Chapter 2

My Gangster Life(discontinued)

"l decided to stay and watch them fight cause it's entertaining to watch a fight. So Kai and his boys stood at their spot waiting for the other boys to make a move so they did and the fight started. The fight was actually fair 7 against 12 cause the boys had iron bars while Kai and them had nothing to fight with. l was leaning on the wall beside me watching the fight with a expressionless face. The fight was boring until the boys had some back-ups. The fight got more bloody and interesting. Kai and his boys are at a disadvantage but they were still fighting. 

Kai looked around and saw me, he just looked at me then started to fight harder l guess he was trying to impress me but couldn't cause he was gettin beatin up badly. l couldn't watch Kai and his boys gettin beatin up so l went over and started to fight them. Kai and his boys were just watching me in awe cause l had already beatin up the main 7 boys. When l had beatin up all of the boys l had no srcatches just clean, when l looked over at Kai and his boys l saw them lying on the ground groaning in pain. l sighed and went over.

"Can you guys walk?" l asked to them.

"l think we can" said a boy that has big eyes.

l nodded my head and said "Well support yourselves while l well help the ones who are injured badly to my home". And with that we walked home with me supporting two guys. When we got to my apartment l put the two guys on the couch and left to get the first-aid kit for them. When l got back l saw the boys either on the couch or on the floor. So l treated the ones who are injured badly then later started to treat the other members. When l was done they all slept and l went to grab balnkets and pillows for them to lay comfortably. When l adjusted them into a better position l went to my room and slept soundly.

________________________________________

The next morning l smell something good so l went out to the kitchen and  saw the big eyed dude cooking breakfast. He turned over smiled at me and said "Hi"

"Hi" l said back then looked at his wounds to see if it healed or not.

"Good morning" l heard lots of voices said. l turned and saw all of the boys woken up scratching their hair or rubbing their eyes. all l did was just stared at them and set the table for us to eat. When we were done eating in comfortable silence we went to the couch and l sat in front of them with my straight face.

"Tell me your names" l said and so they did.

"I'm Xiumin or Kim minseok and thank you for helping us back there"

"Luhan"

"Kris or Wu Yifan" he said coldly and l just looked at him amusedly.

"Suho or Kim joomyeon"

"Lay or Zhang Yixing"

"Baekhyun"

"Chen or Kim joongdae"

"Chanyeol" l was suprised on the inside with his deep voice yet he has a cute face What did l just say? cute?

"D.O or Do kyungsoo" l just looked at him and turned to the next person

"Tao or Huang Zitao"

" you already know me but let me introduce myself properly, l'm Kai or you can call me Kim Jongin" l just looked at him with my cold stare and turned to the other person

"HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! l'm Oh Sehun nice to meet you!" he said enthusiastically

l just stared at him then looked at them and said "Hana" with a cold voice. They all looked at me then started to talk amongst theirself and l went back to my room. When l was about to close the door someone or should l say Kai came in and closed the door trapping me between him and the wall. l looked at him and was about to say something until he crashed his lips on mines MY FREAKIN LIPSSSSS!!!!!!!! When he let go l just looked at him dumbstruck with what just happened,l mean l just met this guy for only two days and he freakin kissed me but my heart was pounding and l felt kind of sad when he let go of the kiss. Do l like him!? 

l stared at Kai with my wide eyes and he just chuckled looking at my expression, 'cute' he thought. l stared at him and said "what did you just do?"

"l kissed you, why do you want me to do it again? fine with that" and he leaned in then BAM our lips touched eachother l wanted to push him but my body won't so instead l wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him until we heard a knock at my door. We let go of eachother gasping for air and l opened the door with Kai at a distance and there stood Suho asking for Kai. So Kai stood up and went outside but whispered into my ear "We're not done" and there they left my apartment with me on by bed thinking what just happened between me and him.

After all that that just happened l took a shower and got ready for my part-time shift.