Chapter Five

Wishing to the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon Pov

 

As Soon I woke up. I walk to mirror to see my reflection. I put my both hand on my chest, where my heart was. I don't know why my heart telling me that my dream last night has meaning. Deep one. It;s like important also It's like telling me that One day it will happen. "It can be real right" I let out the words that I keep on my mouth. 

 

I rush to down stair. As I heard baekhyun and taehyung voice from kitchen. I quickly goes to there. "Good Morning Taeng" Baekhyun greet me with smiled as he sat infront Taehyung. 

 

"Oh Noona. Good Morning" 

 

I sat beside Taehyung with my eyes still didn't brake staring on Baekhyun. "Why?" ask he and I just smile before replied. "Nothing hehe" I lied. 

 

"why you just quite. Hates to talks with me?" Baekhyun asked with teased. I was above to punch his arm lightly, like I always did but I can't. Like my body just froze suddenly. 

 

"No I will naver hates you" 

 

"I know" He said with smile as he start driving. 

 

"So how's Chen? Which college he's stayed?" 

 

"He's same with us but he's not going to attend today" I replied him with smile. I feel better when it's comes to my boyfriend topic, chen. 

 

"When will he attend then?" He asked me with smile.

 

"After 4 days. Start from this day" 

 

[At Sq Hogain]

As soon we reach. Baekhyun and I walked together. As Usual like high school people around us will land their eyes on us. Whispering like we're couple and some of them will being s you know what I mean. Jealous? Why must. He's only my best friend their had no reason to hates that much. So does Baekhyun. Why guys  keep judging him. How I wish If I'am a guy hehe I might said like "Bro before you talks can you see your face on mirror" I mean Baekhyun is nice, good looking and many else. He's charming. Every girls will falls on him for sure. But not me hehe it's just because he like my family at the same time not just as my best friend only. He's important to me. 

 

We sat in middle as we entered the class. "So Many" I said with smiled. "Yea.." Baekhyun said as take out our books. 

 

Baekhyun keep pinched his forehead as his eyes blining with no times.

 

"Are you okay baekkie?" I ask him as I patted his back. He's nodded before smiling to me. 

 

"You should went to hospital" I said to him. 

 

"Okay." 

 

Baekhyun Pov  

As Soon our lesson end I send Taeyeon to her house then went to hospital near our residence. I feel my head was hurt. So hurt which it almost makes me faint. 

 

"Nurse" I called the nurse and glad she's replied me even she look busying typing something. I don't want to be rude but what I need right is medicine. My head hurt so badly right now. 

 

"Yes young man?" 

 

"Where's I need to take the number?" 

 

"You need to goes to another block not in here." With that she explain me about my question before. 

 

As she finished it. I nodded my head as understand what she had told me and bow at her. "Thank You" w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter