The ending

- Peter Pan -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Ending

" Hey Lu , wanna hang out with us after this ? " Baekhyun skipping towards Lu asks him as he saw the blonde small boy putting his books on his own locker . " I am sorry , but I have other appointment " , he managed a apologise smile . " Nah its okey Lu ." , the blonde boy nodded cutely , " Have some fun Baekhyun-ah ! "

-------------------------------------

" We going to hang out after this final paper , wanna join us ? " Kai ask before the exam starts . Sehun grumbling on his sticky note before showing to the tanned boy , " Have some agenda " . With a big sigh , Kai spoke , " Okey then . Be careful . Make sure come back home before 10 " .

----------------------------------

" Sehun said , I mean write on the sticky note saying that he have an agenda when I asks about this hang out " , " I talked to Lu and he said that he have  some appointment , something like that " . Baekhun spoke , following Kai words , he then said , " I smelled something fishy " , " We're not at the sea Baek " Chanyeol spoke , still hanging the balloon on the wall , make the smaller boy rolled his beautiful eyes .

" Did he remember today are his own birthday ? " Kris suddenly say , bringing the food , following Kyungsoo like a chick .

-------------------------------

Lu following the younger's stares where it landed on a bubble tea shop . He immediately stand up and walks to the shop . Sehun eyes bright up as he saw his favourite chocolate bubble tea on Lu's hand . " Enjoy it " , the older says with a blushed cheeks , ruffled the younger's hair happily .

They spent their time happily today . This is a date . Yes , they're offically a couple . Sehun confessed to the older last night . Even not in a romantic way , special place and so on but still the older bursted into tears , a happy tears escape his eyes . They cuddling and spent their memorable times that night at the park , felt the soft night breeze . Doesnt mention that , when the younger back home last night a bit late , he was been lectured by an angry grandpa and annoying angry bird , after heard the speech after 2 hours , he managed to walk to his rooms , saw a sad face of Kyungsoo , standing at the door frame with his hands rubbing each other .

A question of ' Are you Hun ?' . ' Did you hurts anywhere ? ' and so on blurted from the doe eyes guy . He know that Kyungsoo was too concern of him but still he cant managed to answer him . Showing his love shaped smile , Kyungsoo wrapped the younger's body with his own sweater after saw the younger shaking . ' Happy Birthday Sehun ' , Kyungsoo murmured .

--------------------------------

" This is a great date after all ! " Lu giggled and skipped like a happy child with his hand tighten the grip with the younger's . " Like you have a date before this " , Sehun mumbled , teasing his lover with a smirk . Lu blushed in a red , hitted the younger's chest softly , make the younger laughed even more . Sehun realised , his love now was with Lu , not Luhan . Even though everynight he would dream about the dead one but he felt something on his stomach as he was with L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter