Chapter Nine

Wishing to the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks now. 

Two weeks that makes me want to kick, hit, punch baekhyun as I want. I Hate him! So Much! I feel pity for Yoona. She said that she'll be okay. She must hard when Baekhyun didn't accpect her feels for him. THAT JERK BAEKHYUN! How could he. I feel diasspointed on him for the first time. He didn't used to be that way. I mean why he need to avoiding her and me. I know he mad that I'm the one who helps Yoona. But at least why don't he think before hating and doing to sh** to us?

 

[At Seoul Hospital] 

I accompany my grandma to check her condition at hospital. 

 

As me and my grandma talks. I saw Baekhyun at lobby sitting at there. "Why he look so pale?" I said and this time I forgot that i was mad at him so I decide to walk toward him but then he went to entered the elevator. I check the Number stair that he stop for. "18" I set it on my mind before walks toward my grandma. 

 

"Hi" I called him as he sat beside me. "Hi" He said with smile but this time it's like a different. Am I stranger for him? I pouted before I pouted on his cheeks. "Baekkie" 

 

He looked at me so I stop from doing that before. I look at my feat before looked at him. "I'm sorry.."

 

He smiled as he chuckled. "Did he just act cold at me?" 

 

"You don't need to" He said with smile and pinch my cheek. 

 

I smiled for that and Hug him.

 

After I broke the hug. I hold baekhyun cheek with my palms. "I saw you at Seoul Hospital at Monday. What are you doing there? You seem came by your self." 

 

He broke our eyecontect and sat comfortable before he speak. 

 

"I went at there to met my friends. He-- in-- involved in motorcy---- a car accident" He replied me with sturred. 

 

I just nodded. But still my mind said that he lied at me. "Which stair your friend stayed?" 

 

"13" 

 

My heart broke into piece with that. He lied to me. 

 

"You sure?" I looked at him. "yea" He replied without looked at me back. 

 

No Other Pov

 

[At Seoul Hospital] 

 

The raining hadn’t stopped at all that day. Seoul had been caught in one of the worst torrential down pours in this year alone. It has rained for two days, four hours and 11 minutes exactly to the dot. Baekhyun should know; he’s been counting every minute in hopes of distracting himself at least for a little while. He needs the distraction so that his breath doesn’t catch in his throat, and that he can continue his life without the crushing pain in his chest, or the anxiety overflowing his already filled to the brim cup of thoughts that plague his every day routine, or the suffocation of the fear that’s living and breathing his air and every drop until he can no longer fight or scream or –

“Stop!”

 

For him Lying her even just for One time already makes his heart pain hurt as he wa right now. He smiled to his self like a crazy person. 

 

Dr.Lee Hae Jin came and stand beside Baekhyun. Watching the view outside through the big glass window. "Here. I got you coffee" She said as she handed it for baekhyun. He smile and he took it. "Thank you. Noona" 

 

"Mind to share it to me what on your mind now?" 

 

"Hae Jin Noona. What will you do when don't have strength to tell someone that you love her/him." 

 

"If I had my own reason. Like I had a disease that coming to death. I won't tell to the person how much I love him. But it won't happen in reality. You know It's hard to feels it. I won't believe if there is someone will do that." 

 

She create a smile for the younger one. 

 

"Oh...okay.." Baekhyun said in soft voice caused the older one knew the reason why he gave her that kind of question. 

 

"You love someone?" 

 

Baekhyun keep his head low before speak. "Yes.."

 

She felt her eyes build tears on it. "Really?" She ask as she rub her eyes. 

 

"But she with someone now. I feels happy for that" His answer makes she almost let out her tears infront of him. 

 

She pat his head. "Aigoo~ You're in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter