Maybe it's not so bad after all...

By The Lake

It's Chelsey, hope you enjoy the chapter~! :D Sorry if there's too much dialogue D: Blame my writer's block... :P


Chapter 4

Jessica's POV: 

"What the crap is this?" I scoffed, looking at the items in the food stand.

"Sica, be nice," Onew said with a nervous smile and chuckle. "So uh...what is this stuff..?"

"Food," the woman said bluntly. The food looked like.....like crap, really. It's disgusting.

"Then can we have uh....some of this stuff? How much?" Onew asked, reaching for his wallett in his back pocket.

"Sure, no need to pay, since you're new here I'll give it to you free," she smiled, grabbing two plates and setting each of the food displayed onto them, then giving the plates to Jinki and I.  

Onew took a spoon of the food and brought it to his mouth hesitantly, beforing chewing slowly, his frown slowly turning into a smile.

"It's actually really good! Sica! Try some!" he urged me, motioning to the plate I held in my hands.

"There is no way I'm eating this stuff," I glared at him in reply. I mean, look at this stuff, it is repulsive.

"What if I feed you?" he suggested, that goofy smile he always has on his face.

".....fine," I gave in, still pouting with slanted eyes shooting at him.

"Say ahhh~" he said, taking a spoonful of the meal and bringing it right in front of my mouth. I took it in carefully, and just like Onew, my scowl had turned into a beaming smile. This stuff tastes really good despite its looks.

"Hey, can we get some of these to go?" I asked her, causing a light chuckle to slip from the woman's lips as she took some to go boxes you always see at the restaurants when you don't finish your food. 

We decided to sit down on a picnic table and conversed while we happily chomped on the meal.

"You know, maybe this place isn't so bad after all," I laughed.

"Yeah, I think so too~"


Again, sorry for the many dialogue...I have writer's block on this story =.=

And sorry it's so short.....again, writer's block =.=