His lover

- Peter Pan -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His loVer

" Hey , you're the one who bumped on me last day right ? " , Sehun looked up , stares at the blonde hair guy with his emotionless eyes . In his heart , there have a fighting mode whether he want to answer the question or just ignore it . Sehun who drawing on his drawing book just continuing his works , draw the beautiful sunset view infront him . The blonde boy slumped himself beside the younger on the bench , still saving some gap between them . " You have a talent ! " , he beamed after saw how the younger draw . Still Sehun doesnt bothering himself to look at him .

" You know about Luhan " In his monotone , es voice , he manage to ask the blonde boy . A pregnant of silent appears . A sigh escape the blonde boy's lips ," I want to meet him " . Sehun looked up , glares at the boy's face beside him who was exposed and bathing with sunset ray make his face seriously look alike his lover . ' I should trust him and ask his help ' , Xiao Lu thought , nodded his head continuously . " I will tell you my story if you would like to help me " , the younger shutted his mouth for awhile , " Deal "

" I am Luhan's bestfriend at China once ago , before he moved here . He always help me , since my family was really poor even cant eat like a normal person eat . I will share my meal with my other four siblings , my parents . What I mean by meal is just a box of rice . Thats all . Luhan one day found out about my life . That time I was really doesnt expecting that he was blind . He was good enough to hide and trick others until I fell for it . " , ' I fell for it too ' Sehun tought . " He force his parents to help us since he said to me that why not he share something that he cant even finished it . It refers to his parents money . Yes , they're rich . Plus Luhan doesnt have any siblings . Glad to know that his parents doesnt refused his wishes , but they manage to help us even more ." The blonde boy keep kicking the air , just like Luhan always do before he sick . ' Gosh , this boy really remind me to Luhan '

" Since that time I was really adore him . We always go to school together on our primary school since I didnt go there since I was birth . I just adore him so much . He still survive on his life and doesnt even make any complaints about his condition . I was regret that time . Even though I was healthy , but just because I was poo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter