I love you but I need to break up with you

Save me, I'm lovesick!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~I love you but

I need to break up with you ~

(B.A.P - What my heart tells me to do)

 

- Chapter 7 -

 


 

Sandra had sat down on the sofa and watched a little TV. She had turned off the light and just only lighted a few candles and even if it was not late, there was nothing interesting to watch. But she did not want to go to bed already, but if Melanie was still awake and needed anything she wants to be there. So she continued to stare blankly at the TV and thought about Yongguk and his doings. Somehow she felt so sorry. She knew of Melanie's feelings for him and also Yongguk’s feelings, it was obvious that not just liked Melanie as a good friend. Apparently they had talked past each other. Sandra raised her eyes and looked up at Melanie's red door, she could see from her seat well. Yongguk`s jealousy had been inappropriate, but was also somewhere to understand. She groaned in frustration and put her head on the sofa behind her. "What shall I do?" she whispered. Unconsciously Himchan crept into her mind and she smiled. They had earlier kissed, finally! As long as they had to wait, but it worth it. She loved him, even if she had not told him yet, somehow, she could not believe it. This was not due Himchan, but simply because she was afraid to reveal her feelings to someone. Actually, she did just before Melanie, she should slowly start to open herself fully to Himchan, fully trust him. She knew she could trust him blindly, so she could tell him how she felt. Her thoughts were interrupted by the beeping of her cell phone, she had received a message. Himchan had written to her to tell her that he and Yongguk were on the way to her, or more likely Yongguk was on his way to Melanie. For a brief moment she wondered if she should not slam the door in right in Yongguk’s face, but then Melanie's sad face crept back in her memory. Sandra was here now and could, if necessary, step in and tell Yongguk to leave, when he nasty it again. She turned off the TV and stared at the flickering candle flame in front of her, a short time later the doorbell rang and she opened the door.

 

Yongguk came running up the stairs, stopping only briefly to take off his shoes. Startled, she looked at his bandaged right hand. "What ...?" He interrupted her. "Where is she?" Automatically she lifted her arm, pointed to Melanie's red door at the end of the hallway and before she could say anything, he ran up to it. "But she's asleep" she called after him, trying not to be too loud, but he ignored her and disappeared in Melanie's room. Himchan stood behind her, the door closed and removed his shoes. Sandra turned around and helped him out of his jacket, to hang it up. "What happened to him?" she asked him as she pulled him to the sofa and sat down on it. Himchan pulled her into his arms, and warmed himself at her, she also smelled so incredibly good. He broke away a bit from her, so he could put a blanket over her, sat down comfortably and kissed her hair. "He let go of his anger something .... He has cut his hand, but the cuts were not deep, so do not worry Yeobo." She nodded and leaned back, sighing in his embrace. She turned slightly so that she could lean against his chest, God she had missed him so much! Sandra closed her eyes and enjoyed it just that he was here. "I hope he does not fall upon them," she said against his chest. Himchan laughed lightly, she could feel the quake his chest. "Do you really think he would do so after all that happened or more likely not happened?" He chuckled more and Sandra grinned, "I think it would be likely that he comes right back out of her room without her knowing he was there.” "Probably" replied Sandra and pressed herself closer to him, grinning.

 

Yongguk stood irresolute in Melanie's room. Only a small lamp next to her bed gave a little light, made ​​her face in the dull light a little tired and sickly look. He quietly walked up to her and knelt down on the left side of her bed, so he could look directly in her face. She had been crying, he could see her red eyes and it gave him a sting in his chest. He was to blame, that she had been crying, he had made ​​her cry and that was unforgivable.  

Melanie was lying very restless and constantly turned back and forth. Apparently she was not sleeping well, dreamed bad, he wanted to wake her, but he was afraid. Afraid that she would chase him to hell, which of course was understandable, but he was here so he could tell her what he felt for her. He just did not know how, because then she should hear it, she had to be awake and there he was again arrived at the problem ... how should he wake her up?

 

Melanie dreamed over and over again the same thing, it was as it would run on loop. She looked at Yongguk before him, he stood before her, but he withdrew more and more from Melanie. Although she called after him, he did not turn around or even responded for a moment on her calls. She was sad about it, but could not really move because she was paralyzed. Nevertheless, she cried constantly after him, in hope that he would responded. Yongguk looked at Melanie, she seemed to dream really badly. She threw her head back and forth and moaned in agony, but suddenly she lifted her hand as if she wanted to get a hold on someone, precisely in his direction. It was as if she knew that he was here, here, next to her bed. He did not hesitate and grabbed her hand with his uninjured hand, clasped their fingers together. He went through a pleasant shiver, because he could touch her now. Melanie felt that even in her dream. She had actually reached for him, because she could free herself from her paralysis. How she had wished to feel him, over and over again in her dreams and now it has been satisfied. In the dream, she began to cry, because she was aware that it was only a dream and could not pull Yongguk towards her. Yongguk saw her tears, not only she was crying in her dream, also her grip tightened. He clenched his fist, not noticing that stabbing pain went through his hand. Melanie was crying and seemed to dream really badly, he could not watch longer and raised his hand, seeing that blood seeped through his association. He could not touch her with this hand, he would smear his blood over her, so he withdrew his hand. There was only one way to wake her, because of her tears she would not awake, threw herself now even worse than before. Yongguk not thought a lot and bent down to her face and, he kissed her softly on her lips. She felt it, but only saw black in front of her, nothing and no one to see, but she returned the kiss. He gave her a feeling of security and love.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter