Day 2

Heated days

*Please read this before continuing with the chapter*

Hello!!! I know! I´m sorry! I was supposed to update like days ago but it was impossible! I´m supposed to be on a vacation but i have had hardly any time to write. I promise to update as fast as possible.

Thank you for your support and comments. Those mean the world to me.

I´m sorry for any mistakes. Please feel free to criticize and correct.

Enjoy!

 

 

Taeyeon sat as quietly as possible on her black leather sofa.

 

It was a tough night.

 

Jessica vocalized, meowing and yowling, all night long. Also, she ran from one end of the house to the other at full speed for no reason, breaking one or two vases in the process. Finally, after eating her cat breakfast, she had fallen asleep on the couch two hours ago. And it was already 10 o´clock in the morning. She was worn out.

 

She glanced at Jessica, who was huddled with her plushie `Taengoo´ over her red blankets at the corner of the sofa, purring on her sleep. Taeyeon smiled in adoration at the cute sight while munching on her chocolate chip cookie.

 

At least they were resting now.

 

She closed her eyes, feeling the numbness take control over her body. She came back abruptly to her senses when she felt sudden movements on her lap. She opened her eyelids and found Jessica sniffing the unfinished chocolate cookie in her hand. Taeyeon let out a light chuckle.

 

“You do know you won´t like it, don´t you?”

 

Jessica blinked a couple of times and raised her paw at Taeyeon, staring intently at her.

 

“But you still want some, right?” She asked with a smirk on her face.

 

“Meow.”

 

“Alright…” Taeyeon sighed. Breaking a piece of the cookie, she shoved it gently in front of Jessica´s mouth. The cat smelled it a few times more and it a little before snapping her face away from it. She then, walked over Taeyeon´s body before making herself comfortable on her chest.

 

Taeyeon laughed, eating what was left of the cookie. “You´re unbelievable!”

 

She started petting her princess´s soft fur and looked at Jessica with a serious expression.

 

“Baby girl, Hyoyeon and Yoona are coming today.” Jessica immediately snorted on annoyance. Too many people near her Taengoo. She didn´t like that.

 

Taeyeon scowled. “No Sica. You have to behave! We are not even leaving the house to go somewhere else so you can be with me all the time. But I don´t want a tantrum again Ms., got it?” Taeyeon asked stern. Jessica climbed more and closed the gap between Taeyeon and her, head-butting her owner. She was not going to apologize for kicking the human out of her house but she could surely have a better attitude this time. She was just too tired, sleepy and lazy to do anything today.

 

Taeyeon grinned at Jessica´s display of affection and rubbed her nose against Sica´s. The spoiled cat purred on utter pleasure and fidgeted on her spot. She moved her hind paws on something bouncy and smooth, waving her long tail tenderly at the feeling. Taeyeon stopped snappishly and separated her face from Jessica´s. She watched on surprise as her princess moved her forepaws, touching and pounding her cleavage with curiosity.

 

Her cat seemed to like her…s.

 

Jessica sure had slept before on her chest, but never seemed to concentrate on… touching her. She felt a rush of heat gather on her cheeks, suddenly feeling ashamed.  Her kitty was a Byuntae.

 

ByunSica!

 

She let a husky burst of laughter at the silly thought and nickname, ruffling Sica´s pelage. Her pet was so unique. And she couldn´t imagine her life without her.

 

“Meowww…” Jessica glared at her, not completely understanding why her owner was making those weird sounds. So she kept on playing with the mounds she just discovered, snuggling herself in between. It was so comfy and the scent emanating from her owner was beyond comforting. It was like the best place in the world… where she felt the most protected. If she was in Taengoo´s arms, nothing bad was bound to happen.

 

The bell rang and Taeyeon knew the girls had arrived. She held Jessica tightly in her arms while she ran towards the door.

 

“Tae!!!”

 

“Ayoo Taeng Unnie!!!!”

 

She sniggered at her friends’ energetic way of greeting her. It was weeks ago she last saw them and she was glad they came to visit. She missed them.

 

“Hi Hyo! Hi Alligator! Come in!” She greeted back, moving aside and welcoming them with an excited smirk.

 

“Heyy! My laughter is like so much prettier than yours!” Yoona faked an irritated yell as she sat with a thud on the black leather sofa.

 

“Oh! Is that Jessica?” Hyoyeon asked pointing at Taeyeon´s arms. “I´m like the only one who had never seen your cat!” Hyoyeon said with a pout, leaning forward to touch the adorable-looking brown cat. “Hi cute kit-“

 

“DON´T!” Yoona pulled her to the sofa beside her and away from Taeyeon and the erse cat. Yoona knew better.

 

“What the f-“

 

“Just stay away from the kitty Hyo.” Yoona stated with a staid gaze. “Looks are deceiving and this cat isn´t as cute as it seems. She´s evil...” She muttered the last part opening her eyes at a comical extent, trying to scare Hyoyeon.

 

“Yahh!” Taeyeon smacked Yoona´s arm loudly. “That´s not true! My baby girl isn´t evil! She just doesn´t like people much!” She spoke back with annoyance filling her voice.

 

“Meowww…”

 

“Awww! Look how fluffy and perfect she is! How could you say something like that Im Yoona?” Hyoyeon exclaimed, unwilling to believe what Yoona was saying.

 

“No Hyo, i´m serious. I think Jessicat is in love with Taeyeon Unnie or something…” She chuckled. “Every time someone gets too close to Tae, Jessica´s tail bristles and I really don´t want to find out what she could do. Believe me!”

 

“Yahh! Shut up!” Taeyeon spoke sulking, sitting on the couch with Jessica nestled in her arms.

 

“Oh, before I forget…” Yoona handed a big plastic bag to Taeyeon. “Here is our lunch. I made some yummy Kimbap for us!” She said happily, jumping on her seat.

 

“Isn´t this other of your salty pranks?” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes.

 

“No! Ask Hyo!” Yoona pointed at Hyoyeon.

 

“Hahaha calm down Tae, I supervised.” Hyoyeon grabbed the bag instead of Taeyeon and made her way to the kitchen. “I´ll put it on the counter.”

 

“Why do you always doubt my intentions, Kim Taeyeon?” Yoona frowned. “I even brought a biscuit for Jessica. Not that I secretly like her or something… it´s just that I am polite.” Yoona turned her eyes away from Taeyeon, feigning indignation.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Yeah sure…”

 

“Who wants some ice tea?” Hyoyeon asked from the kitchen.

 

“Me!”

 

“Me, please!”

 

Hyoyeon returned shortly after. “Changing subject…” She handed them a couple of ice tea bottles. “Why don´t you want to go out today Taeng…?” Hyoyeon sounded concerned. “Did you have a fight with Baekhyun?”

 

“Hehehe…” Taeyeon giggled sheepishly. “No, is not that…It´s just that Jessica is in heat for the first time and I don´t want to leave her alone…”

 

“Are you serious Unnie? You´re so whipped! Hahahaha!!!” Yoona opened her alligator mouth, laughing and clapping loudly.

 

“Awww…You two are so cute!” Hyoyeon smiled.

 

“No guys, seriously…it´s been hard for her.” Taeyeon muttered, caressing Jessica´s tiny nose bridge. “Yesterday, when Baek came to pick me up, she went… wild.”

 

“Wild, how?” Hyoyeon questioned, worried for whatever happened to the beautiful cat.

 

“She kind of lunged over him and attacked him.”

 

Jessica let out a muffled sound. The horrible human deserved it.

 

Taeyeon moved Jessica, resting her princess´s head over her shoulder while talking. “She isn´t fond of him to be honest, but she never did that…”

 

“Well, i´m not surprised.” Yoona sniggered. “Your cat isn´t fond of anyone cause she´s a jealous kitten. I´m telling you, your kitty likes girls and she is in love with you!” Yoona started laughing again with wide agape.

 

“YAHH!” Taeyeon threw a pillow at Yoona. “Why do you always have to tease my baby girl?!” Taeyeon was starting to get pissed.

 

“See-see Hyy-hyoo?” She said between breaths, leaning against Hyoyeon, trying to recover from the laughing fit. “And I think our Taengoo Unnie reciprocates the feeling!” Yoona burst out laughing even harder. She loved teasing her Unnie.

 

Hyoyeon couldn´t help but giggle at Taeyeon´s angry face. She found it sweet how protective she was towards her pet. Yoona was now hitting her, trying to calm herself down. “Stop it Yoong…” Hyoyeon guffawed. Yoona´s amusement was contagious.

 

“Seriously Hyo…they´re like meant to be.” Yoona grinned from ear to ear.  “Haven´t she told you the story of how did she find Jessica? It was like love at first sight!”

 

Hyoyeon chortled with glimmering eyes. “Really?! Awww! They should have a name, then!” At that moment, Taeyeon already had an incredulous grimace on her face. Hyoyeon hopped on her seat with an exciting cry. “I know! TaengSic! Kyaaaa!”

 

“What the fu-“

 

“It´s perfect!” Yoona cheered. “Taeng from Taengoo, and Sic from Sica! Hyo! You´re a genius!

 

“Isn´t it like the cutest thing ever?!” Hyoyeon was drowning in feels. “Oh my god. I ship them so hard…” She closed her eyes tightly with her fists clenched, internally fangirling.

 

Taeyeon couldn´t believe her eyes and ears. She was puzzled. What the actual f-ck?

 

“You guys are seriously…sick.” Taeyeon whispered, watching her two ill friends who were screaming and hugging each other.

 

“Stop it you two! What Sica and I have it´s pure love between a cat and its owner, and there is nothing twisted or wrong with it!” Taeyeon yelled. “You are insane!!!”

 

“Yeah sure…” Yoona said with a crooked smile. “And that´s why Jessica is now poking your s and rubbing herself on your `assets´ like a cat in heat?”

 

What?

 

Oh god no. Not now.

 

Taeyeon felt herself stiffen and her face reddened in utter embarrassment.

 

“Sica-aah!” Taeyeon pulled Jessica away from her but her baby´s claws got stuck on her bra and shirt.

 

“Meoww…”

 

Oh my god.

 

When did she do that?!

 

“Oh my! TaengSic is so real!” Hyoyeon was kind of dancing on her spot.

 

“Yahh! It´s not like that! And she´s indeed in heat YOU IDIOT!” Taeyeon shrieked, enraged.

 

“Unnieee! Don´t get mad!”

 

“Yes Taeng! We are just joking!”

 

“I am not! Hahahaha!”

 

“Ouch!” Yoona shouted. “What was that for?!”

 

“OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!”

 

“BUT WE JUST GOT HERE!”

 

“I DON´T CARE!”

 

“MEOWWWWW!”

 

“BUT I BROUGHT KIMBAP!!!”

 

“Come on Taeng, calm down…”

 

“IF SHE IS IN HEAT WHEN ARE YOU TWO HAVING BABIES?! HAHAHAHA!”

 

“YAHHHHHHHH!”

 

....................................................................................................................................................................

HyoYoon like teasing TaengSic. lol

Next update might be shorter. Not sure yet.

Comments and opinions are always welcome...