Where are they!?

By The Lake

Friday

     "Oh, my, gosh... Onew and Jessica have been gone for days!!!" Key yelled, tugging on the strands of his hair, in the peak of panic. Actually, he's been way past that a long time ago.

     That morning, SHINee and Girls' Generation decided that they should meet up at SM Entertainment in the idol lounge and discuss the happenings of Jinki and Jessica. They were all occupying the once empty room, some pacing about they room, others sitting down with concerned looks, and some of the people sipping coffee, eating some breakfast, or catching up on sleep. 

     "We didn't have much schedules for the week they've been gone...but now we're jam packed!" Taeyeon exclaimed, hiding her face in her hands in shame.

     "Sooyoung!!! Yoona!!!" Yuri hollered impatiently. "Sit up straight and open your eyes! There is no time for sleeping! Onew and Jessica are missing!!!"

     "Miahne..." they said in sync, pouting as they did as told.

     "Minho hyung, so Onew's gonna be gone? Don't we have a fan signing today?"  Taemin asked quietly, tugging on the hem of Minho's shirt.

     "Ugh!!! The fan signing! It's today!!! And Onew is missing!!! Iresponsible clumsy chicken lover..." Key complained, plopping himself onto the couch next to Jonghyun, who began rubbing circles onto Key's back.

     "You stress too much... Let's just say Onew got sick, arasso?" Jonghyun said, a tint of exasperation hidden in his voice.

     "Yeah, let's not worry, Onew and Jessica will be back soon. Trust me, I know," Hyoyeon assured them, weakly smiling.

     "B-but Hyoyeon..." stuttered Sunny, her lips slightly pouting. "W-we have to go t-to Star K-king today as a whole g-group tomorrow....."

     "And aren't Jessica and Onew in an OTP? Everyone's gonna get suspicious... Even I'm suspicious... OTPs are sometimes true you know!" Minho said, putting his chin a top of Taemin's head, who was now leaning on him.

     "Uh...yeah... Well, should we start a search party?" Seohyun suggested.

     "No, we can't. We don't have enough time. Also, like Minho said, they'll get suspiscious. Maybe we should tell our managers..." Sooyoung contemplated, her eyebrows furrowed from thinking.

     "Yeah, we should probably tell them... Our managers should know what to do," nodded Tiffany in agreement.

     "Alright then, it's settled," said Key, getting up from his spot, grabbing Jonghyun's hand to pull him up with him. "Let's go tell our managers..."


Yeah, it's short, I know ._________________. k that's all, baiiii