Chapter 4

My Gangster Life(discontinued)

The next day l felt something heavy and my waist. So l looked up at the person and saw Kai, l looked at him smiling l just kept on looking at him until he woke up. l quickly looked away pretend to sleep while l was pretending l felt Kai pecking on my forehead and l smiled opening my eyes looking at him. We stared at eachother until l broke our stare stood up from the bed and went out to cook breakfast for the both of us. 

Kai's pov:

When Hana went out l took a shower and wore the clothes that Hana has that are for boys. When l went out l saw Hana still cooking, l quietly walked behind her and did a backhug for her. She was so suprised that she almost dropped the egg that she was about to crack. 

"Goodmorning babe" l said with my voice raspy.

"Goodmorning" She said chuckling.

l was backhugging her until she was done cooking which was bacon and eggs with toast. l went to set up the plates and we ate in comfortable silence when we were done eating Hana went to put the dishes away and after she was done doing the dishes she came and sat next to me and we were watching some dramas which l was not interested in. l looked at Hana and saw how uneasy and uncomfortable she felt. l grabbed her hands and she looked up at me with confused eyes and yet at the same time with worry ones.

Hana's pov: 

l was really uneasy and worried that Kai would leave me after he knows the real me but l should tell him or else he would be upset that l didn't tell him sooner or later, lt's now or never. 

"Kai" l said

"Hmm" He hummed

"l have to tell you something, you remembered how saved you and your friends?" All he did was nod looking at me with a confused face

"Well l'm a gangster but l stopped being one long time ago" l was waiting for a response but all he did was look at me with a smile on his face

" Well at least l don't have to wgorry about you being hurt and kidnapped" l smiled at him and pecked his cuz if we started to kiss it will get heated.

"l also have to tell you something" Kai said to me

"What is it"

"Well......when you see a girl saying that she's my girlfriend don't take it at heart because she's my ex but l'm over her plus she cheated onn me so don't worry ok?"

l nodded and cuddled with him because the position we're in is comfortable. l suddenly went to sleep since l was tired, when l woke up l saw that l was not at the livving room but at my room until l felt something around my waist and it felt like deja vu from this morning. l looked up at Kai and saw him smiling down at me he leaned down and pecked my lips. We continued in being that position us cuddling and there was suddenly a knock at the front door.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for not updating for soooooooo loooooooong l'm busy these days!!!!!!!