Chapter One

Wishing to the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Baekhyun Pov"

Today I woke up earlier than usual because today is a very meaning day for me. Not because today of our high school graduation it's just because I'm going to confess, for almost 19 years I like this girl who used to be my best friend. Maybe she only see me as her best friend and love me as her best friend since we've been being best friend from childhood. But for me I see her as a woman and I love her as a woman.

 

I keep telling sorry to all girls that confess to me at high school. It's not because there are not my type but It's because of her, Kim Taeyeon. So does her. She push all guys that confess on her but it's different than mine. Because she did for a guy named Kim Jongdae. She crush on him for a 3 years from what I know. Wait that for sure. Totally it is. She keep asking me what guy like and hates and gladly I help her. She keep telling me the way Jongdae was. I laugh for that reason, when she talk about him to me, her smile so brightly I'm happy for that but at the same time my heart.. it's hurt. But I ignore it I still here for her, smile for her and love her. 

 

"Baekkie!" Taeyeon called me as she put her arm on my shoulder while smiling like an angel like always. "Hey" I replied her with smile. "Today our graduation can't wait to celebrate it with you." She said to me and I just nodded.

 

"For sure I'm going to be the best student for our graduation. I know that award going to be mine not you" I teased on her which it make her faking mad face. Cute. I laugh on it and she punch my arm lightly. "Ouch..ya it's hurt."  

 

"You are selfish!" She said while me still holding my laugh. "Okay..Okay I'm Sorry" I apologize and start making funny face for her. Goal! She laugh hardly for it. 

 

After the Graduation ended and walk toward my parents with my smile just for them now. I hug my mom who crying in happiness right now. I looked at my dad as he smile proudly to me. I thank god for giving me a great parents. 

 

When Mr. and Mrs.Kim walk toward us with smile. I run to them and hug Mrs.Kim who used to be like my second mom already. Since for me their already like my second parents. So does Taeyeon. She same as me, she will do the same thing to my parents too.  

 

"Good Job Baekhyun! Congrats" Mr.Kim told me with big smile on his face and patting my back. "Thank you Uncle" I said with smile. "You did the best. Congrats Baekhyun ah~" Mrs.Kim said as she patting my head. I laugh and smile for it. "Thank you Auntie" 

 

"Auntie, where's Taeyeon?" I asked Mrs.Kim. "She said she going to somewhere." Mrs.Kim replied and I just nodded. "Why you asking for Taeyeon, Baekhyun~ah?" 

 

"I'm going to look for her." I replied with smile. Which it make Mrs.Kim laugh on it following by my parents and Mr.Kim . I low my head down. "We Know you like her for a long time." My mom said which it make my eyes become wide as it can. "Really?" I ask each of them and at the same time their nodded with smile. 

 

"Tell her. Don't forget to came home for dinner. We need to celebrate for you both graduation." 

 

"Okay!" I said as I run to my locker. I take out a silver ring and a rose from my locker with letter on it. "Today the day." I said under my breath and smile like an idiot.

 

I start looking for Taeyeon at our place from childhood, Hut. Since we already promise after graduation we will celebrate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter