Chapter Four

Wishing to the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyun Pov 

"I feel good after I meet your grandma and grandpa, Taeng. It's a lot of fun to spend my time with them." I said honestly to Taeyeon who busying with her phone. "Me too. I'm so happy."

 

Hey Baek! you remember when we still kids we used to play around Halmeoni and Halbeoji? Hehe we're so naughty that time  right?" She ask me with cheerful voice that made me smile for her.

 

"Nope" I said and earning beat from her at my arm. I laugh with it so does her. "Keep teased me if you want that happen to you again! I think I should make it harshly next time."

 

She said which caused me laughed. "You're kid please I don't need to stop with your warning" I replied and here again she hit me. This time it's hard. "Ya!" I half shouted at her. "What dude? didn't I warning you already?" She said as she roll her eyes and looked away from me. "Aigoo~Kyeopta" I said as I start poke her cheeks. 

 

"Stop It! Ya!! Byun Baekhyun!" She shouted which caused Taehyung awake from his sleep. "Noona ~ Hyung ~ why so noisy. Taehyung want to sleep." Taehyung said as he rub his eyes and stood up at the back center. "Taehyung, your noona the one noisy not hyung" I said as I point my right hand to Taeyeon. "Not Me!" 

 

"It's You" I said as I smile creeply on her. "Pfft Not Funny at all Baek!" She said coldly and looked away. I chuckled before judge it. "You look like my grandma when you mad" with that, She laughed and Hit my arm many times. 

 

"You're Bad!!" 

 

Once we reach. Taeyeon bring me to her house. "You must stayed with us tonight." She said with smile.

 

"Why?" I ask her. "Cause my mom and dad didn't get home yet. What else?" I laughed before nodded. 

 

 She smiled before letting her words "My parents going to japan for work remember?" 

 

"Yea, I remember now" 

 

"By the way Baekkie, I can't wait for tomorrow we going to college! Yes! just a little time I'm going to be adult!" She said as she jump around at living room while me smiling on it before sent Taehyung to his room. 

 

"Don't you excited and happy for that Baekkie? We're going to be adult"

 

"The one who should be happy and excited for that is me not you. You just become adult on your age but not your brain." I teased and I start running around the house with Taeyeon at back wanting to catch me. The reason why? Of course she want to hit me again. 

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

Taeyeon Pov

 

"Where am I?"  I looked at my right and left. Why I everything is white? I stood up from my place before and started to walk.

When I saw a guy standing with his back facing me with light on him. Suddenly I smile before asking my mind. "Who is he? My Prince charming?" with that I let out small laughs before continue my step, suddenly the guy turn his body but still I can't see his face because of the light so I walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter