accident....

young marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Family room ...

 

I And jongin  was sitting together with scared feeling..wait a decision from both of our parents who were meeting in the office my dad ..

And this all the more makes me mad considering we had almost two hours of waiting and they have not looked at all ..

 

"Dear .. Relax ... all would be okay .." jongin said as he gently my right cheek ..

 

"I can not calm jongin-a..im so fear..hu..hu .." I burst into the chest area of ​​jongin and cried all there ..

 

Jongin holding my head so close to his face with my face .. "What will happen I will definitely protect you and our baby"

 

"Ahem !!!!"

 

both of us catching up myself when I heard the sound of loud .. And the sound was coming from the mouth of mr.kim that das's jongin, I'm here to call back as aboji..behind aboji now his wife and also my mom and dad

 

"It's up to your decision, I would still marry naeun" said jongin to the point to parents who just lay down on the couch in front of our ...

 

Mr.kim laugh .. "Hahaha ... you're absolutely right to inherit jongin my nature, can not wait .."

 

"I'm serious .."

 

Mr.kim gaze towards my dad and gave a gesture to mark the start dad talks ..

 

"The wedding will be held .."

My dad said serious ..

 

I looked at each other and jongin was happy .. tears that had flowed quickly  I delete .. smile painted on my face instantly happy and jongin too ..

 

"Kamsamnidha aboji..dad.." I and jongin replied together.

 

"But there are some requirements that must thank you .." Add my dad in the middle of the happiness I and jongin

 

"Mwo? What do you mean?" Jongin not understand

 

"My son..you know we are not a damily with simply a business worldwide . All people know about the group son and the group Shinhwa." He started talking

"Today's news is so strong ,! Surely this wedding will be the most powerful conversation .. although 95% of this marriage has no effect on the economy of Shinhwa, but still it will be a lot of pros and cons about your marriage for reasons like this." Light mr. kim length ..

 

"Then?"

 

"So this wedding will not be a large degree ..just a big family and some colleagues bisnis..you're agree?"

 

"Of course ..we not want a large's wedding..because for me from swearing in front of the priest, for lively along with naeun and gave a bless with parents, just we have felt more than enough ..."

Mr. Kim nodded to hear an answer from jongin ... and I can only be silent, looking down with his hands still in my hand-held tightly by jongin .. I leave it all to him ..

 

"Terms of the next, until the baby is born you should not naeun to stay together ..." Connect dad.

 

"MWO ??" Shouts jongin not believe it .. I heard it was a reflex raised my head..saling view, then switch our parents looked at them curiously ..

 

"You can not! Naeun definitely need me. I do not want to leave her and our baby!" Jongin firmly denies.

 

"Let mom and mrs.kim take care of naeun ​..you just go to school alone .. And working in the company. Did you meet every day .. But not to stay. 

Because our sense to of life, you are still young and have not deserved to sleep in the same bed even though you married later .. "said my dad with poise

 

"Nonsense !! I do not agree with the terms of this second! Try you think is back, what if naeun nausea in the middle of the night? Need something? Are you guys ready always at her side!" Jongin said with emotion ..

 

"Hahahahahaha" laughter suddenly blaring sounds of the mouth of our parents ...

 

I and jongin  looked at each other, see the behavior of our parents are weird.

 

"Yaa! WEO !?" Ask jongin

 

"HAHAHA ... You pass my son!"  mr.kim said wiping his tears are falling due to laughing too amused ..

 

"What do you mean!" Jongin impatient

 

"Jonginssi, we just want to test you together.. thinking you really grown up and ready to settle down or not .. And the answer is very satisfactory jonginssi! You passed!" Obviously my dad

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Jongin and naeun. You know? Marriage is not just a lively happily, but we also have to be responsible with the promise later .. You will definitely feel the bitterness and sweetness of real life .." Connect my mom. She approached me and sat on the side, then she gently my hair

 

"Mom .." Do not have to wait long I immediately hugged her

 

"Although mom disappointed with you dear, but this is already the way fate..like this ..."

 

"Mian..miane mom ... hu..hu .." My tears came again in the arms my mom...

I can feel jongin my back and trying to calm my tears ..

 

"Naeuna..sorry...dad  slap you honey.. ..dad promise that the first and the last ..."

Dad my head after I removed a hug from mom ..

 

"Dad ..." I immediately burst into dad's arms ..

"Do not apologize its my fault.miane dad..miane ..hu..hu. this all because I've made you dissapointed

 

nothing else I want more in this world ..

how lucky I was born in the middle of a large family of son .. my parents so love me alot. I have to sacrifice my limbs for them must not be sufficient to repay the love they have given me since I was in my mother's womb ..

 

"It is already! Timing sad already over..now celebrate this time of joy over pregnancy naeun which later would become the sole heir of Shinhwa Group later!" Said mr.kim enthusiastic ..

 

Jongin approached me and embrace my waist ..., "Appa, Omma, aboji, also omoni..kamsamnidha.. forgive us and to accept the arrival of our baby .."

 

"Yaiiish! By what is my son! Course forgive and accept! Where there are parents who do not forgive the mistakes of his own child! Pabo .." snapped aboji on jongin ..

 

"Hahahahahaha"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

After dinner, I and jongin go away from our parents that are busy talking about our wedding which will be in the title

 

We moved in a garden fish pond behind my house ..

"Dear..." jongin take a position right behind me and put his arm around my waist tenderly ..

 

I chuckled to himself ... "I'm really relieved .."

 

"I'm also starting to now no longer load in our hearts there is no barrier baby.. our happiness .."

 

I nodded in agreement jongin words  .. "I think dad will take me and will be taken out the country to give birth there ..."

 

"If that happens I'll come with you .. Even I'm willing to be a big name kim take off ... and also escape into the sole heir of Shinhwa's group"

 

I smiled...

 

"AH!" I yelled suddenly

 

"Wegude?" Ask jongin worry

 

"I felt our baby move .." I replied, beaming

 

Jongin directly attached to his right ear to his knees and above my stomach getting big. "Baby..lets  born..appa and Omma here so looking your presence dear ..." Then he kissed my stomach.

 

I gently the head jongin was blown away ... it feels ...

 

Once satisfied insistent insistently kiss landed on my stomach, jongin stood up, then after that he held my head with both hands and smiling lips ..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter