Chapter 1

My Gangster Life(discontinued)

Hana's pov:

When I was done working my part-time shift I walked and while I was walking I heard some screaming and grunts. When I look for the sound it came from the alley. I was debating myself if I should ignore and continue my walk to home or go and check out what is happening. My final decision was to go and check it out. So I walked until l saw about 10 people ganging up on a boy. I decided to help the poor boy, so l went and saw some iron bar. l took one and starred to fight with no scratches.

l looked at the boy and helped him up to took him to my house or you can say my apartment. When we got there, l layed him down and went to take the first-aid-kit. When l came back, l saw the boy just sitting there looking at nothing but the tv. l kneeled in front of him and looked at him carefully. l finally noticed his face, he was good-looking for a boy like him. I carefully clean his wound and he would flinch everytime l dabbed the cotton ball with alcohol on his wounds. When l was done l putted some band-aids and gave him a plain black v-neck t-shirt and a boxer. Well l have them because t-shirts are really comfortable and the boxer, l wanted to try them on and later l found them comfortable.

l also gave him a towel and pointed at the bathroom with my thumb. While he was taking a shower, l was cooking kimichi fried rice since l was craving for them. When l was done l set up the table and we ate at silence until it was broken by the boy. 

"Kai"

I looked at him confused.

"My name is Kai"

I looked at him again with my cold eyes and replied.

"Hana"

After that we ate at silence again. When we were done l did the dishes and took a shower. when l was done l changed into a black t-shirt and boxers since like l said they were comfortable. Later l went to the living room and looked at Kai, he was laying down on the couch. l went back into my room and took out a blanket for him. l went out again and covered him with it, l looked closely at his face and saw him attracted. But l snapped into reality and found his face close to mines and he was awake, looking at me with those cold eyes. It looked like l was looking at myself on the mirror.

"What are you doing?"

*clears throat* "l'm just looking at your wounds and see if it needs to get treated"

"Oh"

And he went back to sleep. l was embarrased, but didn't show it. l went to my room and slept in peace.

________________________

The next morning l woke up took a warm shower and wore my clothes. I wore a blouse and skinny jeans. l went to the kitchen to see some pancakes and a post-it note. When l read the note it was from Kai it said 

Dear Hana,
 
lf you are reading this it means that l already went and thank you for letting me stay and sorry for troubling. l hope you eat the pancake and again thank you.
 

When l was done l threw the note away and ate the pancake, while l was eating the pancake it was still hot so l guess Kai didn't leave for that long. When l was done l went to get my backpack and went to Seoul National University. When l got to the gates people started to keep a good distance from me. And l just kept a straight face walking down the hall to my homeroom. Later the bell ranged and class started until a boy who looks familiar came into the classroom. l was sitting at the left corner where it is dark and far from the door which is at the opposite from me. When the boy looked up he introduced himself and girls started squealing and whispering to eachother and calling dibs on him. All l did was just roll my eyes and putted on my wireless headphones.

While l was listening to my music l felt a presence beside me. When l looked up l saw Kai smirking at me, l just wanted to punch him and wipe off his smirk but held back so l won't create attention but l already did since he is around. All day he was following me and all of his classes are the same with mines so it gave him a better chance to annoy me. l can't beleive l have alot of control so l can't beat him up until he is at the hospital in coma. When classes were done l quickly went to the door and practically ran to my first job which is at a cafe. When l got there l changed and went to the cashier to take the customer's order. When l finally thought that l would not see Kai again l saw him with 11 other guys and l quickly looked away trying to hide my face and hope that they will not come but to my wish they came.

My face dropped and l prepared myself so l looked at them and took there orders. l was hoping Kai wouldn't come up and let his other friends take his order but he was the one who had to take all of their orders so l started to sweat and was nervous. When l looked at him l saw him staring at me with amused eyes with his stupid smirk which l want to wipe it off with a puvh so bad that my hand was twitching. So l asked his orders with clenched teeths looking at him with his smirk still on. When my work shift was done l went to the changing room and changed. When l went outside l saw Kai and his friends looking at 7 other boys and the boys had iron bars while Kai and his friends had nothing but their smirks.