This Is not him

- Peter Pan -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This Is not him

" You're not love me anymore huh hyung ? " The younger asks . The older who leans one the other's shoulder shocked by his question . " Why make you thinks like this Sehun-ah ? " he ask back , doesnt cared how the younger protested . " You leave me hyung . You just promised to me that we will live together . We will happily marriage and- " , " I know Hun , but I cant survived . That my fated . God loves me like the way you do but still He is our creator . I cant disobey him " The older interupted the younger's nonsense talks . A pregnant of silence occurs surrounded them .

" This is my first time see your handsome face Hun . You're really handsome . " Luhan looked up , stares at the younger who gladly smiled to him . " Thank you . I would like to say that this handsome face are only belongs to my boyfriend who just sat on my lap " . Luhan's face shaded like a tomato . He weakly showed the younger his smile . " Would you promise me one thing Sehun ? " , Sehun nodded his head careesed the older's arm .

" Can you finds someone who will replace me in your heart ? " Sehun glared on the older's eyes . " No Luhan . " . Luhan stands up slowly from his lap and keep lowering his head . " I am sorry Hun . We're not in the same places at all . I already die Hun , you sh- " , Luhan's left cheek stinged . He pressed his cheek doesnt dare to look to the angry one . " Dont you dare to talk about this Luhan . I will not have anyone to replace your place in my heart . There are only Xi Luhan and there are only Xi Luhan in my heart " Sehun spoke infront the younger red face while his hands .

" I am sorry Hun . I am sorry . " with then , Luhan ran away from the younger who scream to him to ask him back .

--------------------------------------

" Hun ? Sehun ! Wake up ! " . The younger immediately waked up . His short breathing showed everything . " You're sweating Hun , whats wrong ? " Kyungsoo asks , repairs the younger's sticky bangs . The younger breathing slowly as he want to keep back his normal breathing . " Its okay Hun . Go down okey ? We're having our dinner " . Kyungsoo sighs . Since Luhan's death , the younger didnt talks to anyone . To them especially , not even nodded or shooked head .

' You leave me for another times Luhan ' , Sehun thought and with a smirks he watchs a figure who're watching him at the corner of the room .

--------------------------------------

" Would you like to have this sandwichs or this buns ? " Chanyeol asks the younger , waving two packaging food . The only answer that he got is a silent from the younger , who rumbling , sketching some random words on his book . Chanyeol sighs and looks at his side where Kris was his knuckles . " You should eat Sehun . You already lost about 5 kilograms . just please eat something " , he pleads the younger . Still he doesnt bother up to look at his hyungs . Kai on his side , who was sat beside him just ruffles his dark brown hairs , frustrated .

After they coaxing the younger but they got the same treatment , the tallers make an excuse to go . Kai sighs . He writes on his book and passed to the younger who o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter