I’m an idiot, I’m a coward

Save me, I'm lovesick!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~ I’m an idiot, I’m a coward ~

(B.A.P - It´s all lies )

 

- Chapter 2 -

 

Sandra slid down the wall with her back against it and sat on the floor. That was a big shock! “You mean our Dongsaeng Daehyun ...he did ...he…” She couldn’t finish the sentence that was just too much, “w...was it...a...r...real kiss?”

Melanie took a deep breath and knelt down next to her on the floor. “I’ve only seen them from behind, Eonnie. But he has practically thrown himself at Himchan … they were so close that it was definitely a kiss.” Sandra whined, but was no longer crying. Actually, she was not the type. It had to all be a huge shock to her but she should finally learn the truth. Melanie her hair back which had fallen on her face and whispered. "I'm so sorry Eonnie."

“Show me the photos Mel, please show them to me.”

“Eonnie…” she didn’t want to hurt her more than she already did, even if she had nothing to do with it except that she had known and kept it to herself. But Sandra would not let go until Melanie gave up and took her mobile phone out to show Sandra the photos.

Sandra’s look got blank while she looked in the phone, she didn’t say a word. In the pictures you could clearly see that it was the two boys and it you could also clearly see how close their faces were. For people not knowing them they could easily pass as a couple.

Her hand dropped to the floor and she was just staring at the wall in front of her.

“How long have you known Melanie? How long?” Sandra had suspected for some time that she was hiding something from her.

“Six months”, she whispered while looking at the floor. She wasn’t able to face Sandra. Melanie knew it was wrong to hide it for so long but she wanted to give Himchan and Daehyun the chance to clarify it themselves.

“Six months…?” Sandra laid her head into her hands. She couldn’t believe it. It had been SIX ING MONTH and she never noticed anything. Melanie don’t know what to do. Her Eonnie suffered, she could see it, she would do everything to remove the pain Sandra was feeling, but if she had kept it any longer to herself Sandra could have learn the truth under worse conditions. She gently touched Sandra's shoulder, she just wanted to give some comfort even if it probably did not help much.

“I really thought that he likes me. After all we are a couple for some time now.” Sandra could only mumbled into her hand more to herself than to Melanie, “we have become so close lately, have done so much together ...and I didn’t notice anything.” She lifted her head to look at Melanie. “What should I do Mel?”

But Melanie also didn’t know what to do. After she had caught both of them she wanted an explanation, but both of them just had kept there mouths shut. On the street where everybody could see them she hat yelled at the boys but this was of no help either, the boys didn’t give her the wanted explanation. Himchan even tried to trivialize it, Melanie shouldn’t be upset because everything would clear up soon. But Melanie had been very angry, in the end it came to Sandra, who had a crush on this stupid guy, the same stupid guy who stood in front of her and was obviously cheating on her beloved Eonnie. Melanie had threatened them that she would tell Sandra the truth, but Daehyun had promised her that what I saw wasn’t what it looked like. But she had seen them kissing, what else should it mean than that they are together? She wanted to believe him, he was her Dongsaeng, and after all, still her best friend. So for the time being she has decided to give in, to see what will happen. But neither Himchan nor Daehyun have told Sandra the truth, she was clueless about everything while Melanie felt like a traitor for keeping quiet.

But today she couldn’t watch Himchan behave like nothing happened and decided to finally telling Sandra the truth. Melanie was lost in her thoughts but snapped out of them when Sandra was asking: “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“You were so happy with him, every time you got home you were smiling so brightly telling me what you two have done over the day. How could I tell you what I knew when you were smiling so happily? It wasn’t easy for me to don’t tell you the truth, it had me worn out and I didn’t wanted to keep lying to you while Himchan was cheating on you but was like always to you.” Melanie reached for Sandra’s hands and noticed that Sandra was trembling. “There is no one I want to be happy more than you. I would be happy if this hadn’t happened but you needed to know finally the truth.” She was now hugging Sandra who had clearly tears in her eyes “I’m so sorry Eonnie…” she whispered into Sandra’s coat.

Sandra clutched her free hand into the jacket of her Dongsaengs and sobbed quietly. "What have I done to deserve this, Mel? “

Melanie swallowed her tears, her heart ached, because Sandra was suffering so. But she had no answer, could only say: "You did not deserve this, Eonnie, that’s why I told you.”

“Is that also the reason why you weren’t together with Daehyun as often as you used to be, especially in the last weeks? Melanie just nodded as an answer. She wasn’t able to act like nothing had happened, she wasn’t like Himchan and Daehyun who seemed to ha

Please log in to read the full chapter