FIVE

IN. BETWEEN. OF. US.

FIVE. Myungsoo


 

Jiyeon was walking back home with Hongbin. They stopped at Jiyeon's doorstep again as Hongbin spun her around as they are now facing towards each other. "So we separate again." Hongbin said.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head. Looking down at her dress, she thanked him again. 

"You're not gonna receive my you're welcome if you're not gonna give me a kiss." Hongbin said.

"What? Nah, I am gonna forget about my you're welcome." Jiyeon retorted back.

"Then I am gonna be angry." Hongbin stated.

Jiyeon looked at him angrily. She sighed and leaned towards Hongbin. Her soft pink lips landed gently on Hongbin's cheeks, as she pulled away and hid her face beneath her long silky black hair. Hongbin could not control his inner happiness. He was bursting with happiness in him as he clenched his fist. He wanted more. He loved that sweet soft lips of hers.

Hongbin then held onto her hand tightly. Jiyeon looked up at him in shock as Hongbin placed his lips onto her lips. Jiyeon was caught back but she played by the mouth, as she opened for Hongbin as they stood there, kissing each other passionately. Jiyeon and Hongbin continued the kiss as they made their way slowly into the backyard, as their lips never set apart from each other. Hongbin pushed Jiyeon down onto the soft green grass, as he pulled the lips apart, while staring mesmerisingly at Jiyeon.

He gently caressed Jiyeon's face as he leaned over to pucker her lips while his tongue roaming around inside . His hands trailed around Jiyeon's back while Jiyeon did the same, trailed her hands around his body. Their bodies etched closer to each other, while never wanting to separate from each other. "I don't want to be away from you..." Hongbin whispered into her ears as he pulled away from the kiss.

Jiyeon touched his bare face and nodded his head. "Me too." Jiyeon stated.

Hence, both of them stayed in Jiyeon's home. Hongbin wore some of Jin's clothes to sleep, as Jin was out over at his girlfriend's apartment in downtown Seoul. They were now lying on the bed together, while Hongbin had his arm over Jiyeon's ant-sized waist. Looking up at the ceiling, Hongbin placed his hand over the ceiling.

"I'm gonna paint your ceiling one day, and paint a skyline for your ceiling. So that every single day, you look up, you will see nothing but bright stars. One day, I will." Hongbin stated.

"Yah, my parents might not approve it." Jiyeon said worriedly.

"You just see." Hongbin stated, while smiling confidently.

Jiyeon looked at him in awe. Hongbin was truly a nice person. She did not regret going out with him at all. He was indeed, becoming someone special to her, and have an important place in her heart now.

 

Next morning, Jiyeon woke up to see herself on the bed. She looked around the room aimlessly, but she was the only one in the room. She pulled herself off the bed, as she slipped on her pair of bedroom slippers.

Arranging her hair with her bare fingers, she pushed the door opened, and the house was silent. The sounds of the morning birds chirping outside the house was the only prevalent sound and the bright sunlight burst right through the huge ceiling window, illuminating the black-painted corridors. She went downstairs to be welcomed by a strong smell of coffee.

There she saw Hongbin standing at the stove with his black singlet and shorts, while handling with some scrambled eggs on the pan. He was cooking seriously as his eyes were all focused on the pan. Jiyeon smiled as she saw the plates of salads on the dining table. She stood behind the pillar and watched him closely. There, she saw Hongbin placing the eggs on the plate while bringing over some fresh flowers in a glass to the dining table.

He brought over the pot of espresso over, and placed it gently at the edge of the dining table. He looked at the food in satisfaction as he could not help but to take a piece of saussage of his plate.

Jiyeon soon came out of the pillar and went down the steps, as Hongbin immediately swallowed the saussage and waved at her. 

"Good morning~" He said in an energetic manner.

Jiyeon came over and took her handphone out and took a picture of the breakfast. "You are so sweet." Jiyeon said in awe as Hongbin smiled and blushed. Both of them sat on the dining table and ate their breakfast.

After having a hearty breakfast and drinking several cups of espresso, they did the dishes, and placed the washed dishes carefully into the respective places as both of them rushed to get themselves ready for school.

Hongbin wore Jin's clothes to school. It just seemed that Hongbin was of the same size as her brother, just that the shoulders might be less broad as Jin's. They were holding their hands as they went to school. Hongbin's class starts early at 11 and Jiyeon's class only would start at 1 o'clock, which is the lecture that she and Hongbin are in.

Jiyeon waved goodbye to Hongbin, while Hongbin sneakily pecked her lips before rushing into class. Jiyeon touched the lips and her lips curled into a slight smile of embarrassment. She then took out her phone and dialled IU's number.

"Yes, Park Jiyeon, may I help you?" IU said.

"Yah, Lee JIEUN! We haven't met for days and you're so neglecting me girl!" Jiyeon shouted through the phone.

"What the heck, are you out of your mind? I just woke up, anyway I'll go to school after I got ready and I'll see you there. Give me another hour please!" IU said before hanging up the call.

Jiyeon smirked as she suddenly saw Myungsoo walking to her. She knew she saw Myungsoo in school, and she was right about it. He is back, in Seoul. Jiyeon continued walking towards him, but Myungsoo seemed to be engaged in his phone as his head was facing downwards at the phone. 

She stopped as Myungsoo inched closer. Shocked for words, she then muttered, "My..Myu..Myungsoo."

Myungsoo stopped immediately as he froze on the spot. He then looked up as their eyes met. 

"You...You're back from Germany." Jiyeon stated.

Myungsoo looked at her and gulped. "W..Who are you.. I don't know you, you must have recognized the wrong person, sorry." Myungsoo stated.

"Why do you say that?" Jiyeon asked worriedly. She then called his name again but he walked away.

Jiyeon ran after him and grabbed his arm. "Yah, what's all these about? Why are you being so cold to me?! Don't act as if you don't know me even though we broke up." She yelled.

Myungsoo shrugged his hands off. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Sorry not sorry, at least acknowledge me. I don't care if we broke up or not, but I hate the fact that you just totally ignored my existence." Jiyeon exclaimed as she walked away. Myungsoo turned away and walked away too.

 

"." Jiyeon cursed under her breath as she saw IU running towards her. She was dressed sloppily today, as she wore a pair of blue converse sneakers and a plain white top and a navy blue denim shorts. 

"Hey girl, how's the day?" IU asked.

"Well, it was great until some ruined it." Jiyeon said as she tried to relieve her anger by clenching her fists tightly. 

IU looked at her curiously. "I wonder, did your new boyfriend Hongbin became an ?" IU questioned.

"What the heck? No, he made me happy early in the morning, but Myungsoo apparently make me angry and sad." Jiyeon replied back.

IU gasped in shock. "You saw Kim Myungsoo? He's back to Seoul already?" IU asked curiously.

"Yeah, I was pretty sure he was back when I saw him strumming his guitar that other day in the park, and I was right about it. And you know what, he actually ignored me on purpose. It's as if we broke up and we no longer are accquainted to each other. What an and a douchebag. It really hurts me, and I am so freaking angry at him. What a jerk." Jiyeon explained.

IU smirked and said, "I thought the Jiyeon I know will cry a river over him." 

"I really thought I will cry in tears of joy to see him back, but he totally ignored my presence and existence. He even deliberately ignore my cries in the school park the other day, and today I called his name and he pretended to not know me. He's a freaking idiotic liar and I really despise him." Jiyeon answered.

"Maybe he got his own reasons or he's really forgetful after being in Germany for so long. Maybe his korean really now and his german is great." IU blabbered.

"Own reasons my . The only reason why he's like that is he's a complete jerk." Jiyeon said rudely.

"Wow, you're head over heels over him like weeks ago." IU commented.

"Not now. Not anymore." Jiyeon confidently said. "Anyway, let's go and have lunch before lecture." Jiyeon stated and dragged IU to the school cafeteria.

 

Myungsoo brought his packet of sandwiches and his can of banana milk into his music studio. Inside the music studio was his school and bandmates, Minhyuk and Baekhyun. "Wow, pack lunch again? God damn it Myungsoo you've been eating these processed food for days since you transferred in. Didn't we introduce you to the food stalls here." Baekhyun commented.

"It's not like I am going to die eating all these. Besides, these packed food is so convenient and fast. Just grab and go. I ain't got all day to eat my food in the cafeteria." Myungsoo replied back.

Minhyuk looked at him in disbelief. Minhyuk was Myungsoo's friend since middle school and he knew everything about Myungsoo. Myungsoo was not the type of person to buy packed food. Myungsoo loves food and packed food is just too gross for Myungsoo to eat.

"You're obviously up to something." Minhyuk said to him. "We're your mates, so just tell us." Minhyuk asked him further.

"She's in this school too. Seoul University, Arts school." Myungsoo said.

"I saw her just now in art school, she looked a lot different than the last time I saw her in high school. Her image is totally.. different, but yet fresh." Myungsoo added on.

"She probably is a fashion designer." Minhyuk stated.

Baekhyun looked at him worriedly and said, "So you are avoiding her because you can't face her?" 

"I just don't want her to know too much about it. It will hurt her, and I want nothing to do with her family. I just don't want anything bad to happen to any of us." Myungsoo replied back.

"Talking about her family, it is really unfair for you." Minhyuk said.

"What can I do about it? All I can do is to accept my unlucky fate and it up. Maybe we aren't fated." Myungsoo said.

Minhyuk smirked at him. "The heck, you know you still can't get over her and still loves her a lot. Remember the times you keep calling me from Germany to talk about how much you want to see her and that instance when you almost bought tickets back to Seoul to see her." Minhyuk said.

"Maybe.. but I guess I need to move on, somehow or another." Myungsoo said.

Minhyuk and Baekhyun sighed in worry while staring at the clueless Myungsoo.
 


Myungsoo, Hongbin... hohoho.
COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.

Infinite is coming back again! Woop, double comeback! Anyway still waiting for the next t-ara's comeback. yeyeye.