What are You Doing Here!?

By The Lake

A/N:

Hi it's Chelsey!

If you didn't already know, I share this account with my bestie, Rafaela.

I dont know SNSD well...that's Rafie...but I know SHINee a lot! :D

And if the chapter is in blue it's probably me writing... :3

Meh fave color ;D

Okay enjoy chapter one :D

--

 

Chapter 1

What are You Doing Here!?

Jessica's POV:

 

    "What time is it?", I woke up sleepily, only to realize that I was in a plane. How the heck did i get here?! Oh now I remember!

 

*****Flashback*****

"Omo! I am late!" I got up from the sofa that I just took a nap on. 

"Umma, I'll miss you so much see you next time!", I waved to my mom and carried my luggage in the taxi. "Take care Sica! It was nice of you to visit!!" i got in the cab and the taxi driver drove to the airport. I was late for my flight! It's 1:30 and I board around 2:00. 

After 20 minutes of sitting in the cab, I paid the guy, got out --- almost forgetting my luggage---- and I rushed to the security check. OMO! Only a 4 minutes until I board the plane! I went through the security sensor and grabbed all my things. I didn't bother on putting my heels on. I just ran. So glad no one noticed me. Luckily I was wearing my disguise.

"WAIIITTTT!!!!" The gate was closed already. I shoved my ticket on the attendant's chest.

"O.O Your Jes--sica f-from SNSD!" She bowed to me and I just waved. She opened the gate and kept bowing. I sighed once I got in the plane but I was confused because no one was in the plane!? Either the plane was booked only for me so I wouldn't be surrounded by fans or those passengers are late for their own flight. I just shrugged and sat down on my seat. I sat there waiting and I fell asleep.

****End of Flashback********

 

I checked around me and no one was there! It was just me??! I kept wondering what was happening. I got out of my seat and looked around. I walked to the front of the plane and noticed an arm was hanging out of a seat. I walked closer and I was so shocked! Onew oppa??! What is he doing here?

I poked him over and over again. He finally woke up but then jumped out of his seat as soon as he saw my face close to his. He put his hand over his chest and exhaled. 

"Sica!? Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?...I booked a flight to go back to the dorms. But it's weird because no one is in the plane..."

"That's because your in SHINee's private plane! I'm going back to the dorms as well. i was here for a few days to take care of some family business."

"BWOH?! SHINee's private plane!!? I went in the wrong plane!?"

 

A/N: Rafie: KEKE FINALLY UPDATED AFTER A LONG TIME! Thanks for those who didn't unsubscribe during the long period of no updates! Now I realize that Sica and Onew aren't from the same hometown but this is just a story ^-^ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Check out our other stories too PLEASE!

 

A/N:

Chels:

LOL Rafaela ended up updating for me cuz I was lazy xD

I only wrote the title which is in this same shade of blue! xD