat near the glass window, admiring what's outside. He found little pleasing to see the amount people walking past by the cafe, he could see the back-story just by their expression. He could see people smiling. He admit it, he totally envy with each of them. He create a small smile on his face, trying to cheers his self. But he fail. 

 

He stop from it when the waitress talk to him. 

 

"Sir" 

 

"Hmm..yes!?" Baekhyun asked with surprised face. 

 

"Are you okay sir?" The waitress and Baekhyun just replied with an "I'm Okay" 

 

"One caramel macchiato please" 

 

"The waitress nodded as she writting it on a small book. "Anything else?" 

 

"Nope. Just that" Baekhyun replied with smile, a force smile.

 

"Doesn't that Baekhyun?" The owner of the cafe, ask in his own mind. Staring baekhyun back from counter he knew who's the person already. He walk toward and pat his shoulder. "Baekhyun" 

 

Baekhyun look up and stood up before bow to the owner cafe. "Xiumin Hyung". "I don't see Taeyeon. Where's is she?" 

 

"She going to somewhere." Baekhyun half lied. Actually he also didn't know where's Taeyeon but for sure he know that Taeyeon with Chen. 

 

"No wonder why you sat at this small table with one chair since you came by yourself, right?" Xiumin asked and baekhyun nod his head. 

 

"Okay then. I need to work now. Just tell me if you want to drink or eat anything. Okay?" Xiumin said playfully making Baekhyun chuckled on it. 

 

He put his earphone and close his eyes as the melody start playing. He heard his phone vibrate and He take it. As he see the screen name saying his aunt sent him message. 

 

"Baekhyun, Tonight let's dinner with us together. Make sure you come okay?" 

 

Baekhyun smile after he read it. 

 

"Okay Auntie ^^!" 

 

As he put his phone at his pocket. "should I come it for my parents and taeyeon parents whether Taeyeon. Doesn't important baekhyun. You need to come too. Maybe you both can talk about your relationship with her." Baekhyun said in his mind, wanting to brave his self. 

 

[At Kim Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter