Getting lost is just another way to discover

By The Lake

Wow.... I'm glad no one unsubscribed during our hiatus for this story. I'll do my best on updating this but I did just start school. This story may possibly end soon. So to just let you catch up incase you forgot what has happened:

Onew and Jessica was randomly dropped off at a rural town that you wouldn't even be able to track on a map. No one knows what kpop or Shinee and Snsd are. Now they live in a small apartment/house and try to live their lives in the airportless town. Meanwhile in Seoul, their members and managers are desperately looking for them.

 


Onew and Jessica made their way to the Plaza after finishing their work at the farm. She swung a small basket that she created just earlier. The stars were out and the two were in a good mood. They stopped in the middle of The Plaza and started singing.

 

Onew Jessica Both

 

Dear My Family

 

Naega seol goseul chajeul suga eopseul ddae
Pokpung sogeseo gireul ireobeoryeosseul ddae

Eonjena byeonhaji anneun saranggwa yonggil jushyeotdeon
Geudeurege gamsareul bonaeyo

 

Ttaeron honjarago neuggyeoseul ddaega isseot jyo
mani ureodeon chinannare nae moseupe

People have started to gather around them. They could feel the love radiating from the two singing happily.

Eolmana maeumi apasseulggayo
Himdeureosseulggayo
Ijeseoya nan al geonman gatayo

Nae insaengi ggeunnal ddaeggaji
I sesangi ggeunnal ddaeggaji
Urin yeongwonhi hamgge isseul geoyeyo

Jageun maeum moa keun him dwaedeut
Urin hanaran geoseul mitgo isseoyo
Uri hamgge haengbok mandeureoyo
Memareun sesang soge bichi dwaeneun nalggaji

Saranghaeyo~

 

Nawa gateun ggumeul ggugo innayo
Jeongmal nawa gateun goseul barabogo innayo

Geugeon mani sesangye modeun apeu meul chiryohal su isseoyo
Seoro aggyeo jul suman itdamyeon

Nae insaengi ggeunnal ddaeggaji
I sesangi ggeunnal ddaeggaji
Urin yeongwonhi hamgge isseul geoyeyo

Jageun maeum moa keun him dwaedeut
Urin hanaran geoseul mitgo isseoyo
Uri hamgge haengbok mandeureoyo
Memareun sesang soge bichi dwaeneun nalggaji

Saranghaeyo

 

Uri apeseo jeolmanghaebeorin saram deuri itdamyeon
Dashi ireonal keun himi dwae jwoyahae

Nawa gateun gajogye songiri piryohal tenigga

Jageun maeum moa keun him dwaedeut
Urin hanaran geoseul mitgo isseoyo
Uri hamgge haengbok mandeureoyo
Memareun sesang soge bichi dwaeneun nalggaji

Saranghaeyo~

{ SMTown MV of Dear My Familywww.youtube.com/watch?v=e7z38zMcAVg }

 

Once Jessica opened her eyes, and the people who listened through out the performance cheered. 

"Kahamsamnida!" 

The crowd walked forward and one by one, dropping money in the basket they brought and returning back to their stalls. The same woman the night before was the last one to drop money in. 

"You kids have amazing talent! I truly love listening to your soft voices." They thanked each other and the lady walked off, happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, we hired personal investigators to look for clues and information about Onew and Jessica. Ah, jinja! Those kids are in big trouble when they get back!" The two managers explained to the remaining members of each group. 

"There are already netizens and fans wondering where they are though so, we better find them fast. Some fans are getting some very weird thoughts, too! If you know what I mean.." Jonghyun winked and the rest rolled their eyes.

"Don't worry. We'll find them. Now, I want all of you to get back to business." The two managers walked out, but Girls' Generation's manager oppa turned back.

"And if anyone ever asks, say that Onew had to visit his family who recently moved to the U.S. and Jessica is working on her acting skills in.... Europe." With that said, he turned back around and followed behind SHINee's manager. Shinee and SNSD sighed in unision before going back to what they were originally doing for their free day; sitting and moping. What else could they do but hope for their sister and brother to be alright and would return soon. Sooner than soon. 

 


Saturday

Onew's POV:

I didn't woke up early this morning to take a walk and get lost in this rural town. Seriously, I should've brought Jessica with me. Where am I? I scratched my head and scanned my surroundings. Nothing but a wide area of dirt that didn't even form a road or sidewalk and tall rows of grass that seem to continue forever. I dropped to the ground and sat down. I played with my half empty water bottle, the tall grass tickling my back. I soon got bored and tired so I stood back up, slowly. I wasn't sure how far this field of jungle grass went but, since i'm already lost, why not continue with the journey? I pushed through the grass and kept walking forward. At times, I would jump when I heard or felt something. It's been about an hour, or at least that's what I think. I turned to random directions. That's it, I give up. I carelessly laid on the ground while looking at the sky. The sun is almost out and that rooster in town is going to start cackling. I closed my eyes as I let out a deep breath. It's alright if I die here. It'll be fine, I'm stuck here forever anyways. I put my hands under my head, using it as a temporary pillow. Wait, the ground is damp. Why is it damp? I grabbed my water bottle that was next to me to see if it had spilled, but nope. The bottle was still at it's previous amount. I slowly got up while turning my head in different angles to see if anyone or anything was there. I walked straight ahead from where my head was laying. After pushing apart a few bundles of tall grass, I push apart the last one and i'm welcomed by an amazing scenery. Wow. This lake looks amazing! In front of my eyes is a medium sized lake that sparkles against the sunlight. I took about 20 meters worth of steps on sandy dirt before my feet landed right at the edge of the lake. I squatted down and scooped a handful of the refreshing water. I look around and find a bench sitting next to an old tree that had a branch hovering over the rusty bench. I dusted off the leaves and debris on the bench before taking a seat. I let out a heavy breath. Getting lost is just another way to discover.

 

Jessica's POV:

"Ahh, Good Morning Oppa." I rubbed my eyes and jumped out of bed.

"He must be in the kitchen. Hmm." I walked out of the small bedroom and into our small kitchen dining room. Not here. Where in the world would that chicken loving, clumsy, cute, adorable weirdo, eye smiling, honey voic-- oh my. What am I thinking? I laughed to myself, but a weird feeling was still left in the pit of my stomach. I slightly smile and shake my head. 

"Jinki-yah.... Yah, Jinki!!" Nothing. I step outside and lightly bow and wave to the Ahjummas that sell their produce in front of our house. I don't  have a clue on where to go so I just followed my senses.

Great. I'm lost. "Aish! Why are there so many tall grass things here!?" I stomped my foot. 

"JINKI! YAH!" I walked through the itchy grass. 

"JINKI" I shouted repeatedly and fastened my pace.

"JINKI! OPPA! JINK- Uh!" I shut my eyes and landed on the ground with a thud. I opened my eyes after sitting up and shielded my eyes from the blinding sun. 

"Jessica?" He held a hand out.

"Onew! I've been looking for you!" I accepted his help and he pulled me back up, helping me dust the grass and dirt off of my clothes.

"Sorrry, I got lost and I fou--" He paused.

"What? Found what?" I waited impatiently. What trouble did his Onew Condition get him into now?

"....grass. Extremely tall patch of grass. Taller than the ones that are around us right now. Yup."

I shook my head and smiled at his silliness. We tried to retrace our steps, back to The Plaza.

 

Onew's POV (Lol. Again):

I didn't tell Jessica about the magnificent view I saw earlier because I want to show her the lake properly. By that I mean, with a picnic, music, or something that could make our stay here just a little more better. I'm a hundred percent sure that my dongsaengs are doing their best on looking for us. Or they could be breaking dorm rules.... Key is there to scold them, anyways.

"Jinki! We're here! Finally!" She shook me out of my day dream.

"Oh, yeh. Let's go buy some lunch." I boldly grabbed her hand and led her to a food stand that's selling sandwiches. I looked behind me and saw Sica's rosy cheeks. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. i took out a few bills with my free hand, the other still holding her's, and paid for the two sandwiches. I walked us over to an old bench. I unwillingly let her hand go so I can open her sandwich. I put the sandwhich infront of . She raised an eyebrow in surprise and hesitated to open .

-end of pov-

"Yah... I can feed myself."

Onew smiled sweetly as he cutely shook his head. He put down the sandwich he was holding. Slowly, both of his hands held Jessica's. The girl shyly looked away and Onew softly says, "Now you can't." Her head turned and she noticed how close their faces were; so close that their noses touch. Onew loved the way that the sun shined from behind her and it hit her face in all the right places. Then there's the wind, blowing her beautiful long hair in all the right ways. "But now I really can't eat," She pointed out and let out a giggle. Onew smiled sheepishly.

"Is that so? Then can I hold your hand longer?"

 

 


Hi..... I fail at romance. Anyway, anyone here love SNSD's I Got A Boy? I do! The full album as well!! AYO GG! ASDFGHJKL Anyone die after watching SM The Seven perform Spectrum?! I did!! Did Anyone scream after seeing the SJM Breakdown teaser?! I did!! EXO, WHERE ARE YOU?! So guys, i hope you enjoyed the update with the fail romance. I don't know if I will update anytime soon. I'll be writing the future chapters but I'm not sure when I'll post them :D I LOVE YOU!

 

d.o._hi.gif

Annyeong!!!

 

tumblr_mg1588hk181rkt7cqo2_250.gif

SO HOT!!! Can't take the heat!!

/spazz/

tumblr_mftrvfy5Q41rtagb6o4_r1_250.gif

PS: WHO WANTS TO MAKE ME A POSTER?! :D

I'm going crazy with all these teasers and comebacks. Until next time, Cryers.

tumblr_megvve73VZ1rztfu8o1_250.gif

(LOL. I need to watch this drama soon)