Luhan's memories

- Peter Pan -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's memorieS
 

Sehun walks slowly along the street . The words from Yongguk was so heartbreaking . He let the tears rolled down his cheek . The busy life arounds him like a slow motion scene based on him . He looks at the sky , see the gloomy weather covering him . ' The world like mimicking me . I am sad , so does the world '. His legs dragged him to the place where he could met his lover . The graveyard .

Sehun's Pov

I enter the gate , and walked slowly to the grave of my lover . Right there I saw someone leans against the tombstone . He wears on his all white , looked down . " Lu-Luhan ? " My voice , trembling , looks at the older who smiled at me . I walked toward him , caressed the older's cheek . A tears rolled on his cheek as he keep shutted his eyes . " L-Lu , I am s-sorry . I am so-sorry . If I pick you up that night , you wi- " , " Its okey Hun , I know what yours intention that night . To celebrate my birthday . I know Hun . Its jus-" , " Its still my fault Lu . You're suffering this because of me , I am sorry " . The younger leans his head to the older's shoulder .

The rain starts to pour . Sehun's now soaked with the rains but Luhan know that he was crying . Still taking the blame what happen to the older was his fault , Sehun took back his head that still looked down at the grave . " Why you doesnt tell me ? You're suffering but still you're smiling . Your smile really make me sad Lu . Its just like you're faked all this time . " . Luhan kneeled down infront of the younger , cupped the other's face with his transparent hands ." Close your eyes Sehun " , with that Sehun shutted his eyes ,

Flashback

" So , you're the one that slap me , right ? " who is this guy ? Is this guy is the guy that I slapped at Sehun's and the others school ? Yeah I think so . Yongguk grabs Luhan's hairs as the others winced a bit . He smirks , " You already ruins my reputation baby , how can this great Bang Yongguk had been slapped by this ' girl ' " he lets the hairs and pushed me away . I cant handle the force , dropped to the ground , along with the chair . With the head that leading the force , my head got hitted really hard .

' just please don't hurt my friends ' he pleads , closing his eyes . " Now baby , Open your eyes . Feel the pressure of this punishment . "

Sehun felt the pains on his head as it like he was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter