Continue to end

- Peter Pan -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue to End

Listen to PETERPAN while reads this chapter ^^

" Explain " , a cool strict voice echoes in the hall . A smirk form on the blonde's corner lips which make Kyungsoo shiver a bit . One by one of them come to them , curiously what reall happen there . " Lu- " . " Dont Lu , Lu with me Baek , just explain whats really happen here " he talks while waving the photo frame of Sehun and Luhan . Baekhyun just put his head as low as he can , same goes like the others . " I said , JUST ING EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS THIS ! " He bursted , throwed the frame aimly infront the one that arrive there late , the youngest , Sehun .

" You played my heart ?! I love you . Damn much but this is what I got for loving you ? You played my heart , Oh Sehun , my bestfriend's boyfriend " A forced smirk appears again . " You just missed him right ? Just because my face are just like him , you thought that I was him right ? You doesnt even love me right ? " , He spoke strictly to the younger who just stares at him without blinking . The others swear that this is the first time they saw Xiao Lu bursted angryly like this .

Whatever questions that Xiao Lu asked , Sehun just stood there , glares at the angry one . Doesnt even bothered to answer it . " JUST ING ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU SON OF ! YOU DOESNT LOVE ME RIGHT ?! " . " YAH XIAO LU ! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE ! " Kai shouted , clenching his fists . A silents covered the space , while tears starts to flow down to the Lu's red cheeks . " No " Sehun spoke , make his other friends gasps and widened their eyes . " Glad to know then . We're done Oh Sehun . We're done " with that Lu slipped his shoes back and out from their house .

" You're lying Oh Sehun . You lied " Kyungsoo spoke , turning his head to the younger who was staring that his bleeding legs .

FLASHBACK

" Hey Hun . I bought you favourite bubble tea " Kyungsoo peeked his head on the younger's room , where the younger stare back at him and smiled while leaning his back on the headboard . Kyungsoo come to the room , sat the bed , at the younger's leg and give the bubble tea to the younger . " Hun , I want to ask somethin if you dont mind " . The younger replied it with a smile , " Sure hyung , whats it is ?"

Kyungsoo took a deep breath before spoke , " If there have someone who will opened up your heart once again , will you accept him or her ? " . A pregnant of silent appeared ," I have one hyung " , Kyungsoo eyes widened more larger than his actual size while looked at the smiling maknae . " Eh ?! You already have one ? " Sehun nodded , sipped his bubble tea . " I love him really much , but I just afraid to confess to him because he would find out that I was maybe took him as my boyfriend to forget Luhan which is not " . Kyungsoo nodded his head cutely , asked the younger to continue his words .

" I just found out that , I should step on the reality . Luhan is dead . He leaved us already . I know that I was sad , depressed because he is my first love to be honest . Its hard to forget him . But day by day I realised that he doesnt here with me , he wouldnt have at my side forever . He died and I should continuing what my life should do . Then suddenly appears someone who took my heart when the first time we meet . I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter