Chapter Seven

Wishing to the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they ate together, Taeyeon bring baekhyun join, lay on the grass. Baekhyun obeyed it. 

 

"I miss when we used to came here, and one of our favorite to do is lay on this grass while watching the star at the sky." Taeyeon speak and baekhyun looked at her. "Me too" He said in curtly. 

 

"Baekkie. Can I ask?" 

 

"Hmm..What do you want to ask?" 

 

"Remember when you tell me that you crush with one girl. You keep telling me about how much you like that girl and so does me I keep telling you about how much I like Chen a lot. Since You helped to get Chen. How about I pay it back to you? I can help you to get that girl for you. You love her don't you?" 

 

Taeyeon smiled at he, waiting for baekhyun replied her. 

 

Baekhyun gave her a smile before speak. 

 

"I love her. I do." He said with smiled as he makes eyecontect with Taeyeon. 

 

"But Now She had someone already" 

 

Taeyeon gasp before saying. 

 

"OMG! How stupid that girl was! She will be lucky if she got you." 

 

Baekhyun chuckled when he saw his best friend face pouting while mad. 

 

"It's okay" Baekhyun said and they back to lay again. 

 

"Taeng" 

 

"Yes?" 

 

"What do you wish for?" 

 

"Hmm...I wish my prince charming,chen will be like you baek" Taeyeon said. 

 

"Me?" 

 

Taeyeon smiled as she nodded. 

 

"I just sometime feel dissapointed with chen. and please don't ask the reason why baekkie. We can handle it by our self. You know couple little problem." 

 

Baekhyun hug her. "I wish the best for you both" 

 

Taeyeon nodded as she hug baekhyun back. 

 

"How I wish Chen like you, baek"  Taeyeon said on her mind. 

 

After One Week, 

 

Baekhyun went to Seoul Hospital. He walked to Dr.Lee Hae Jie room with heavy step. As soon he infront the doctor room. He sighed before hold the knob. 

 

"Mr. Byun" Dr.Lee Hae Jie said as she stood up. She smiled warmly to baekhyun and walk toward the younger one. "Please have a seat" 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he gave the older one, a smile. 

 

"Mr.Byun didn't you already tell your parents about it?" 

 

"No" 

 

"Why?" 

 

"I have my own reason Doctor. Please do understand me" Baekhyun said as he looked up.  

 

She nodded as she let out a heavy sighed. She pat his back. "Okay. I understand you. But at least please came here to met me. Maybe I can help you. Day by day we can heal your disease by working it together. I help you Mr.Byun" 

 

Baekhyun just smile on the older one because of her kind to him. 

 

"Thank You" Baekhyun said. 

 

She nodded with smile. 

 

"Come on. Let me sent you to your room. Since you're my patient." She smiled before handed her hand for the younger one. 

 

"Here. Your room" She said and Baekhyun nodded with smile before telling her not to entered the room with him. "It's Okay. You must have a lot work do again Doc. I can do it by my self" 

 

She smiled for it. He right she had many work to do again. 

 

"Okay then. Soon I come here okay?" She said. 

 

"Yea." 

 

"By the way, Just call me Hae Jin Noona.I'm older 4 years for your info." She said as she laughed. 

 

Baekhyun laughed before replied. "Haha. Okay.Okay Hae Jin Noona." 

 

When he step toward to the room. He close his eyes. Telling him self to calm. 

 

He opened it slowly. He look around the room before walk toward the big glass window beside the bed. He open the curtain,  just to see the city view. He smiled before he sat on his bed. 

 

[At College] 

 

"Kyungsoo" Taeyeon called as she sat infront of D.O seat. 

 

"Do you know where's Baekhyun? I didn't see him around our college even this morning at his house.

 

"He said that--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter