new beginning

young marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HPik

Red lights lit. Signs that the operation has just begun ..

 

Hour after hour went by feeling depresed.. jongin can not think what if naeun and the baby can not survive. If that happens jongin will follow to go with them!

 

While the family has come .. friends they've come up with a feeling of sadness and fear.

 

***

"Kai-a...please sit down here.. about two hours you stand," said Suho on jongin to sit next to him ..

 

Jongin shook his head, "no problem..let me silence please, do not take me speaking .."

 

The others are not trying to tell jongin again.

they really understand the nature of jongin. if it says no, then he would not even forced, he will fight .. Of course it all would not have happened if there beside naeun

 

Flash back ....

"Doctor, I beg you, if I had to choose between children and my wife, I beg you to save naeun. I can not live without her." Said jongin in a trembling voice. He seemed resigned to what will happen. Condition naeun is very bad now

Park doctor replied, "lets we pray naeun and her baby will survive ...."

After the talk, the doctor park immediately enter into the operating room

End of flash back

 

Ceklek ..

Operating room door opened

Jongin the first who had just walked to doctor out of the room.

 

"How doc?" Ask jongin impatient, plus fear.

 

The doctor took off the mask that he wear..then we see clearly how tired doctor park of his face ..

 

"Doctor!" Jongin snapped because of earlier doctor park just silent

 

Oweeek..oweeeek ..

audible cry of a baby once in the ear of the room ..

 

"That ..." jongin glued ..

 

"Nee jonginssi, it is sound your baby..cukhae.., your baby is a girl .." doctor park said with a little smile..

 

"Joungmal? Oh my daughter ..." Tears streaked in his cheeks smooth..he so moved to hear his baby cry for the first time ..

Others wept as happy and grateful to God ..

 

"And what about my wife dock?" Now back tense situation ..

 

"Naeun is survive..maybe within one or two hours she will be aware of the influence of drugs .."

 

Explanation of doctor park has made them happy family .. It was also a direct jongin prostrate .. The fear of two hours ago he depresed is lost ..just sense there is now only a feeling of happiness and infinite gratitude to god ..

 

"Kai..cukae." Suho said, Baekhyun and also Suho ... they seem happy ..

 

"Gumawo ..." Reply jongin no less happy ..

 

"Kai .. Cukae..finally after wait a long time in coming too" said Eunji and Chorong. their eyes are swollen from crying too long ..

 

"Nee gumawo ..."

 

"Honey ..." Mrs. Kim immediately embraced jongin ...

There jongin strong cry, "omma..im a dad now..my child been born .." Said jongin crying voice ..

 

"Dad was good ...." Wheezing moved from the mouth mrs.kim ​​..

 

Finally, a large family kim and extended family son felt infinite happiness on the birth of a little baby ...new member of the family ..and also like to thank god for the safety naeun that above all else ...

 

"Ahem ..! Mian if I disturb your happiness"  park doctor who had been watching them

 

"Oh nee doctor .." jongin lets bow as a greeting and apology followed by another ..

 

"Can you follow me jonginssi? There are important things you should know .." Said doctor park immediately leave the place and to his office ..

 

Jongin confuse.. The feeling of fear began to return ..

"Mwoya?" Wheezing jongin, his eyes sad ..

 

"Pali jongin-a ..." command mr.son.

Jongin quick shot chamber doctor park ..

 

 

 

***

 

 

"There are important things that what you want clearly to me doctor?" Ask jongin

 

"Well jonginssi..that you know if your wife is having abnormal contractions, which is a factor in a collision in which her experienced great ..." Obviously doctor tranquil  ..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter