Chapter 6

My Gangster Life(discontinued)

The next morning i woke up to feel an empty spot next to me, so I looked behind be to not see Kai. So i got up and walked out to the living room to see Kai cooking and he was clearly having trouble, but me wanting to see how it will go just leaned onto the door frame and watched him. When Kai turned he screamed and dropped all of the utensils. I just raised my eyebrows and chuckled walking to him helping him cook, well i was the one who was cooking but will you know. When i was done cooking kimchi pancake i went to the table and sat across from Kai and ate. We ate in silence until Kai looked at me and stared at me lovingly, I looked at him confused and Kai just smiled shaking his head and finshed his food.

We did the dishes together well mostly played but you know. When we were done I went to the bathroom to get ready. Me and Kai went out together and walked to SNU, students were looking at us and talking to eachother while glancing at us but looked away when I glared at them. We were walking until we heard yells calling our name, I knew who they were so I quickly walked away to my class. But before I could do it Kai was pushed aside and next to me was now Sungyeol. I looked behind him to see Infinte the other kingkas of the UNI. They were walking in a row and some flipped their hair while the girls squealed, I just rolled my eyes and stared at them until they reached me.

"What do you guys want?" I said clearly angry and annoyed.