This is Seoul?

By The Lake

A/N:

Chels:

I promised Rafaela I'd update by midnight... It's 11:28!!! I'm gonna rush!!! I have a heavy conciense and get guilty a lot even if no one else cares!!! O.O

And she asked me to make it really long! Dx

Sorry if there are some errors...I'm rushing...xP

I'll tell you what time I finished at the bottom!

It's not partially my fault!

I was watching Attack on the Pin Up Boys...

Sungmin was so cute!!!

And Kibum too!!!

He used to be AMZINGLY CUTE!!!

Now he's,,,bleh xP

I miss you Kibum... T^T

Okay, story time! :D

 

--

 

This is Seoul?

 

Onew's POV   

    

     "BWOH!? SHINee's private plane!? I went in the wrong plane!?" Jessica exclaimed, shooting her head back and forth to clarify this plane wasn't for SNSD, and pinched herself to attempt to wake her up of wat she thought was a horrid dream. Sadly, to her though, this is reaity.

     "Since you're already here, sit next to me, I'll call up some chicken!" I said enthusiastically as I patted the seat to his right. I'm sure she'll feel better after eating chicken! It makes me feel better!

     "Oh Jinki, always with the chicken. In a few years, I guarentee you you'll be in the Guiness world record book...twice!!! One for the fattest man to live and the most chicken ever eaten..." she teased and scolded me, both with a wag of her finger and smile on her face.

    It only took about 10 more minutes before we landed, but right after we got off the plane with all our luggage with us, the plane suddenly took off! And we were only probably ten to twenty feet away! Isn't that dangerous?! I was soooo scared! I took one look at the plae we landed in but had one question on my mind. This is Seoul? It looks like a rural town to me. You know, those agricultural places. The atmosphere felt wet, and it wasn't those farms with the cows and pigs. It's the ones with the rice... (A/N: Sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm not good with this stuff... I'm good with computers! :D )

     When the plane finally took off into the sky, to be no where in sight, Jessica and I looked at each other, the rural city, and faced each other again. We checked our phones, but no reception.

     "WE'RE STUCK HERE!!!! HERE!?!?!?!?" Jessica hollered at me with her hands in the air.

     "Omo... Sica, don't yell. We'll just go to the town and ask for where the nearest airport is."

     "Who would take us!?"

     "We're K-Pop stars! They're sure to know who we are! Who wouldn't wanna give us a ride!" I suggested with a thumbs up and a smile.

     "Sigh, fine." she replied while rolling her eyes.

     We went to the rural town expecting crowds of people hurdling towards us asking for autographs, hugs, and anything else you'd expect. But do you know what we got? Nothing. What is wrong with these people??? Don't they know who we are???

(A/N: SOWWY RAFIE!!! IT'S 12:02 YET IM NOT DONE!!! I'LL STILL FINISH THOUGH!!! Dx)

     We entered a building that appeared to be their tiny city hall.

     "Um excuse me, can you tell us where the nearest airport is?" Jessica spoke up to the lady at the front. I'm just glad she didn't go all Ice Princess on her after all that yelling she did when we were dropped off here and suddenly abandoned.

     "Oh it's about...80 miles from here" she replied nonchalantly.

     "BWO?!" we exclaimed in unison.

     "Wait! Maybe someone would be kind enough to give us a ride! I mean, we are k-pop idols!" I told her encouragingly, hoping to lift her spirits.

     "It got destroyed a long time ago because of a natural disaster though. No one has been in or our of this place in a long time you know. Fifty years maybe. I was born here," she said, again, nonchalantly and in monotone as if she didn't care at all.

     "Do you know who we are?! We're k-pop idols!!! Jessica Jung and Lee Onew! Ever heard of SNSD or SHINee?! Ugh I'm just glad people speak Korean here!!! What is wrong with this place?! Okay, do you know what the internet is?" Oh my chicken... Jessica has gone all ice princess.

     "I have no idea what any of those things are, no one here does," she said with that bored tone. She is really pissing off Jessica.

     Oh well, I guess we're stuck here for know. I thought to myself.

--

Jessica's POV

     Luckily, the people in this small town were kind enough to provide us with a job and home. The home was small, but at least it was something. It consisted of one bathroom, kitchen, living room, and bedroom. There was one TV and one radio for entertainment. We stepped inside the bedroom to be greeted by a huge problem. There's only one bed. Oh please no I'm not ready!!!

     "Is somethin wrong Sica?" Jinki asked me with deep concern. "Is it because of the bed? It seems big enough to fit us both. I'll just sleep on th far right end and you can sleep on the far left end, and we can pretend we're cozy and comfy in our own dorms!"

     "Haha thanks Jinki. I guess it could work. Now can we get some dinner?" I asked him. It was about 8:30 o' clock and I'm starving!

     "Can we have chicken?" he asked me full of hope.

     "Do they have chicken here???" I asked him.

     "Yeah! They have animals here! Pig too!"

     "Okay, let's get some chicken. We still have our wallets with us! But let's start working tomorow, okay Jinki?"

     "Okay Sica!"

--

A/N: In the end, Rafiedidn't mind I went off the time limit! :D