Walls

Longing *abandoned*

"Oppa!! Ryeowook Oppa,I want you to meet Jaejin. My fiance."

~~

Hey there its good to see you again.
It never felt right just calling us friends.


~~

"Wookie? You're here..? But i thought you said you wanted to..Ryeowook-ah, w-what are you doing?"
Ryeowook had walked Sungmin into a corner of the living room and was now leaning dangerously close to the elder.
Ryeowook,with a glint in his eyes,brought his lips to Sungmin's ear and murmered breathily, "I missed you so much hyung."
Sungmin swallowed. Ryeowook  smirked.

~~

Take off your shirt,your shoes
Those skinny jeans i bought for you
We're diving in, there's nothing left to lose


~~

Words werent needed as both men started undressing the other.
Piece by piece, thier clothes landed on the floor.
Slowly and without rush, Sungmin savoured the sensation of finally seeing his every inch of his dongsaeng's milky white skin.
Ryeowook felt a warm fuzzy feeling overcome him as he looked at his hyung's  body.
Adrenaline pumping, he whispered, "Make me yours Sungmin."

~~

I'm gonna break down these walls i've built  around myself
I wanna fall so in love with you and no one else.
Together we'll move on just don't turn around
Let the walls break down.

~~

Sungmin captured Ryeowook's mouth in his and started nibbling, tongue darting forth and begging for entrance.
Ryeowook had immedidiately obliged, feeling the warm slick muscle entering and explore his cavern.
He moaned as his felt his hyung's hands on him.
Touching him, teasing him.
His own slender fingers ran through Sungmin's hair as he rubbed thier s together.
Sungmin growled into Ryeowook's mouth and reluctantly pulled away.
Gazing into eyes so beautiful, the elder the flushed cheek of the other man and swallowed once again.
"Wook. Hyung wants you so bad..."
Ryeowook smiled softly, placing his hand at the back of Sungmin's neck, and pulled his hyung back down.
Teeth clashing, Ryeowook mouthed around the slightly bitter coppery taste, "Saranghae Sungmin hyung. Saranghae."
Just like that, Sungmin knew that Ryeowook was finally his. His and no one else's.

~~

I cant breathe, my body's shaking
You got a way with the way you take me
Cause you break me down
You know you break me down
.

~~

"Hyung...please. Go deeper,faster...please hyung please..."
Sungmin looked at the writhing body under him and grinned inwardly.
How could a person who looked so meek be so demanding in bed?
"Hyuuunggg..." The smaller man had whined,turning his head to see why Sungmin had stopped moving.
Sungmin stared at Ryeowook's kiss-swollen lips, flushed cheeks and lust-darkened eyes.
His dongsaeng had never looked so y to him.
Leaning forward for a kiss, Sungmin hit Ryeowook's spot and the younger had came with a shout of the elder's name.
Sungmin felt the muscles around him tighten and he too came, burying his seed deep within his dongsaeng.

~~

Im gonna break down these walls
I wanna fall so in love with you and  no one else.
Together we'll move on just dont turn around
Let the walls break down.


~~

As Ryeowook slept, face showing a look of pure contentment and a small smile,
Sungmin wrapped his arms protectively around the peite body and vowed that no matter what happened,
Lee Sungmin was never going to leave Kim Ryeowook.
"Saranghae my Wookie. Saranghae baby."

~~

Let the walls break down.