His old life

- Peter Pan -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His old life

The weather was cloudy as they works on the oldest's body who want to be buried beside the older's parents graves  . His friends cry , even Kris who are gripping Kyungsoo trembling body while crying . He just stands there , looking at his beloved's body for the last times before Luhan's been buried . The older's face just like he was in his deep peaceful sleep , wearing a white suits and his head that was bold , was covered by a new white beanie , buying by all of them , a present for him for the last times .

The beanie that Luhan's always wears are in his suit . He stares at the older for awhile , clenching his fists and grips the letter tightly . Yes , when they want to bring Luhan to the hospital , Kyungsoo found a letter under Luhan's pillow and right now still he doesn't read that . He don't know why he can't cry . His beloved dies and still he just stares them who cry badly around the body emotionlessly .

------------------------

Kyungsoo's Pov

My best buddy die . I just can't believe it . How can I survive after this without him . I just aggrieved that I don't with him as he dies . No one with him either . How he wish he could happy for once there he die without felt the happiness . The hospital said to Kris and Sehun that he would die on 16 December and now a miracle happen . He dead on the other day 17 December . Even though this is dumb but I should thanks to God for letting him live with us , for letting him life for another one day .

May God places you in Heaven , Lu . Please wait for us there okey ?

" Did anyone see Sehun ? " Chanyeol asking , while wiping a dried trail of tears . I looking at both my side repeatedly and shook my head . He just standing behind Kai a while ago . " I feel something weird here . Lets find Hun ? " Baekhyun said , placing his hand on the tombstone .

We're going to find Sehun , okay ? Just waits here .

" I will always waits for you guys . Please took care of my Ex-boyfriend " A guy with his white standing and watching them not so far from them

-------------------

Sehun's Pov

My feets bring me here , A basketball court . I smirks as I enter the caged court and locked it inside . No one will enter this . I stood there , looking at the goal post and opened the letter . Did he just write this ? Gosh , I miss him . A lot . Why you dare to take him away from him . Why you can't replace me ?

--------------

A tears rolled on the younger's cheek . He fisted the letter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter