I want to talk to you today

Save me, I'm lovesick!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~I want to talk to you today~

(B.A.P - lovesick)

-Chapter 1 -

The 6th December was a cold day and unfortunately there was no snow in sight until today and it doesn’t seem like there will be somewhere in near future. You could see the breathing of the two girls as they are walking down the street, they were on their way to the TS Entertainment building. Fortunately no fans seem to know that the boys of B.A.P were there so nobody saw Sandra and Melanie enter the building. An hour ago Himchan had called Sandra to meet up with him and she didn’t thought twice and immediately got ready and left with Melanie their shared apartment.

Somehow Melanie was different today, she seems to want to tell Sandra something but there was something that made her unable to do so. She often had her hand in her hair and also got a hold on her mobile phone nearly the whole time. This behavior was unusual for Melanie. Sandra knew her Dongsaeng well, they are like sisters and she knew that there was something off but didn’t say a word. She was sure if Melanie want to talk about it she will come to her and talk to her, there is no way to force her to say what she seems to worry about. With a smile on her lips Sandra dragged Melanie along, through the Lobby, to a room which was a bit out of the way. Because Sandra was here way to often, nobody even thought about to check her.

“Hurry, why are you so slow? Are you getting old?” teased Sandra with a smile.

“Eonnie, why do I need to come along?” whined Melanie. Sandra stopped to look at Melanie and to tell her with a knowing smile “I’m sure Daehyun will also be there and Yongguk too.” She had only dragged her Dongsaeng along because she knew for sure that Melanie had a big crush on Yonngguk. Even if she doesn’t want to acknowledge it, everybody could see it easily so Sandra want to give her a bit of help to get started and dragged her along every time she knew Yongguk will also be there. Because Daehyun should be there too nothing speak against leaving her with the other, Daehyun and Melanie get along very well, nothing to worry about. “So come on you shouldn’t let Daehyun wait for too long”, said she while laughing but thought ‘Yongguk would be the right name to use’ while pulling her into the direction of the room where the boys should already wait, at least Himchan should.

There was nearly nothing that could separate Daehyun and Melanie, they were sticking together like there was chewing gum connecting them but that connection loosed a bit of its intensity. Whatever the reason was. To people they would look like a happy couple but that’s what they are definitely not, they are like siblings, brother and sister. Sandra knew this for sure, her Dongsaeng would never lie to her about things like this. Besides she was always at home when Daehyun came for a visit, they often talked about music for hours or laughed about really idiotic movies. Or, what they love to do more than once a week, they were watching Running Man, when they were laughing you could do nothing but laugh also even if you don’t know why exactly they were laughing.

They enter the assembly room which was comfortably furnished with some nice couches and armchairs, on a table were some drinks and snacks for everybody. Just Himchan and Yongguk were inside. Melanie only observed how Sandra is running into Himchans arms but couldn’t be really happy to see this. If Sandra knew what she knew would she still running into his open arms? But she didn’t gave it a second thought and just nod to Yongguk as a hello, while her heart nearly learned to fly. That happens nearly every time she saw Yongguk. She really likes him, more than she would ever admit. Until she came to Korea, together with Sandra, she could only dream about being in the same room as him and he knowing her name. Her heart was beating so fast, she prayed that nobody will notice anything. But she ignored this feeling like every time and looked at Sandra still lying in Himchans arms and was lost in her thoughts.

The only person knowing about her feelings from her directly was Daehyun, she told nobody else what she feels for Yongguk. She didn’t told him that she was in love with Yongguk but that she thinks that he was very attractive, he was sure it was definitely more than just ‘very attractive’, but she didn’t want to admit it. Usually she tells Sandra everything but somehow that was something she doesn’t want to share with her. Sandra loves to drag her near Yongguk like she did today, it was like she suspected something which was, at least for Melanie, very dangerous. She didn’t knew what she should do about this. While she was standing a bit apart from the others she could virtually feel Yongguk’s glance. How she wanted to have Daehyun beside her, even with all the things that happened witch drew them a bit apart, she would give everything to have him beside her. There was a secret connecting Himchan and Daehyun and by chance it also connected Melanie with them, it was difficult for her living with this secret, not able to tell her Eonnie. She wanted to tell it Sandra way to of

Please log in to read the full chapter