Chapter Ten

Wishing to the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I know you're always sad when baekhyun didn't came to high school and now you bring it to College. But today you're really acting weird. Before if Baekhyun won't came to school or high school. You will looking for him around. But now today, once Kyungsoo told you about the reason Baekhyun didn't attend college. You take it easy. I should be happy that you're thinking mature right now Tae, But can you share what on your mind that made you act like this?" Tiffany stated. 

 

Taeyeon sighed, "Fine. I just thinking that baekhyun hide something from me. Something really important, you know kind of we called secret." 

 

"Secret? He hide his secret from you?"  Taeyeon nodded.

 

"Yes. Tif, I mean if he will always tell me about anything if I ask him and yes he replied me honestly and sincerely but yesterday. He lied at me. I never expected he will lied to me Tif." 

 

"Hey..I think you both need to talk. Just you both." Tiffany said as she hold Taeyeon hands. 

 

"What if he keep lying and hiding it from me?" 

 

"Then find it by your self." 

 

Taeyeon smiled. "Thanks Tif" 

 

"You're Welcome Tae." 

 

Taeyeon Pov 

What Tiffany said is right. I need to talk with baekhyun and he keep acting at me. I won't let out a single change. I will find it by my self. He said he just go there to visit his friend but why he need lie my about the stair. What's wrong with 18 floor? 

 

I took my phone from my pocket and dialed Baekhyun number. 

 

"Hello" 

 

"Baek!" 

 

"Oh Taeng~ What is it?" 

 

"Hey. Can we met right now." 

 

"But it's midnight" He said on other line. 

 

"Please~ Baekkie~! Don't worry I buy the foods for us. Let's met at Han river. What do you say?" 

 

"Okay" He replied making me smile. 

 

[At Han River] 

 

"Taeng" He called me and sat beside me at the couch that facing to the river. 

 

"What's up?" He smiled at me and I pay his smile back by smiling for him too. 

 

"I Just want to talk you" I said with serious tone. I heard Baekhyun sighed before he let out his words. "What do you want to talk about?" 

 

"About you and me. Baekkie! Didn't you get it? We become like stranger to each other right now. I mean our best friend realationship it's rarely. I stoped for awhile after I found out that my tears that I hold before met him falls  to my face. He hold my hand. "I'm Sorry. It's my fault. Not your" 

 

2:00pm 

 

"Taeng let's home? I acompany you to your house" 

 

"It's Okay. I can drive by my self. By the way, how about you baekkie? Not going to get home with me." I asked and he letting out a dump laughs. I hate if he lied this time at me again. 

 

"I stayed at Yixing house" 

 

"Who's Yixing?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter