3

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Stranger

 

 

Kringgggg!! Kringgggg!! Kringgggg!!

Joonmyun jolted awake by the obnoxiously loud alarm on the night stand. He reached for the source of the annoying sound blindly and pressed the alarm off. Monday morning came way too fast for his liking. It felt like minutes ago he watched Pororo with Siwon hyung in the living room. It must be Siwon hyung that carried him to his room. Joonmyun grumbled and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

 Wait…..

Joonmyun’s eyes snapped open wide and he took a sharp breath. For as long as he could remember, he had a single bed and he had never had an alarm clock before. Panic rushed through his veins as his mind was starting to fill with negative thoughts.

Did someone kidnap him? But he remembered Siwon hyung whispered him ‘goodnight my bunny’ last night.

Slowly, cautiously, Joonmyun peeked over the edge of his blanket. He held his breath, afraid of what will greet him.

Joonmyun gaped like a fish and immediately blanched at the sight of an unfamiliar room. His eyes grew bigger in seconds and he unconsciously gulped down his saliva. He turned his head sideways and frowned. His Pororo doll was sitting peacefully on the night stand.

For sure, he was in his room. But…….why everything felt so wrong?

Joonmyun swallowed thickly. He pulled off his blanket and carefully slid out of the bed. Joonmyun’s frown deepened. When did he change his bed?

Joonmyun’s face was plastered with bewildered expression as he walked towards his bathroom. Perhaps he was having hallucinations. He just needed to wash his face and take a warm bath and everything will be just like before.

Joonmyun pushed the bathroom door open and instantly scrunched up his nose.

Vanilla?

Joonmyun remembered he much he loved strawberry scented shower gel.

Joonmyun shook his head and tried to shake off any weird thoughts. It was not good to overuse his brain this early. He needed to save his energy to play with Yifan today.

Joonmyun sighed deeply as he opened the faucet and began to splash cold water over his face.

Wait……

He didn’t remember he could use the faucet without him standing on his tiptoes. Joonmyun frowned a little and lifted his head to look into the mirror.

 

Everyone in the house was awoken by Joonmyun’s horrified scream.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Joonmyun held back a sob and did his best not to cry when a tanned skin male dragged him out of the school. He had no idea who was the taller male,…..and another two strange males. Joonmyun turned sideways to steal a glance at the two males walking behind him.

“Joonie, stop looking at me like that. You were staring at me as if I grew horns on my head.” A male with wide eyes tilted his head as he spoke slowly. “Is there something you want to tell me?”

Joonmyun bit his lower lip and shook his head. “No! I’m-I’m sorry, K-Kyungsoo.”

“Wait. Stop right there.” Kyungsoo said and took a step closer to Joonmyun. “I’m sure you have something to tell me.” 

Joonmyun felt a panic attack coming. He flinched when Joomin (Was it Joomin or Jongin?) tightened his grip on his arm. The tanned skin male studied his face for a moment and frowned.

“Are you hiding something from us? You were acting strange the whole time in the classroom. You stared at me like we’ve never met before. Now say who I am.”

“Joo-“ Joonmyun closed his eyes when the tanned skin male hissed loudly.

“It’s Jongin. J.O.N.G.I.N! Oh God! Joonmyun, I’ve told you so many times this morning.”

A tall male with cute dimples suddenly appeared in front of Joonmyun’s face. “And who am I?”

Joonmyun inhaled a shaky breath as he opened his eyes. “Zhang?”

The male smiled slightly but somehow he looked annoyed with Joonmyun. “Well, you’re half right. But I didn’t remember you calling me Zhang before this. Did you knock your head somewhere yesterday? Let me check yo-“

“Enough Yixing. Joonie looks so scared.” Kyungsoo said and wrapped his arms around Joonmyun’s small frame. “It’s okay to not remember their names. As long as you know me.” Kyungsoo said and stuck his tongue out at Jongin and Yixing.  

“Soo-ya.” Joonmyun’s eyes began to brim with tears. He couldn’t believe the male holding him now was his small and cute Kyungsoo. Even Kyungsoo’s voice had changed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter