the problem

young marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 months later ......

 

Does not feel.. my pregnant now has reached the age of 4 months ...

After yesterday I and jongin come to a doctor obgyne, finally I could see clearly the small human growing inside of me. If is only had a blood clot, but now this already looks like a human who is so small, like a little angel ... very small ...

 

I can not imagine if one day my baby will be born, and call me "mother" and of course call jongin "dad" too.

Hehe .. I laugh alone in a daydream ...

 

"Naeun'aa gwenchana ??" Ask my mother ...

Oh, I just realized that now I was a breakfast with mom ..

 

"Ehhm, gwenchana mom. I'm just glad it "I replied a little nervous

 

"Oh, mom think you're stressed with own smile"

I just smiled respond to the words of my mother ..

 

"HHHH" almost only i knows .. actually I wanted to say this to my mother, but as the saying jongin to me later age 5 months pregnant..  parents we would know about this

 

"Oh nee naeun'aa, today there is not a match in school cheleadeers ??

I only answer questions mother with nodded "yes" to the answer of my mother ... while continuing to chew food ...

 

"If so why do not you come naeun'aa ?? you're the leader ??" 

"Cough .. Cough .." question from my mom heard this one, makes me surprised ..

 

"Eeehh i... i..it's because .. because .." aish what should I say. No way am I saying "Omma now I'm pregnant, so it is not possible for me to jump beautifully while there is a baby inside of me"

 

"Aniyo" i lie to her..

 

"Naeun'aa, WEO ?? Explain the real om. what is it?" Mom asked softly

 

"Mom do not have to worry about me ... I'm just " thinking im coming a menstruation," Nee! Im menstruated, hehe. Not many people who are coming in to jump and dance" I said as cheerfully as possible.

 But really I'm nervous.. even very nervous. This is the first time lying on my mother.

 

"Miane mom" said inner me ..

 

"You really do not what ??"

 

I immediately grabbed the hand of the mother, "I'm okay .." once again I tried to smile gently to cover the taste my nervous.

 

"One more question.. Why this end you look like a boy?" Mom look at me weirdly

 

" wh.. whats your mean mom?"

 

"Nee. Mom see the end of this you eat so much, and you also often wear clothes with big size.. even mom sense that special outfit for boys "

 

"Gggrrrr" I swallowed slowly. I froze with a mom question this time. For some reason what else would I make for this time ..

 

"Naeun'aa. Lets replied.." 

 

"Hmmm..."

 

"Anyonghaseyo" the voice its makes us stop to talk

 

We turned toward the sound of it ..

And  that person is my soulmate jongin .. you are an angel helper. I'm glad you came ..

 

"Jongin-a .. ne anneyong. Come have a seat. Incidentally once you came. Let's have breakfast together" invite my mother ..

 

"Aniyo .." I ran toward jongin, " we do not need mom , jongin and I have to go now, today there is a football match.

 

"But the match at se .." awww "jongin words stopped because I pinched his stomach ..

 

Jongin turned to me and surprised, I put on a sweet face. That he understands the situation I am now. No way I'm still linger here. she will continue the question earlier.

 

"Oh nee .. Miane omoni ... we have to go now."

 

"Hhh" thankfully he understands the direction of gaze earlier ..

"Our first goodbye" jongin bow slowly ..

I kissed her cheek, "mom.. I go" then immediately grabbed the arm jongin and passed from that place ..

 

"Be careful on the road naeun'aa"

"Nee..mom" 

 

Arriving in the car ..

 

"What happened dear? Jongin open question among us ..

 

"You know, my mother was about to find out about this pregnancy"

 

"Coungmal?"

 

"Nee. but do you know, this is the first time I lied to my mother. And of course it was very painful for me "I bite my lower lip.

Jongin brought me into the arms ..

 

"Miane dear. I never told you to lie, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter