Chapter 5

My Gangster Life(discontinued)

Me and Kai looked at each other confused. The pounding on the door increased and we could hear yelling. So Kai went out and to the door while I followed close behind, getting on my gangster mode. When Kai opened the door there was the other 11 boys who I 'saved' but all I thought about was what the heck were the 11 boys doing in front of my apartment. While I was looking at them confusingly Kai was looking at them shocked since they were his friends and how they knew where he was or where you lived even.

I looked at Kai and Kai looked back at me, he smiled awkwardly and brought his hand up to rub the back of his neck. "These are my friends who you 'save' from before, would you mind letting them come in?"           

Before I could answer, the boys barged in impatient for my response. I looked at them (glared) since they were rude  and they came in my house (apartment) without my permission. I looked at Kai with my eyebrows raised up, he just looked at me and it looked to me that he also doesn't know what to do. While me and Kai were having eye communication, the boys were loud using the tv and some even going to my precious kitchen to find food. 

I went to the kitchen and literally kicked them out. So I went to the living room where the rest were and sat down next to Kai who was quiet the whole time.

"So can you guys explain to me why the f*** you guys are here?"

"Wow feisty I likey likey" said Baekhyun with his eyebrows moving up and down.

I just looked at him with the most stupidest expression, since he didn't really seem like the type to flirt or say those I was expecting it from Chen or Chanyeol since they both looked like play boys and Baekhyun looks like those quiet and innocent type.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!" Chanyeol was laughing like he was insane.

I looked at him not surprised but amused since I was right about the play boy part but the stupid in him was clearly amusing. 

"Sorry about them, some of them are a little dumb" Suho said

I looked at him and said "A little? You sure bout that?"

"Hey what was that supposed to mean!?" Said Chen

"She means you guys are stupid in a bad way" answered Kai who was clearly annoyed since his girlfriend is not paying attention to him and seems like I am having interest in them. So Kai put his arm around my waist and brought me closer to me holding onto me tightly. 

"Ohhhhhh, protective are we Kai?" Baekhyun said with wriggling eyebrows and Chanyeol and Chen were following along making some weird sound. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Suho who was the one that smacked the three trouble makers clicked his tongue at their immature behaivor

"For the second time I'm really sorry" he said.

"Oh no it's fine it's funny to see how retarded they look" I said

"(Gasp) did I hear you calling us retarded?" Said Chanyeol 

I looked at the trio who feigned hurt and rolled my eyes ignoring them and looked at the rest who were looking at the trio and me with amused looks on their faces including Kai who was chuckling to himself quietly next to me and I can feel the vibrations. Since I was only wearing shorts and a muscle shirt I leaned in closer to Kai to find warmth and I did so I stayed in the same position.

So I looked back at the other guys and they were watching us curiously. I also looked at them until Kai cleared his throat and looked at his friends. They all looked at each other and nod, looking at me Kris started,

"We're"

"Here"

"Because"

"We"  

"Were"

"Dying"

"Of"

"Boredom" 

"At" 

"Our"

"House" they all said finishing each others sentences like they planned it all along together.

I looked at them gaping dumbfounded since they were all stupid not just some of them all of them including Suho who claimed that SOME of them were just stupid. I let out a sigh and rubbed the side of my forehead and thought 'this is going to be a long day'. I stood up and went to my bedroom after telling them,

"Fine just do whatever you guys want to do, just don't go to my kitchen, if you do then....." I looked at them and brought my hand up to my neck and made a slicing move straight across my neck. Exo looked at me gulping from nervousness and nodded their head quickly. I looked (glared) at them one more time before I left to take a nap at my bedroom. When I got to my bedroom I heard loud chattering and the tv on, when I was about to go to sleep I felt arms around my waist so I turned my body and saw Kai so I leaned into his chest and slept in that position.

I woke up to a sound of hushing so I furrowed my eyebrows trying to go back to sleep but I couldn't since I'm a light sleeper. So I opened my eyes to see the boys taking pictures of me and Kai cuddling and some were also giggling like maniacs (Chen, Baekhyun,Chanyeol) I rolled my eyes sat up and glared at them. They were shocked so they quickly ran out some tripping -coughcough chen baekhyun chanyeolcoughcough- and closed the door with a loud bang. Because of the impact of the door closing Kai stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes to see me looking at him. He smiled and bent down to peck my lips I smiled and stood up wanting to go back to his warm embrace but controlled it and went out to see the boys pretending like they didn't do anything and continued watching the tv quietly some were even whistling which made it obvious but Kai not knowing what happened went to sit down next to D.O talking with him.

I looked at the clock to only see it was 5 so I made us food kimchi fried rice and kimbap. D.O came next to me and helped me quietly, well I didn't mind D.O coming to my kitchen since Kai told me that D.O was their cooker so we made the food in silence. We were done in a matter of seconds and called the boys to go get their food since my table is only big enough for two people. They each got their share and ate savourong the taste, Kai was the last one to get his food, but before he got it he kissed my lips for 10 seconds and got his food. I stood there smiling like an idiot and also got my food. I went to the living room to find some of the boys crying since they were watching a sad movie and I kept my laughter and decided to take a picture of them for blackmailing them later when I need it. So when I was done taking pictures I sat down next to Kai and we fed each other stealing some kisses with each other. When we were done eating (crying) I washed the dishes with Kai back hugging me and the boys lazing around. Kai would sometimes kiss my bare meck or shoulder since he was layin his head in my shoulder. Me and the boys watched some more sad movies and the boys left after cleaning up their mess (forcing them to) and so I took a shower and wore my black booty shorts and a long big black shirt and went to sleep and Kai was also done taking a shower so he slept next to me, us cuddling with smiles on our faces.

                                                                                                                                                                                             

 ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating like for a year I know this chapter is short but I don't really have time since I have school and tons of homeworks so I will try my best to update more chapters. 

THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR MY NEW CHAPTER AND SORRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!