All day, I remember you - All day, I love you

Save me, I'm lovesick!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~ All day, I remember you

All day, I love you ~

(B.A.P - Secret love)

 

- Chapter 6 -

     

Sandra, Himchan and Daehyun stood in the corridor in silence. After Yongguk had ran after Melanie, Himchan had placed himself behind Sandra and hugged her, he simply could not get enough of her. Daehyun felt a bit superfluous, but actually he was quite happy that Himchan Hyung dealt with Sandra Noona, so she could not go back at him. Sandra at that moment turned around in Himchan's arms, looked at Daehyun for a moment over his shoulder, but then Himchan demanded all her attention. He had laid his forehead against hers, enjoying with his eyes closed to be near Sandra. "Let's go to your place Yeobo, we still have the whole evening in front of us," he whispered. "What about Daehyun?" "We can clarify everything tomorrow. Now I want to just spend time with you and also there is still a tasty meal waiting for us." Himchan had just asked the Noona, who had helped him to pack the food, so they could take it with them home. It probably was already waiting in the car. Himchan released her and kissed her forehead, a few loose strands of hair from her face behind her ear. "Let's go", he said while taking her hand in his, but as they opened the door, Melanie came in running. She ran straight towards Sandra and Himchan could just let go of Sandra in time before Melanie would run into him. Melanie threw herself into Sandra's arms, Himchan heard that she was crying. Sandra wrapped her arms around Melanie immediately, to give her the feeling of protection and security. What the hell was happening now again?! "Melanie ...?", Sandra was too stunned to say more. What had happened? Yongguk was running after her so he could tell why he was like that back then in the room and she immediately knew clearly what the reason for Melanie's tears were. "That bastard," she let out angry, what let Melanie only sob even more. Himchan and Daehyun could only watch, they had no idea what was going on, but Himchan could feel Sandra's anger. He bridged the few inches that separated them and handed her a handkerchief, but remained standing beside her, so she would not run out immediately and went off on Yongguk. How Melanie looked like, could probably only Sandra comfort her. She continued to hold her in her arms and wiped away her tears with a handkerchief. "Shh ~ calm down once and then you can tell me what happened, ok?" Melanie sniffed out loud, Sandra therefore emphasized further down her back, so she finally calmed down a little. She looked at Himchan from the side, ignored Daehyun who was still standing just undecided against the wall and was overwhelmed with the situation. A few minutes ago everything had looked so good ... he just does not get it why his Noona was crying in Sandra's arms. "Let's go home" she said to Melanie. "Can you take us home?" she asked Himchan, he nodded to Sandra. In such a situation he could not leave the two girls alone.

Melanie had calmed down a bit, so Sandra could leadher, holding her by her shoulder, to the car. "I .... I ... ", Melanie sniffed loudly, "I do not understand him. ... "She started to cry again, the tears ran down down her cheeks without holding in. "H ... ..H-H ... ..H ... He was so cold ... Eonnie." She hiccupped and choked. Sandra stopped and patted her back gently, held her again in her arms. Himchan and Daehyun were right behind her, looked at her, but she shook her head. Sandra could manage it alone, it was important to get home and bring Melanie to bed. "Can you go home alone to the Dorm, Daehyun?" Himchan asked him softly. Daehyun nodded, from here it was not far, the little distance he would be able to walk and it was already dark, he would surely have no problems with fans who recognized him. "If you need help, call me Hyung,” Himchan nodded to him, even if they probably do not need his help. He doubted that Sandra now wanted help especially from him. "Go home and rest." Daehyun went to the door, turned around again and looked at Melanie, who was still crying in Sandra's arms. You could just say the day was over, he hoped that every thing was put to normal soon. He was not needed anymore, so he would go for now, maybe it was better, after all, he had a certain complicity.

 

Sandra had led Melanie gently out of the building and helped her getting in the car, Himchan closed the door and sat in the drivers seat, and drove off immediately. Melanie leaned on her shoulder, while Sandra continued soothingly her arm. "Why Eonnie?" she asked softly, sounding so desperate that Sandra suddenly was really angry at Yongguk. "I do not know Mel, but when I see him, I will most certainly punch him in the face. No one has the right to make you cry!" Melanie managed to show a small smile, she could really depend on her Eonnie. Himchan watched them in the rear view mirror and met Sandra's eyes, apparently she had a clue, but said nothing, but Himchan would like to know what Yongguk had done that Melanie was crying now. But what made ​​him a little afraid was that Sandra was obviously very angry at Yongguk. Where was he anyway?

"Want to tell me what happened Melanie?" She asked cautiously. Melanie sniffed and looked up slightly, looked out of the window onto the busy street. "After I ran out to get a bit of fresh air, he ran after me ..." Sandra nodded. She knew, because she had sent him after her. "H ... he hugged me. ...", she continued softly. Himchan looked surprised in the rear view mirror. The shy Yongguk had hugged Melanie?! He probably had to have been terrified that she would run away again. Silently he looked further up the street, so he does not accidentally built an accident. "He.. H ... He then asked if I ... ran away because of him. I said that it was because of Daehyun, because he was so different ... a ... and that I was worried about him. ... because I knew you would be still angry at him ... ", she sniffled again, wiped with her sleeve across her face to get rid of the tears. "... A... and h ... he then changed. ... he was suddenly so cold ... a ... and he scared me ... he told me that I should run to Daehyun ... ", she pauses as she told Sandra what had happened, Yongguks behavior hit her really hard. Sandra her further over the arm, gave her a new handkerchief. "I understand," she said. She really understands, because obviously Yongguk was jealous. Sure, Melanie was worried about Daehyun while Yongguk had run after her. But Yongguk never should react as he had, scared her and now she was crying in Sandra's arm. Himchan looked questioningly at her, but she just shook her head, instead she asked Melanie: "Do you have any idea why he had been like this to you?" "N ... no ... he was so cold. ... I've never seen him like that", again, tears ran down her face. "It's okay Mel, calm down first. When we are at home, you lie down and sleep a bit, okay?", she said nothing, but calmed down again, "It'll be all right."

 

The car arrived at their home, Sandra and Himchan managed to bring Melanie up and took her to bed. Sandra had taken off Melanie's jacket, shoes and sweater, she then placed her carefully into the bed and knelt beside it. "Get some sleep, okay?" Melanie looked at her with teary eyes. "Why Eonnie ...?" she asked softly again. Sandra took her hand and it. "Yongguk was perhaps a little overwhelmed"

Please log in to read the full chapter