Chapter 5

Vampires, Slayers, & Forbidden Love

No, Youngjae. You can't. Youngjae didn't hear Himchan's telepathic message. He was too busy wrapping his own arms aroud Daehyun and slipped his own eyes closed. For a moment, Youngjae's mind was completely blank, well maybe except for the many new images of him and Daehyun. 

Youngjae was so engulfed in the kiss, that started to turn heated, that he didn't feel Himchan's presence. That was until he felt Daehyun being pulled away from him. Youngjae's eyes opened when he no longer felt the warmth of the other or his lips. When his eyes were opened, he saw Himchan pinning Daehyun against a street light pole, glaring deadly. 

"Himchan!"

Daehyun was pushed into the pole with much more strength from Himchan and Himchan's eyes were blood red. Seeing Daehyun in pain was enough for Youngjae to harshly grab Himchan and throw him off of Daehyun, whilst standing protectively in front of his lover. 

"Youngjae! You can't love a human! Not to mention he's a Slayer! Your father fell in love with a human, but thank god we got him out just in time! It's against Elysia to fall in love with a human! They don't take kindly to these things! You can't love him, you just can't."

By this time, Daehyun was able to stand up with the help of Youngjae who was still glaring at Himchan. "Well I don't give a damn how Elysia deals with things like this. I don't give a damn what they'll do. I'd do anything for Daehyun." Hearing those words, Daehyun realized the affect Youngjae had on him as he stood close to Youngjae while clinging onto his arm. 

Youngjae's eyes were flashing again, and Himchan noticed how protective Youngjae had gotten over Daehyun. Youngjae was never like this, especially when it came to Elysia. Himchan could still feel the strong connection between the two, but this time, it was much, much, much more stronger, and he only knew that it was going to get more stronger the more they throw affections towards each other. 

Himchan knows what it's like to be in love with a human. The adrenaline rush they give you, the butterflies, and the need to protect the person they love was always strong. Himchan knew what it was like because he was in love with one himself. He had never forgotten her name. Jun Hyoseong. But he hoped he would. The last time he saw her, was in her last moments she took her last breaths. 

Somehow, someway, she became a vampire. He didn't who or why the person did it. She became the demonic type of vampire that had no control in their senses or anyone would ever have control over them. 

[2 YEARS EARLIER]

"Hyoseong! It's me, Himchan! Let me help you!" The said woman was holding an innocent child in her hold that was about to be her next victim. Her eyes were red and menacing. She was growling and already had blood dripping down her chin from earlier victims. 

"I need blood!"

Himchan cringed at the sound of her voice that used to sound so soft and sweet, but now, It sounded so rough and bitter. "This isn't you Hyoseong! This isn't how you act! I know there is still good in you and I need to see that side right now. Please." 

Himchan pleaded desperately, not knowing if his weak plea would work, but much to his surprise, Hyoseong dropped the boy and the kid ran off. "Himchan...please help me. I don't want to live like this anymore." Himchan looked at Hyoseong whose eyes were still red, but fear and hurt were evident. 

Himchan sighed in relief and looked at Hyoseong with eyes full of comfort as he outstretched his arms. "It'll be okay, Hyoseong. I'll do my best to help you." Hyoseong walked towards Himchan, but before she could reach his arms, a figure standing a few feet behind her threw an object. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out what the object was as Himchan already knew what it was. 

"Hyoseong!"

He got to her a second too late as the stake pierced through the flesh of her back and poked through her chest where her heart was. She fell forward into Himchan's arms, blood pouring from her wound by the gallon as well as little streams of blood dripped down from the corners of her pink lips. 

Her already red hair was tainted a deeper red as she gripped onto Himchan's shirt with wide, frightened eyes. Himchan couldn't believe what was happening as her breathing started to cease. A single tear ran down her pale cheeks as she took her last breath. Her hold weakened, her eyes closed, her head hung to the side. She was gone.

Surprised that he didn't shed any tears, Himchan laid her lifeless body on the ground before running after the culprit who killed her. It wasn't even a minute until he caught up to the person. 

"Well, well, well, must it be the infamous Kim Himchan. Sorry about your lover. She was a threat, so I did what I had to do. She had to die."

The Slayer spoke with so much hate and disgust and Himchan already knew who it was. 

"Lee Howan. Well it's nice to see you too. I will make your sorry pay for what you've done to her." 

Howan chuckled. "I'd like to see you try."

Himchan attacked first, and Howan was surprisingly able to avoid every blow, and that made Himchan fustrated . 

"She was human! Even if she was turned, you still wouldn't be able to be with her!"

"I loved her!"

Himchan withdrew the knife that hid inside Howan's jacket, and delivered a clean cut to his right cheek. Howan fell to the ground, clutching his bleeding wound that he knew was going to leave an ugly scar. 

"That's only the tip of the iceberg. You'll pay." Himchan threw the knife in the ground so that it stuck, and walked away. The image of Hyoseong's corpse never leaving his head. 

Right now, back to the present, that's what he was thinking about as his nephew, Youngjae, had fallen in love with a human,  actually a Slayer, and he didn't want Youngjae to lose Daehyun like he had lost Hyoseong.

"Youngjae..." He was going to plead again, but the deadly glare sent his way by Youngjae, silenced any words or objections he was going to say. By the way he looked at it, there was no changing Youngjae's mind. He's fallen, and he's fallen hard. So Himchan had no other choice but to tolerate it. He sighed before looking at Youngjae and Daehyun, who clinged onto his new vampire mate. 

"Since I can't change your mind, I'll try my best to tolerate it, but Youngjae, you need to keep this from everyone. Even Ailee. We can't have any Slayers or vampires seeing you two and getting it back to Elysia. It's a big law in Elysia."

At the sound of hearing those words, it was like Youngjae came down from a high as he went back to normal. His eyes stopped flashing, his attack position was replaced by a calm posture. Youngjae grabbed Daehyun's hand and entwined their fingers. It was like they were meant to hold hands because of the way Daehyun's warmth radiated off his hand and warmed Youngjae's, and they way the cold temperature of Youngjae's hand cooled off Daehyun's. 

"Thank you, Himchan." Himchan nodded and he stood back up. Pretty soon, Ailee opened the door and yelled at the trio. "Boys! It's already midnight! Come inside and go to sleep." 

Himchan smiled at the woman and crossed the street. He pulled Ailee back into the house, leaving Youngjae and Daehyun alone. When his hand was free, Daehyun turned to Youngjae. "Look, Youngjae, I'm sorry I kissed you out of the blue. I just, I don't know, I couldn't really help myself."

"It's okay, Daehyun. Truthfully, I've been trying to avoid you because I didn't know if I'd hurt you, or myself. I mean, I couldn't even control myself when your blood smelt so good. It's just... sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of it's constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it beats rapidly... for you. Daehyun, you have bewitched me, body and soul. And I love... I love.. I love you."

Daehyun's eyes shot up from where he was looking at the ground. 

"You what?"

"I love you most ardently."

It felt like a heavy weight lifted off of Youngjae's shoulders when he said those words. Daehyun was quiet for a few moments before he grabbed Youngjae again, and once again connected their lips in a passionate kiss. When they parted, Daehyun rested his forehead on Youngjae's as he whispered the four words that Youngjae was so relieved to hear. 

"I love you too."

They stood in the middle of the empty street, simply holding each other and enjoying the presence of one another until Youngjae pulled away. 

"You should go now, Daehyun. Good night."

Daehyun nodded before pecking Youngjae's lips one last time. 

"Good night."

He walked away while smiling as wide as his face could allow him to. Youngjae stared at Daehyun's backside, he too was smiling, and watched Daehyun gradually grow smaller in the distance until he rounded a corner. 

Youngjae sighed then turned to walk across the street, but stopped when he heard his name being called by a familiar voice. A voice that he hasn't heard in ten whole years. 

"Youngjae."

He turned around and his eyes grew wide at the sight of a face that he's missed so much. 

"D-dad? Is this real? Are you really here? Where were you the past ten years? What happened to mom?" 

The man just stood there looking at Youngjae. "Youngjae! Come inside now!" Youngjae glanced at Himchan and looked back to see nothing. He must be going crazy. He just didn't see his dad. He was dead, and Youngjae saw the house completely annihilated. 

Youngjae walked across the street, all the while contemplating if he should tell Himchan or keep it to himself. In the end, once he was across the street, Youngjae decided he was just going to tell Himchan. 

"I saw my dad."

Youngjae's words stopped the older in his tracks and look at Youngjae with a bewildered look. 

"What did you say?"

"I saw my dad."

"But your father. He's..." Himchan didn't want to say the word, but Youngjae already knew what he was intending on saying. 

"No. I'm serious, Himchan. I saw him."

"Youngjae, don't be ridiculous."

"But..."

"Youngjae, he's gone! He's gone and he's never coming back! My only family, my brother, is gone." Himchan's voice shook at the end of his sentence and Youngjae placed a caring hand on his shoulder. "We just need to move on. Especially you, Youngjae."

"Himchan, I really did see him."

"It's okay, Youngjae."

Himchan pulled his nephew into an embrace. Youngjae finally realized that Himchan only saw this as a kid missing his father, and didn't say anything else so he hugged Himchan back. 

After a few moments of complete silence and no talking, they pulled away. "Let's go to sleep shall we? You have school and I have work." Himchan smiled at Youngjae who smiled in return. 

Himchan went up the stairs first,  and Youngjae followed, but not without seeing that same face outside the window, across the street. He closed the curtains to the living room window and shook it off. He thought he was going crazy. Or am I?

~~~~~

Junhong whimpered at the loss of the cold-warm arms that held him close. He was curled up in ball, half asleep, half awake, on the couch. Glad to be in Korea for some time before continuing his mission. 

Yongguk stood up and walked over to his phone while chuckling at the other. The vibration from his phone ceased when he swiped the answer button, without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" There were a few rustling sounds and he pulled the phone away to see the words 'private number' displayed. 

Curious, he put the phone back to his ear. After a few more rustling noises, an all too familiar voice spoke. "Long time no hear, Bang Yongguk." Yongguk's grip on the mobile device tightened, and he clenched his jaw before speaking.

"What the hell do you want, Lee Howan?"

"Well hello to you too."

"Shut up and tell me what you want or I'm just hanging up."

"A heads up on that Yoo kid." Hearing the Pravus' s last name was enough to capture Yongguk's full attention. 

"What about him?"

"Yoo has fallen in love...with a human, but not just any human, my ing nephew who is a goddamn Slayer! I saw it all go down from a bush I had to hide in during my evening run. This is why I hate vampires!" With that last sentence, Yongguk heard the dial tone and he put his phone back down. 

This is perfect. Now that he's all trained, and his powers are developed and ready to be taken away, I can not only have the pleasure in taking them away, but kill him as well for the violation. Oh, and let's not forget his dad's violations that he never did show up to trial for. 

By the time he was back at the couch, he was smiling so wide that Junhong noticed and was curious . "Why are you smiling so much? Were you talking to a girl?" Yongguk pulled Junhong closer into his chest where the younger nuzzled his nose into his chest.

"No. I told you many times that I'm not leaving you. I love you. Besides, we're vampires."

"Good. But is there something wrong?" Yongguk thought back to his previous discovery about the Pravus, and his plan, and smiled once more. 

"We're going to New York tomorrow, and nope. Nothing's wrong. Nothing's wrong at all. 

~~~~~

He stood in front of his wondow, peering over the city of New York in his secluded apartment. He stared while thinking back about what he saw and heard the previous night. "Daehyun, you have bewitched me, body and soul. And I love...I love..I love you."

Daehyun. I remember seeing him in the park. Also with Youngjae's drudge, Jongup. I wonder who that Slayer thinks he is for just waltzing over there and kissing my son. My son. I don't like him. He also recalled how he accidentally said Youngjae's name out loud . He sighed deeply before he heard knocks on his door. He answered the door to see the familiar face that smiled at him. 

"About time you got here, Donggeun."

"Sorry, I couldn't find a taxi, and I was hungry. I found this jogger with the most enticing scent of O Positive that I couldn't help myself."

They both chuckled before he let Donggeun inside. Once they were settled in the living room, they began to talk. 

"I have some news from Elysia." Donggeun broke the silence that fell upon them. 

"What is it?"

"Well first of all, your crimes still need to be paid for, but since you're "dead", someone else has to stand trial for you."

"Who?" Donggeun sighed. 

"Your son. Youngjae. Not only that, Yongguk will most likely be able to perform the ritual before we can."

He sighed in fustration while Donggeun pursed his lips. "That son of a . But I have to keep my cover of being dead. Bad enough,  Youngjae and that damn Slayer, Jung Daehyun, saw me."

"But either way. You still need to come out of hiding to proceed with your plan before Yongguk can."

"I know. Did you get the date of his trial?"

"At the end of this week. I think Yongguk said he was going to visit him personally and tell him."

He nodded. "Well we'll give him some time. I'll keep showing up when he's alone and convince him by telepathy that I'm alive. If I do, he'll probably tell Elysia. That should by him some time."

"How do you know that will work?"

"It will." He sneered and Donggeun backed off. 

"When the time is right, I'll finally gain what I've been working on my whole life."

~~~~~

Ailee was making lunch for herself in the kitchen while Himchan and Youngjae were at school. She was humming as she made a turkey sandwich, and heard knocks on the door. At first, she was confused, but then remembered that she invited her friend over and she walked over to the door while smiling. 

"Sunhwa, you're here early..." She opened the door and her smile dropped as she faced a very tall...kid, and three other guys behind the one standing in front who had long, black hair and wore a headband. 

"Wh-who are you?" The man with the headband gave a gummy smile and it looked absolutely creepy to Ailee. 

"You must be Ailee. Hello, I'm Bang Yongguk."

Ailee's eyes grew wide at the familiarity of the name. 

"B-Bang Y-Yongguk? Wh-why are you here?"

Yongguk tilted his head to the side as Ailee slowly backed away. "You need to work tonight. You should rest." Yongguk moved with lightning speed, and was already by Ailee's side. 

"You won't hurt Youngjae."

Yongguk was holding her close to him, tightly. Junhong felt a pang of jealousy run through him at the sight of Yongguk holding her close, and any remarks he said earlier of not wanting to hurt her, disappeared as he glared at her. 

"I can't promise that. But you really should get your rest if you're going to work an all night shift at the hospital."

Ailee knew then that he had read her thoughts as Yongguk put pressure to her left temple and his other hand was covering so that only muffled screams were heard. The more she struggled, the more she lost her vision, the more she lost  her strength, lost her voice, then everything went black. 

"Take her back to her room. We'll wait until Himchan and Youngjae come back home." Junhong nodded and one of the vampires picked her up and carried the unconscious Ailee back to her room. 

~~~~~

"Hey Youngjae!" 

Youngjae turned around to see Daehyun running to him, and couldn't help the smile tugging at his lips. "Daehyun!" It wasn't long until Daehyun was walking by him. Their shoulders and hands brushing. 

Daehyun shivered at the feel of Youngjae's cold temperature of his hands, but he found it attractive. He snatched that hand and laced their fingers together. Youngjae looked at Daehyun with a shocked expression,  and Daehyun only smiled at him. 

"You know, we can't be seen like this."

Daehyun shrugged. "I know. But I can't help it if your so tempting."

"Speak for yourself. Do you know how hard it is not to just drink your blood right now?"

Daehyun immediately stopped walking and looked at Youngjae who was also looking at him. For a reason, Daehyun wanted to feel Youngjae's fangs in his neck, he wanted to know what it felt like to have Youngjae drink his blood. Reading his thoughts, Youngjae took control and dragged Daehyun behind the school. 

Once they were in a secret place, Youngjae pushed Daehyun against the wall, bared his fangs, and Daehyun turned his head to the side, exposing his neck and the bulging vein that was calling Youngjae's name. 

Youngjae wrapped his arms around Daehyun's muscular form, and pulled him closer. Just like before, Youngjae grazed his fangs along Daehyun's neck, emitting a moan from the other, and felt fingers lacing through his hair, pushing him closer to the delicious smelling neck. The other wrapped his other arm around Youngjae. This was all Youngjae needed, to be reassured that Daehyun was fine with this. 

Youngjae found the same sweet spot, right below the jawline, and was about to bite until his phone started ringing. His forehead creased with curiousity, and he took his phone out to see that Himchan was calling. Himchan had left school early because of a bad feeling he said he had that he didn't like. 

"Hello?"

"Youngjae. You need to come home. Now."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Yes."

With that last word, Youngjae ended the call and met Daehyun's worried eyes. "We need to go now." Daehyun nodded. "Okay."

Youngjae was running home, Daehyun trailing not to far behind him. They turned corners until they were at the familiar driveway. Youngjae burst through the door and pushed Daehyun back outside when he saw the vampires in the living room. 

One of the vampires, Youngjae recognized as the one followed him around, smiled evily at Youngjae. "Hello, Pravus." Youngjae looked to the vampire's right to see a tall, thin man with long, black hair, turning around where he was facing Himchan. He was also smiling at Youngjae, but it looked creepy. 

"Ah, it's Yoo Youngjae. We were just talking about you." He started walking over to Youngjae, but Himchan jumped in front of Youngjae protectively. "You won't hurt him, Yongguk. Not without getting pass me." Yongguk looked at Himchan with amusement, and scoffed. 

"Looks like uncle is the one here to protect you now. Don't have daddy anymore." Youngjae glared at Yongguk. 

"What the do you want?"

"Didn't your dad teach you any respect? That's definitely no way to speak to the head council man of Elysia."

Youngjae's glare only deepened to a deathful stare. "I'm sorry. What the does the head council man, Bang Yongguk, want?"

"Much better. I'm here to discuss your violations against Elysia." Yongguk nonchalantly said as he picked up a portrait of Youngjae and Ailee. Hearing his words, Youngjae's eyes looked expectantly at Himchan who only looked at him with worry. 

"What violations?"

Yongguk set the portrait back down in it's original position, and Youngjae looked at the smiling face of Ailee. Only then did he realize Ailee's absence. 

"And where's Ailee?"

Yongguk turned back to him and once again, smiled his creepy gummy smile before gesturing to the door.

"Don't worry, she's in her room...and it would be rude of me to not welcome our guest. Why don't you fetch your human lover, Youngjae? Or wait, your Slayer lover."

Himchan angrily looked at Youngjae who was taken aback by Yongguk's words. How did he know? Reading his thoughts, Yongguk chuckled with his deep voice. 

"You think I'm dumb? Of course I know. Why, he has the blood of Lee Howan coursing through his veins. He's a Slayer. Now why don't you go get him before I send my men out there and kill him on the spot."

Youngjae looked over at the two vampires that were narrowing their eyes and baring their fangs. Himchan looked at the uncertainty written all over Youngjae's face and already knew that a vampire would go to the extreme to protect their lovers. Even if it meant that they had to lay their lives down or betray Elysia, and Himchan knew that Youngjae would do just that if Yongguk or any of his men laid a finger on Daehyun. 

"It's okay, Youngjae. Go get him." Himchan looked at Youngjae with a meaningful look as he said those words. Youngjae looked at the vampires, and Himchan, again before nodding slowly as he started walking towards the door. 

Youngjae opened the door to see Daehyun staring off into the darkness like something was there, and he heard Daehyun saying something, but before he could tune in on what he was saying, Daehyun turned around and met eyes with Youngjae. Daehyun only looked at him for a second before looking back into the darkness, and Youngjae saw him crease his brows. 

"H-hey Daehyun. I need you to c-come inside."

As if finally remembering that Youngjae was there, Daehyun looked at him and smiled nervously,  but his smiled dropped when he realized that Youngjae wanted him to go inside a house full of blood creatures of the night. Well except for Youngjae and Himchan, but with those other vampires. Daehyun tried his best to sound stern, failing big time. 

"O-okay. I-I'm coming."

Daehyun shuffled over to the porch and went through the door that Youngjae held open. Once inside, he turned to Youngjae who nervously looked at him before lacing their fingers together. Youngjae' s cool-temperatured hand cooled off Daehyun's sweaty one. Youngjae gave Daehyun's hand a reassuring squeeze before walking into the living room where Yongguk looked at the pair. 

"Oh my. Such a prize. Dae and Jae." Yongguk gasped sarcastically before smiling again. "Shall we call you the DaeJae couple? A vampire and Slayer?"

Yongguk chuckled, and it sent shivers down Daehyun's spine, causing him to scoot closer to Youngjae, closing any space between them. 

"That will never work out. Especially in Elysia. Do you realize what you've put yourself into, Pravus?" 

Youngjae knew, but Daehyun didn't. Youngjae already knew that he could possibly die for loving a human, but in this case, he's most likely going to lose his life for loving not just any human, but a Slayer. Or, what Youngjae feared, it would be the other way around, and Youngjae would be tortured and Daehyun, the one to die. 

"You already know? But you haven't told Daehyun? This is worse than I thought. I guess I'll have to tell him."

Daehyun looked at Youngjae with confusion. "What's he saying, Youngjae?" Youngjae sternly glared at Yongguk, who looked amused, and he gripped Daehyun's hand tighter. 

"You, my Slayer friend, have caused Youngjae to cross a line in the Elysian world, and I'm afraid that there's no other solution but this." 

Yongguk nodded his head toward one of the vampires who started walking towards Daehyun, and snatched him away from Youngjae's side. "Daehyun!" Youngjae looked at Daehyun who struggled to get away, but failed when the vampire pinned him down. 

Then he turned to Yongguk. Oh boy, Youngjae was mad now. "Don't you hurt him, Yongguk, or I swear to god that I will rip your ing heart out." Youngjae sneered, and in his peripheral vision, he saw Himchan get knocked out. Leaving only Youngjae to stand against Yongguk, Choi Junhong, and the other two vampires who each held a knife.

One to Daehyun's throat, and the other, to Himchan's heart. The knives looked needy for flesh to sink into, and it would be Daehyun's and Himchan's if Youngjae didn't do anything. Then a fifth vampire came down the stairs holding the unconscious Ailee with another needy knife to . Youngjae's eyes widened at the sight of the three loved one's in his life, facing death if he seriously didn't do anything. 

Youngjae was going to use his powers until... "Ah, ah, ah." He looked over at Yongguk who raised his hand that was going to give the signal to kill them. He quickly grabbed Yongguk's elbow just as he was about to signal the vampires to kill them. 

"Yongguk! Wait! I'll do anything! Anything! Just don't hurt them." The vampire holding Daehyun started to cut his neck and Daehyun yelped in pain. "Please! Yongguk!"

Yongguk stared at Youngjae momentarily before putting his hand down, causing Youngjae to sigh in content, and the vampire cutting Daehyun had stopped his actions as well. 

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"You have a trial set for the end of this week at the V Bar in Times Square. If you don't show, then I'll have no hesitations in killing these three."

Youngjae nodded. "I'll be there."

"Good. More obedient than your father."

Yongguk gestured to his vampires and they all left without another word. Once Youngjae knew they were out of sight, he went to Daehyun's side and helped him sit up. "Are you alright?" Daehyun groaned and wiped the stream of blood from his neck. 

"I swear, this always happens to me."

"What?"

"When will you be pinned down by a vampire? God, it ing hurts like hell."

Youngjae couldn't help but laugh and shake his head at Daehyun's stupid remark, especially at a time like this. Youngjae took hold of Daehyun's hand and helped him up before going over to the now conscious Himchan who freaked when he saw the unconscious Ailee lying at the foot of the stairs. 

Youngjae and Daehyun looked at each other as Himchan was already at Ailee's side, holding her up. "God! I swear I'm gonna rip Bang ing Yongguk to bits. Ailee, wake up." She started coming back to her senses and met eyes with Himchan. 

Once they locked gazes, they both froze, like time had stopped, and Youngjae tilted his head and looked into Himchan's mind. I will protect her no matter what. I can't lose her. I won't lose her. Youngjae came back out of his thoughts when he saw what Himchan had thought in his mind, and looked at Daehyun full of worry.

As if coming back to the real world, they both jumped away from each other. Ailee blushed slightly. "I have t-to get r-ready for work. Umm..yeah." She turned around and went up the stairs. Himchan looked equally embarrassed. "I, uh, have to grade a few papers." Himchan left the room to the study room, leaving Youngjae and Daehyun alone to ponder what had just happened.

"Did they just..."

"See their future too? Yes."

"But what about your trial?"

"I don't know. Just hope that Himchan doesn't get caught."

"Are you going to the trial?" Youngjae turned to Daehyun who was holding his hand once again, looking worried. Youngjae sighed while drawing soothing circles on the back of Daehyun's hand.

"If I dont go, he'll kill Ailee, Himchan, you...and I can't have that. I won't have it. I'm going to that trial."

Daehyun nodded before putting his head down, and Youngjae placed his fingers under the other's chin to make him look up into his eyes. "Hey, I love you. No matter what." Then he captured him in an inseperable embrace. 

"I love you too."

Youngjae pulled away to give Daehyun's lips a kiss before Daehyun pulled Youngjae into his chest protectively while resting his chin on the top of Youngjae's head. 

"I wish you wouldn't go."

"I do too, but I have no other choice."

 

 

A/N:

Hello! I finally have wifi again yay! So here's the update. Sorry if it was too long but tell me what I can do to improve my writing skills! Have a great day! ^^