camping

young marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part II

 

 

 

Jongin pull my right hand and took me to the park behind the school by force ... As for me? According course while occasionally whimpering helplessly sick because jongin too strong to hold my hand ...

 

Position jongin now turned his body..

 

"Jongin Miane .. I'm ..." I said, stumbling as he ducked inside the brick ..

 

Hear my words, jongin immediately turned around and looking me .. I could see from the corner of my eyes, his eyes look at me now..is so sharp and scary ... makes me even bowed head ...

 

"You!!! Do you know what does not exist in my mind when you do not answer all my calls! I'm afraid you! I'm afraid you're sick! And at School trip I'm afraid when you have an accident! I was afraid you were kidnapped! Haunt me all the bad thoughts. Understand ?!!!! " he scream at me .. deep y  voice seductive instantly turned hard and scary .. hunt winded so fast ...

 

Finally I dared to lift my head and looked directly sharp eye beam, "Miane .. I stayed up late last night watching the drama .. very exciting so involuntarily when the drama was over was 03.00am ..."

 

"MWO?"

 

"I'm sorry  ...because i sleep lately in 3 oclock in the morning. I watch drama...!" I looked down again  .. but my right hand with the index finger and lifted upward above the middle ... (Peace) ..

 

"Haaaah!" Jongin loud sigh ... He walked up to me and pulled my right hand and took me into his arms ..

 

He hit my head a little stronger .. just a littleeeee...

"You're said to me going to sleep last night fast!  not even stay up to watch the drama until the morning ... makes me worried .. almost got the game had become chaotic ..."

 

"Miane .. exhausted when I went to turn off the TV,  accidentally I find that so exciting drama once .. and how the outcome of the game?" I asked hugged jongin back

 

"Winning! 2-0 ... although my mine are chaotic because of you, but I can hendle the game!"

 

"Joungmal? Thank goodness ..." I took a sigh of relief. "But why you reject my phone...you said you afraid with me?" 

 

Jongin answered," i told my bodyguard to search you.. and they told me nothing happend to you..." 

 

I smile listen his confession... so sweet.. he really afraid with me...

 

"Hey .. you should apologize to the club .. past  when leader absent without explanation anyway ..." jongin stretches his arms .. he looked at me ..

 

"Nee araseo .." I looked at him .. here I am .. motionless .. my leg muscles in an instant limp .. my chest up and down uncontrollably .. why this could happen? The answer is because the 'gaze jongin' eyes ... it's so y .. sunlight was so sharp and made me melt inside .. ..

 

Jongin ducked his head slowly approaching my face .. And reflexively see the approaching jongin I closed my eyes waiting ..

 

Jongin gently kissed my lips ..soft .. and warm.. if it's like this I get lost in the sense that given jongin ..

 

 

 

 

***

 

@ Hall soccer club

 

 

"Aigooo .. aigooo .. half an hour ago I smell the scent of a quarrel when kai pull your hand .. er now even smell the sweet aroma ..." teasing Baekhyun on both of us ..

 

"Yaiiiish! Stop that joke!" Responsible jongin upset ..

 

Jongin beside the existing look at me .. his head to give me the cues .. I understand it's cues from jongin straight away and walked towards my friend who was sitting in the corridor while after finish pom poms ...

 

"Cinguuuu ... mianeee ..."

Clap!

I unite my hands and looked in ..

 

"MWO? Yaa Leader! Dare you be late when an important in games like this .."Eunji stared at me ..

 

I leaned back, "Eunji Miane-a .. I stay up too late last night .." The views and my tone really very sorry ..

 

"We will never forgive!" Hwayong said, Eunji and Chorong me in unison! Sway rocking his index finger to the right and to the left .. ..

 

My lips curved downward more ... "Well .. then I'm supposed to do so that you can forgive me?" It's already set in stone ..

 

They looked at each other .. then like negotiating anything ..

As for me? Please wait anxiously ...

 

"Well son naeun! We'll forgive you if .." Said hwayong

"YOU MUST PAY US IN WEST RESTAURANT!" They shouted in unison! Then after that thunderous laughter heard from their mouths

 

"Yaaaaish! I guess you would punish me by telling me to run around the school! Araseooo! Later that night we eat together!" I said excited at the same time relieved

 

"Sureeee!!!" Again the girls replied in unison!

 

"eat without a man was not fun girls .." Said Sehun suddenly on us ..

 

"MWO?"

 

"Hahaha! Yaa girls! Invite us to participate ..." Add Suho .. as he put his arm around Sehun

 

I looked at jongin requesting approval .. and he smiled at me .. "Araseo!? But not me who treat but you Sehun! Suho too!"

 

These two handsome man laugh ..

"Hahaha .. araseo! On me as satisfied as you .." Answer Sehun ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter