Day 3

Heated days

Hello...I´m soooooorrrryyyyy! I know i have no right to beg for forgiveness so i´ll drop the chapter and run away. (?) Ok no. I wanted to thank for all your comments, upvotes and subscriptions. Also thank you to the silent readers! XD! I won´t bother anymore so i hope you guys like it.

 

 

“Come on Taeyeon! Hurry up! We are going to be late!”

 

“Do I really have to go to work today?!”

 

“It´s Monday! Of course you do!”

 

Sunny heaved a sigh for the umpteenth time since she arrived that morning.

 

She couldn´t believe this.

 

She was supposed to pick Taeyeon up early in the morning, and it had been half an hour since then. Taeyeon wasn´t ready and worse, she didn´t want to go.

 

Taeyeon didn´t want to go to work because of Jessica.

 

She didn´t want to leave her cat alone because she was in heat.

 

Sunny was still startled. WHAT IN THE HELL! she thought. She knew Taeyeon loved her cat too much, but this was beyond ridiculous.

 

Yes, Taeyeon had her own car and all, but Sunny bought her first car last week and well…she wanted to show off a little. For this reason, they arranged for Sunny to drive the both of them to work for a whole month so she could drive as much as she wanted. And since they´ve been working together and being friends for over four years now, they just thought it was the best plan ever. Until now.

 

“Sunny! Just look at her! She hasn´t moved from that corner because she doesn´t want me leave her…”

 

“She never wants you to leave her Taeyeon.” Sunny glared at her with an annoyed grimace. “Why don´t you just spay her? You know you can do it already and that would prevent so much trouble for both of you.” She exhaled.

 

Taeyeon went silent.

 

She knew that. She knew that spaying a cat was the best. It would prevent unwanted births and it would reduce so many dangers for her princess. However…she just couldn´t imagine Jessica going under surgery. What if something went wrong? An electric shock cut across her lower back and she felt her face go paler. She would lose her and she…couldn´t even think of it. No. Not now. She wasn´t prepared yet.

 

Sunny narrowed her eyes. She already sensed the reason why Jessica wasn´t spayed.

 

“I´ll be out in five minutes.” Taeyeon ran to her bedroom and shut the door loudly before Sunny said something else.

 

Sunny sighed again while sitting on the black leather sofa. She wanted to say so many things to Taeyeon but Yoona had told her over the phone, with uncontrollably laughs, what had happened yesterday. Sunny muffled a giggle. They had agreed that the one who seemed in heat was indeed Taeyeon. She was too sensitive!

 

“Meowww…”

 

Sunny focused her eyes on the cat sitting peacefully on the right corner of the living room. She fidgeted on her spot. Jessica´s intense and dark glare made her feel uneasy.

 

“What?” Sunny murmured, not wanting Taeyeon to overhear her conversation with the manipulative cat. “You know what? I don´t like you either. And your mother, or wife or whatever relationship you two have, has to go with me today. So…what are you going to do?”

 

Sunny scoffed.

 

“Whatever…I even brought you a biscuit! Not that I secretly like you…But you better stop staring at me like that and behave yourself, got it?”

 

Jessica narrowed her beautiful eyes. She would attack the annoying human If she wasn´t so sleepy…and sad. Her owner was sure leaving her this time.

 

“Meowww…”

 

Sunny stood up and stopped a few steps away from the cat. She knew it wasn´t wise to get too close. She crouched and shoved gently the cat treat at Jessica´s direction. While doing this, she noticed something white below the cat´s hind paws.

 

“Oh my god. Are you destroying Taeyeon´s books now?” Sunny exclaimed in disbelief. “What you need is discipline and a firm hand!”

 

“What is happening?” Taeyeon rushed out of her room, hopping on one foot while trying to put on her heels.

 

“What´s happening is that Jessica is eating your books…” Sunny whispered, lowering her voice. She didn´t want to unleash Taeyeon´s wrath by complaining about her pet.

 

“She´s not eating anything…That´s just a piece of paper she has been playing with since last night. I don´t know where she found it, though. And I don´t know what´s on it either…she just doesn´t want me around it.” Taeyeon mumbled thoughtful. She shrugged it off and knelt in front of Jessica.

 

“Come here my love…” Taeyeon cooed.

 

“Meow.” Jessica turned around, back facing her owner.

 

She was upset. And…sorrowful. Why was her Taengoo abandoning her? On who was she supposed to rub herself now?!

 

Taeyeon´s mouth dropped. Was her baby giving her the cold shoulder?

 

“B-bbut…Sica…” Taeyeon stammered, not wanting to believe her pet was angry at her.

 

“Sica…”

 

 

“Princess…”

 

 

Sunny rolled her eyes. This was worse than watching a drama.

 

“Ok, ok…I get it.” Taeyeon let out a shaky breath. “You know where your food and your favorite biscuits are…”

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

“Also your water fountain…”

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

“If you miss me, you could cuddle and play with Taengoo, the plushie…”

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

“And whenever you feel cold, please go to your fluffy and cute blankets…”

 

“I´ll be back as soon as possible!”

 

“TAEYEON…”

 

“And don´t let any ugly cat get close to you…”

 

“KIM TAEYEON!!!!”

 

“Coming! Coming!”

 

…………………………………………………………

 

It was five o´clock in the afternoon when Taeyeon reached her home. She was exhausted. It was a crappy day.

 

There were loads and loads of work, Sunny nagged her all day about how important was to be at work on time, Baekhyun wasn´t answering any of her calls and she was dead worried about Jessica.

 

Thinking of Sica and her boyfriend…Was he mad about their failed date last Saturday? Perhaps he was… Why was everything so hard when it came to her relationships?!

 

She entered her house with a heavy heart. Was her baby ok?

 

“Sica!!! I´m home!” Taeyeon called as she threw her coat and handbag over the coffee table. She took off her shoes and waited for her baby girl to come and sweetly greet her. Nevertheless, she heard and saw nothing.

 

A pang of anguish hit her heart. What if something bad had happened to her while she was out? Jessica was very vulnerable in that moment. A deep frown formed between her brows. She knew she shouldn´t have left! “Inhale…exhaleinhale…exhale...” Taeyeon tried to calm herself down.

 

Maybe she didn´t hear her.

 

“Sica! Taengoo is home!” Taeyeon shouted while scanning the whole place. She was nowhere to be seen. “Baby! Where are you?” Taeyeon was panicking by now. “Are you still mad at me?!!!” She started running around the house while her breath quickened and her hands trembled.  

 

A loud thud made her stop in her tracks.

 

It came from her study.

 

She felt a wave of relieve through her body. She hadn´t looked there yet!

 

She ran at full speed and opened the study´s door with a swift, yet energetic movement.  

 

Her heart soothed at the sight of her princess sitting below her desk with her head low.

 

“Baby! What are you doing there? I´ve been looki-“

 

Wait a minute.

 

There was something…out of place and really, really wrong.

 

Taeyeon´s eyes widened as she realized the room´s status.

 

“What has happened here…” She moaned quietly.

 

The papers and important files she once gathered on her desk were now scattered all over the floor and two more vases lied dead beside a pile of her favorite book collections.

 

Oh no.

 

She closed her eyes and grunted in utter anger.

 

The little wooden table where she used to have all Baekhyun´s gifts, little letters, silly love stuffs and a white teddy bear, was tipped over and its contents totally…

 

Destroyed. Everything was ripped and scraped.

 

And ruined.

 

“Meo-“

 

“KIM JESSICA!!!!” Taeyeon´s scream echoed all around the house. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU HAVE SPOILED ALL BAEKHYUN HAS GIVING ME!!! AND MY STUDY! MY BOOKS! AND WORK SHEETS! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU?! AH?!” Taeyeon took a deep breath, beyond pissed. She was so frustrated. Jessica was out of control.

 

“I had an awful day away from you! All I did was to think of you and all I wanted was to come home, eat with you, rest with you and cuddle and take care of you! All I do is for you! And this is how you pay me?!” She ran out of air and kept silent.

 

Taeyeon hid her face behind her hands and heaved a long sigh.

 

“1…2…3…4…”

 

She was trying to calm herself down. She couldn´t just lose her temper in front of Jessica. Not like that.

 

She lifted her head and finally glanced at her cat under her desk.  

 

A massive wave of guilt hit her powerfully.

 

Her baby had her tiny head under her little paws, trying to cover herself from her, with her body quavering in fear.

 

A tight knot formed inside Taeyeon´s throat at the heart-breaking sight. “What have I done?”

 

Oh lord.

 

She got down on her knees and shifted closer towards her pet.

 

“Sica…” Taeyeon whispered low. “My love…i´m sorry. I didn´t want to yell at you…I got carried away and…”

 

“Baby…?” Pain struck Taeyeon´s heart as Jessica moved away from her touch.

 

Tears swirled in her eyes and her nose reddened instantly.

 

“S-iiica… i´m so sorry my little princess, plea-ssse f-f-fooorgive me…”She stuttered and moved gently her right hand until her baby´s fluffy ear met her fingers. Jessica shook a little and Taeyeon felt like dying. She was a monster.

 

But she was never going to give up on her.

 

She tried again and shifted closer. This time Jessica lifted her gaze and stepped forward willingly. She rubbed her head and nose on Taeyeon´s hand on a clear apology, purring mildly. Her chest tightened and she almost burst out crying. She was about to hold her on a loving embrace but Jessica stepped back rapidly before she could grab her, and sat over a white piece of paper.

 

“What is it…? Is that the paper you´ve been looking after since yesterday?” Taeyeon scratched Jessica´s head with love. “Let me see…I don´t want you to eat it like Sunny said.” The cat hesitated but finally moved forward. Taeyeon picked her up and let Jessica make herself confortable on her chest. Her kitten liked it. Jessica loved her cleavage.

 

She turned over the paper and blinked a few times before melting in pure tenderness.

 

“I love you.”

 

It was the only thing written. Bold, direct and honest. I love you.

 

She fixed her gaze on Jessica and her eyes were shining, looking intently at her, deeper than anything she had ever known…saying how much she loved her. Taeyeon giggled on ecstasy and started kissing Sica´s cheeks and fur with affection.

 

“Meoooww! Meoooww!” Sensing her owner´s joy, Jessica repeatedly Taeyeon´s nose, lips and jaw, shaking excitedly within the arms that held her firm and protected. Her Taengoo wasn´t mad at her anymore.

 

“You´re a chessy baby girl, did you know that?” Taeyeon chortled.

 

“Nyahhh!”

 

Taeyeon laughed happily. “And I love you too, my princess. You mean the world to me…” She kissed Jessica´s adorable nose. “Let´s clean this up…”

..............................................................................................

 

MomySunny and TaengSic the drama queens. lol

I wanted to clarify that Jessica´s character here is only a cat. BUT. That doesn´t mean Human Sica won´t make an appearance in a near future. (?)

Sorry for any mistakes. Feel free to correct me!

Comments are my vitamin pill!