Because of you I don´t smile anymore like before

Save me, I'm lovesick!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~Because of you

I don´t smile anymore like before~

(Yongguk feat. Daehyun - I remember)

 

-Chapter 8-

 

- 2 weeks later (12/20/13) -

 

"Where are you going," Zelo asked loudly as he came in their shared room to find his earphones. He walked over to his bed and lifted his blanket. "Want to go to our Noonas?" But Jongup did not responded, he was too busy to look for his things. "Yahh!", tried Zelo louder, "Do you want to go to our Noonas?" And now Jongup finally responded. He looked shocked at Zelo and quickly looked to the door, before he looked at him with a panicked look. "Yah!! Babo! Do not be so loud! What if Himchan Hyung hears you? Or Yongguk Hyung?", Zelo looked startled immediately to the door, stopped rummaging in his blanket. Jongup was right, he was not allowed to yell so loud through the area here. "Sorry ..." he whispered apologetically and looks at the ground.

 

It has now been two weeks since Himchan Hyung came back with an injured Yongguk. Himchan had since been an unbearably bad temper and was always y, responded always grumpy and freaked out with every bit of almost everything. Yongguk was the opposite, he was really only to be found staring in front of him if he did not write new lyrics and melodies or completely retired. But particularly mean he was to Daehyun, although no one knew why, but you could see very well Yongguk's anger on him. "It's okay," said Jongup smoothly and quietly, "Yes, I want to go to them. Are you coming along?" Zelo nodded immediately. "Of course! I have not seen Melanie Noona and Sandra Noona for four days." He continued his search for his headphones and finally found them under his pillow. "Let them bring delicious food." Jongup nodded, put the book Melanie lend him in  his backpack and started moving. Zelo was already completely in the door, one hand on the door frame, expecting that Jongup will step through it and closed the door behind them. He followed Jongup and on the way to the front door the passed the living room. There Yongguk sat on the sofa, gaze fixed on the floor before him, his eyes were cold and empty. "Hyung?" Zelo began, but Yongguk did not hear him. He was trapped in his own thoughts, thinking of Melanie, he thinks about her all the time. "Hyung?", Zelo tried again and watched Jongup, already dressed with his shoes and helplessly shrugged his shoulders. Zelo sighed and walked slowly toward Yongguk, gently touched his shoulder and squeezed it briefly. "Hyung ... we will go out for a bit," he said. Yongguk did not respond this time, but had heard it, but what should he say? He did not say anything, just wanted to continue to think of Melanie, who he missed so much that just the thought of it, his heart was tormented with great pain. Zelo turned around and went to Jongup, put his shoes on and followed him outside. It was terrible that his Hyungs suffered so much, but no one really knew why and so Daehyun also suffered from the constant harassment of Yongguk, he was hardly visible. Each of them was overwhelmed in his own way with the whole situation that prevailed here. Both went down the stairs, and found themselves on the road again, went on their way. "I am so worried about Yongguk Hyung, Junhong," began Jongup do a few steps to, "He and Himchan Hyung are not themselves since the incident.” Zelo said nothing, went further and stared at the floor. "Sandra Noona and Melanie Noona give everything, although it pains them, to hide it from us, but I see that they does not live happily ..." Jongup took a deep breath. They did not know what was the reason for the dispute, he and Zelo had established many theories, ultimately they were still further d in the dark. Yongguk had been violated, that might have been a reason, but how this happened, they did not know. "Junhong ... it can not go on like this anymore. We must do something!" He stopped directly in front of Zelo and looked at him. "What do you mean?" Zelo nodded, yes, they had to do something, urgently. Their Noonas are not well and their Hyungs also are not well and lastly Daehyun suffered as well ... anything they had yet to make! "We will definitely come up with a plan," Zelo answered and went with smaller steps further, so Jongup came from behind him. "If only we knew what had happened ..." he whispered next to Zelo. "Maybe Daehyun Hyung knew something," said Zelo what made Jongup looked surprised at him. Of course! Daehyun suffered Yongguk's from vulgarities, he had to know what had happened. He nodded, but said nothing more, because they arrived in front of the store. Zelo stood with his hands in his pockets and then scanned the menu. "Let us take lots of yummy things for our Noonas."

"Hmmm ~", he replied, still engrossed in the menu. "We just take what they like to eat, so as always," he turned slightly to Jongup and smiled shyly. It was one of the few that actually he just smiled even when he was with Sandra and Melanie. In their Dorm he no longer felt comfortable you could tell, but when he was with his ​​Noonas, it was different. Even if the two equally suffered from the situation, they still tried to keep going on somehow. Everybody could see it immediately. And that's why the two were now on the way to them with delicious food. Zelo had meanwhile ordered and already got the food, took the bags while Jongup paid. He waited on the way for Jongup and together they finally went on. From here it was not far, up to their Noonas. Zelo could see their front door, when he turned into the next street. "Maybe we can ask Melanie Noona?" Jongup began again. "If Yongguk Hyung has hurt himself and he now sits all day so depressed in the Dorm, then they will surely know something, right?" Zelo answered with a shrug. Unlikely that was not impossible, but that was not really the reason why they were on the way to them. "Let's aske them once they ate the food, maybe then we will get answers." Jongup grinned and hopped forward, stopped in front of the door and rang again shortly. The door was also open immediately and both went quietly up the stairs, upstairs Sandra was already waiting. Even when she smiled, they were not mistaken about her poor appearance. She was pale and thinner than usual, her eyes were dull, so that even the smile does not really reached her eyes and it seemed difficult or even impossible to sleep for her because she had deep dark circles under her eyes. Jongup went up to her and hugged her briefly, then went in and so did Zelo. "I smell food," she said and pulled him into a light hug. She knew Zelo not like doing it, but she wanted to do it anyway, so they got a little consolation. "You look better Noona," said Zelo as he went in and handed

Please log in to read the full chapter