forgive

young marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

tok .. tok ... tok ..

I waited a long time ...

 

 

ceklek ..

the door was opened by Eunji ..

 

 

"OMO NAEUNAH!" Eunji surprised when she see me.

my body soaking wet .. my face turned pale .. my eyes puffy from crying .. I look very fragile

 

"Eunji-a ...." I immediately hugged Eunji ... on her shoulders, I cried even stronger.

 

"Honey, what happend to you .. hoh?" Eunji swab rubbed my back trying to calm me down ..

 

"Hu .. hu .. hu ..." I do not care .. I do is cry and cry in hugged eunji .. pull out all the sadness .. disappointed .. angry .. and wounded

 

"Araseo .. your so cold honey ..lets go ..." Eunji helped me get into her apartment .. she lay my body on the couch .. then after that it goes some where ..

 

I lay in sofa .. my head feels would not believe. Im destroyed along with it all!

 

"Naeun-a.." Eunji gave me a towel was pink .. his left hand holding a cup containing hot chocolate.

 

I reached welcomed towels given Eunji and started wiping my whole body ... after Eunji put the cup in table, she sat down beside sweet ..

 

"You'd better get dressed .. later you're sick ..."

 

"No ..." I said softly

 

"Naeun-a .. actually whats happend?" Eunji holding the shoulder using her right hand.

 

"I'm pregnant .." I said blankly ahead. My tears flowed silently ..

 

"MWO?" Eunji open her eyes in disbelief .. "joungmalyo? What is certain? "

 

"I skipped school today because it went to a doctor obgyn ..my baby age is 1 month..." I bowed my head in the ears of grain .. endlessly tears could not stop falling.

 

"naeun-a ..kai know abaut this?"

 

I smiled bitter. "Two hours ago I visited him in the office after returning from the hospital .. and you know .. he even refused this baby ...."

 

 

 

Flash back ...

 

"I'm pregnant ..."

 

"MWO?" Jongin open eyes wide ..

 

"Our baby jongin-a..."

 

"......................"

Silence ...

There was no answer from the mouth jongi .. he just froze with a blank look .. as those who are confused ..

 

"Yaa .. why are you silent? You want to be responsible, right? We will raise this baby together, right? 'I said impatiently .....

 

But jongin still silent as before ...

 

"Kim jongin yaa! Answer me! Yaaaaaaa! "Jongin I kept hitting his chest .. continue i blow after blow. But jongin just stay quiet ...

 

"Hu .. hu .. hu ..." eventually weakened my strength .. not immune to blows at all .. jongin which now looks like a sculpture ..

"WEO jongin-a .. why should this is how you treat me .." I said sobbing

 

Slowly I walked backwards ... towards the door. This is makes me painful .. the man who originally thought would be glad to know I was pregnant with his baby in an instant turned into a heartless figure.

Out of the room before I could say to him, "You're really a jerk jongin-a.. coward man .."

 

As continued to walk, I expect jongin run to me .. hold me .. and said, "we are exaggerated with our baby .." .. but the more I kept going further and further away that hope. completely invisible trying to hold my departure ...

 

 

 

End of flash back ...

 

 

" man! Naeun-a .. calm down .. you still have me, Chorong, and hwayong .. we will always be beside you and there is every you need us. "Eunji grabbed me and hugged me tightly .. just like me, she also picked up in tears.

 

"Gumawo .. gumawo Eunji-a ..."

 

Though only for a moment I could feel the comfortable feeling when Eunji said to keep me company. Because honestly that I need now is the support of the people who I love.0 I need them to encourage me to raise my baby

 

 

 

***

 

"Naeun ... wake up ...." eunji gently patted me on the shoulder ..

 

"Euuuumm ..." slowly open my eyes ..., "Eunji ...." I said and smiled wistfully ..

 

Eunji smiles back with a small nod .. "honey .. already seven oclock in the morning .. if you want to be here just to rest? Or want to take you home? "Ask Eunji lot to me

 

"I want go to school .... school ..."

 

"MWO? Yaa but you very weak condition .. see! pale face. No! "command Eunji

 

"Eunji-a .. I want to meet jongin ..."

 

"MWO? naeun!you fool! Clearly jongin cowards and do not want to be responsible! Why do you still want to see him huh?? "

 

I smiled at Eunji so .. "Eunji-a .. I want to ask again on jongin .. I want to make sure once again .. I want to hear the answer from him, because yesterday he did not say any decision stating ..." I said gently. .

 

"Haaaaah .." sighed Eunji .., "araseo .. but that until he hurt you and make you cry again, it is certain he will die in my hand!"

 

I wrapped my arms around the neck Eunji and smiled .. "Gumao dear .. you're the best friend .."

 

Eunji chuckled. "Yaa .. come on .. sorry for my nephew breakfast rush it .. you must not eat?" Eunji gently my stomach

 

OMO! I almost forget my baby .. I forgot that I was pregnant .. now I'm not sure if myself .. but lived alone with my baby ... and I almost hurt my baby because forgetting to eat and not pay attention ..

 

I'm rubbing my stomach .. "dear .. Miane .. Omma forget for a moment .. and it is sad .. well yes you definitely sad in there ..." I said with feeling guilty

 

 

***

 

private room club cheerleaders ...

 

When I was in the middle of Eunji, Chorong, and hwayong ..

They had just tell them for my pregnancy and also about jongin no answer at all is my pregnant  predicament ..

 

"Jerk!" Chorong looks angry .. she just wanted to stand straight hwayong hold ..

 

"Yaa where you going?"

 

"Where else can if not beat kai!" Said Chorong furious

 

"Chorong yaa! You're mad. It was a very bad idea! "Retorted sarcastically hwayong

 

"Then it is a good idea as to what? Do we only see our friend in silence huh? "

 

"Stop" I said

 

"Stop .. I do not want to see you argue that because of me.  I will finish my problem with jongin .. I've had enough with the guys next to me and encouraged me ..." I said softly .. smile with trembling lips to keep from crying retained.

 

"Naeun-a .."

"Naeun ..."

"Dear .."

Call their affection towards me singing soft ...

 

"I really love you guys .. gumawo .." finally defenses collapsed .. tears falling down my cheeks began to seep uncontrollably .. I finished crying in the arms of Eunji.

 

Chorong and also hwayong come hug me and cry ...

 

 

 

***

 

 

After four hours of lessons, after already calm and feel better jongin class I headed to meet him ..

Classroom door, I saw the figure of Suho and Sehun were chatting in the corner of the bench .. I do not see jongin there.

 

It seems Suho noticed my arrival, "naeun-a!" He waved his right hand to greet me

 

Sehun that position turned turned to follow, "yaa naeun-a! come on! "Sehun issued killer smile .. his moves waved me to him.

 

"You see jongin" I asked

 

"MWO? Do not know, he was out of the classroom without saying anything .. "replied Suho.

 

"Why look for kai to class, naeun Do they have what-a?" Said Sehun

 

I shook my head and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter