Chapter 26

Maybe Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SungWook hold their wedding ceremony.

Maybe Tomorrow

Everyday:
 

"Your tie is loose again." Donghae straightened and tightened Ryeowook's tie.

"Careful, Ryeowook. These tuxedos are expensive." Eunhyuk flattened and smoothed out Ryeowook's tux, starting with his shoulders, then fixing his cuffs.

"Donghae, you're choking me." Ryeowook lightly slapped Donghae's hands and loosened his tie back to the way it was. "Eunhyuk, I'm fine, you can stop pampering me now."

"Sorry, Wook. We just want everything to be perfect for you." Eunhyuk backed up a little. "You are one of the first to get married after all."

"Who would've thought, right?" Kyuhyun laughed a little, Heechul giggling with him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ryeowook gasped.

"Nothing." Kyuhyun replied, an evil grin on his face.

Ryeowook was nervous beyond belief. It was that roller coaster ride at the theme park all over again. Anxiety filling his body at every inch, making his palms sweat, his heart race, and made his stomach feel like it was being into a black hole.

"Don't be nervous." Sungmin patted Ryeowook's shoulder gently. "Everything will be fine, trust me."

"Thanks, Min." Ryeowook took multiple deep breaths to try composing himself.

"I'm going to go wait for Sungah." Donghae gave Ryeowook a sweet smile, then walked up the aisle. He opened the door and made his way to the room Sungah was getting ready in.

Victoria and SoonYee finished their makeup and smoothed out their lavender dresses.

"Do you think this color clashes with my hair?" Victoria looked at the dress and patted her red velvet bun.

"No, it looks great," SoonYee answered, pulling her lavender gloves up more. "How about me? Do I look like an acceptable bridesmaid and maid of honor?"

"You both look great." Sungah remained sitting in her chair in front of the mirror.

"You look even better." SoonYee hugged Sungah's shoulders from behind.

Sungah just stared at herself in the mirror. Her heart was thumping a mile a minute, so hard that it was going to burst out of her chest.

"Oh, you look so beautiful." Sungah's mother walked in, already getting teary-eyed.

Sungah was so nervous. She felt her knees shaking under her white dress as she stood to hug her mother. Everyone kept telling her how beautiful she looked, but she was so nervous that she didn't even notice. She didn't notice how beautifully done her smokey eye shadow was, or her peach lip gloss or her long blonde hair curled and pinned back with white flower pins. She hugged her mother tightly with her elbow-high white gloves.

"I wish your father was here to give you away." Theresa wiped her eyes with her thumbs.

"Me, too. But I've got Donghae." Sungah forced a smile, putting her hands on her heart, feeling it race to no end. "I'm so nervous."

"There's nothing to be nervous about." SoonYee hugged Sungah tightly. "You look so good, Ryeowook won't be able to keep his hands off of you!"

"SoonYee!" Sungah playfully smacked her shoulder as Victoria and SoonYee laughed like crazy.

"I'm sorry. I meant his eyes, I swear." SoonYee laughed harder.

"You're not helping me." Sungah hit her again.

"Come on, let's go wait with Hannah outside before our pretty bride kills someone." Victoria pulled SoonYee to the door. "Good luck Sungah! See you on the other side!"

"I guess I'll go find my seat." Sungah's mother gave her another hug. "Donghae's in the hall waiting for you. Are you ready?"

"I have no idea." Sungah put a hand on her stomach, trying to calm the raging butterflies. "Do I really look okay?"

"Of course you do sweetheart. I am so happy for you, and I know your dad would be, too. You'll be fine, just relax." Theresa patted Sungah's shoulder. She went to leave but then turned back around, grabbing the bouquet, and handing it to Sungah. "Don't want you forgetting that."

"Wasn't planning on it." Sungah smiled nervously, holding it tightly in her hands.

"Well, it's almost time. Good luck." Her mother replied, finally leaving the room, letting Sungah have a moment to herself.

Ryeowook's nerves were on edge. Negative thoughts tried to invaded his positive ones. He was getting impatient. He looked at the clock every few seconds then the door Sungah was supposed to be coming out of.

"Where have you been? It's almost time to start." Kyuhyun lectured SoonYee and Victoria. They had left the building minutes ago for whatever reason. "You guys have to stand on Ryeowook's right side while I'm on the left. Go quickly, quickly!"

"Alright, Mr. Pushy." SoonYee grumbled, making her way to her spot.

"Shouldn't she be out by now? When is she coming? She's okay, right?" Ryeowook knew he was asking too many questions, but he couldn't help it.

"Calm down, it's not even time yet. Be patient." SoonYee answered.

"Donghae just texted me. Sungah is ready." Kyuhyun pocketed his phone and took his place beside Ryeowook.

"It's time?" Ryeowook felt his palms sweating more. He quickly tried wiping his hands on his pants, not wanting to touch Sungah with sweaty palms.

"You're going to ruin your pants doing that." SoonYee handed him some tissue. "Here."

"Thank you." Ryeowook took the tissue and rubbed it on his palms.

"Ryeowook, we're starting. Put that away," Kyuhyun whispered as One Fine Spring Day started playing. Spazzing, Ryeowook just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter