Do you know how I feel? I keep thinking of you

Save me, I'm lovesick!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~ Do you know how I feel? I keep thinking of you ~

(B.A.P - Rain sound)

 

- Chapter 4 -



"Open this door right now or I need to hurt you!" Melanie said angrily to Daehyun, but he was unimpressed. "I will not let you out of here until Himchan Hyung is back, I'm sorry. It's your fault that it's ever have come so far," he pointed at Melanie, she got angrier than she already was. “Daehyun what's all this here? Can you please explain everything? What have you done that Sandra was freaking out so bad?" Yongguk couldn’t defuse this situation, if he did not know what exactly had happen. He had an idea, but this alone couldn’t help him. "As I said before, you will not come out from here until Himchan Hyung is here again"

"I meant the other thing, Daehyun. What have you done that Sandra freaked out?" He looked at Yongguk in surprise: "You don’t know what's going on, although Noona was so loud? Didn’t Melanie told you everything?" "No and no again. I did not understand what was said out there, because I had spoken with Himchan and he said nothing to me. So, what's wrong?" Daehyun goes up to Yongguk and pushes Melanie aside, Yongguk was luckily still able to catch her and looked mad at Daehyun. “Ask her what I've done wrong in her opinion" Melanie was now back safe on her feet’s and Yongguk looked at her. "Everything okay?" She nodded and looked at him, but could not hold his gaze. It was a bit too close to be beside him for her, and she was a little uncomfortable next to him and he had also held her. She felt like her heart was beating incredibly fast and wanted that he did not notice it, she quickly looked to Daehyun, put all her anger in her eyes. "Do you mean to say that I'm to blame?" Daehyun snorted, then said nothing and looked just pretty arrogant. This made Melanie angry again, but she hid it skilfully. She did not understand why Daehyun was like that to her, even if she had divulged the secret, they were still friends or not? Yongguk still looking to Daehyun, was waiting, he wanted to get an answer, so he could finally understand this whole thing. "Melanie has seen you, and also I noticed that you were remarkably often together. There must be a reason why we had to hold back Sandra out there. So, what's wrong?" Now Daehyun looked to Yongguk, but not nearly as arrogant as to Melanie, after all he was the older friend whom he always respected, to whom he could always come with his problems, the friend who could understand him blind and without words. "I'm sorry Hyung, but that is none of your business. But if she," he glared at Melanie, "Just had kept shut, she wouldn’t has ruined everything!" "She's still your Noona, so remember to have respect, Daehyun!" Yongguk said sharply. “Respect?!" Daehyun asked loudly. "Respect? She did not respect the fact that we wanted to clear up this whole thing by ourselves!" Yongguk stood protectively closer to Melanie, when he heard a soft whimper from her. He would have hugged her to calm her, but she would certainly not allow him to be that close to her. "She has seen something and to protect Sandra, she has told her." "Oh, and what was that what she saw?" He looks at Melanie, who hides behind Yongguk, and looked out behind his shoulder. "I kept it for six months to myself, Daehyun ... SIX ING MONTHS!" Yongguk turns to Melanie and looked at her, startled. "This has been going on for six months? And all the time you kept it to yourself?" She could not look at him because he was just too close and she did not want to turn red in front of him and Daehyun, so she just nodded. He looked back at Daehyun, who had just observed them. "Tell me Dae, please.“ He just shook his head as an answer. Slowly it was Yongguk too much. "Do you not want to tell me or are you not able to tell me?" He asked more sharply than intended. He was just so angry because Melanie was involved and no one tells him what was going on here at all. "It’s just none of your business! In addition, it would have been cleared up soon." He looked back at Melanie's direction. "I have neither the right, nor would I want to even tell you now!" "Come on Dae, I also have to do other things," Yongguk said impatiently, "Besides, now let Melanie alone! She was simply worried." But Daehyun ignored him and took a step on Melanie so he could look at her. “You were worried? Worried??!! It's your fault that the two could possibly separate now!"

Melanie had observed the whole thing just silently. She had indeed noticed that Yongguk had placed himself protectively in front of her and even if she actually did not like it because she could take care of herself, she still found it somehow sweet. But as Daehyun claimed that she was to blame if their Eonnie and Himchan would part, it was too much. She would have never thought of Daehyun this way. One of the few to whom she entrusted everything and she knew very well. She was disappointed and angry, so she strode up to him, reached out and gave him a slap. Yongguk had tried to keep her by his side, but she was faster because he simply had not expected it. Also Daehyun was not knowing why he now sat on the ground and held his battered left cheek that hurt quite a bit. Apparently Melanie had put all her strength into the blow. Yongguk held her now firmly in his arms and could not even enjoy it because she was resisting so much. "Let me go, damn! I will give him a good thrashing. Then he could think definitely straight again!" That was probably one of the rare moments in which Melanie's temperament broke through. “Calm down, Melanie" he said, hoping that she would finally stop to fight back. It took a moment, but then she was aware that Yongguk just kept her in his arms. IN HIS ARMS. She was suddenly quiet, so she could be put on the sofa by Yongguk. "Please remain seated," he said to her before he turned to Daehyun, knelt

Please log in to read the full chapter