Day 4

Heated days

*Please don´t kill meeeee! I know i don´t deserve you my lovely readers. :( Here is a new chapter. This one is a little bit longer so i hope you can forgive me. Thank you for your comments, subscriptions and upvotes. You´re awesome. Sorry for any mistake, please fell free to correct. Enjoy!*

 

 

 

Day 4

 

“Princess! Come on! We have to get out of bed!” Taeyeon let out a husky laugh.

 

She woke up early in the morning, VERY, amazed to a jumping and playful Jessica. She was trying to leave the warm bed ages ago, but she just couldn´t.  Her baby girl had been hopping on her, rolling all over the sheets and liking her face and neck, just like she was doing at that moment. And it was just too hard for her to resist a mellow Sica. Nevertheless, she had to be the mature one.

 

Taeyeon tried to stop herself from giggling and held the agitated cat from its forepaws, looking intently into her feline eyes.

 

“Baby! I can´t be late again, ok? Sunny is going to scold us all day if I’m not ready when she arrives…”

 

Jessica looked down with sad eyes. She woke up really early and excited, hoping she could convince her owner to stay this time. I mean, BabySica knew she should change her methods. If being spoiled and naughty wasn´t working at all, maybe playing sweet and loving would have a different result.

 

She was wrong.

 

“Meow.” Jessica snorted, burying herself into Taeyeon´s cleavage.

 

“Awww, my love…don´t give me that look…” She cooed and lifted Sica at her eye´s level. “I´ll be back as soon as I can.” She planted a sloppy smooch on Jessica´s nose. “Now stop sulking and help me get ready.”

 

Easier said than done.

 

 

 

Taeyeon glanced at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She was struggling between holding Jessica in her arms and grabbing her tooth brush. She sighed.

 

“Baby, please get off my arms so I can I brush my teeth properly.” Taeyeon demanded.

 

 

Taeyeon blinked a few times and nothing happened. She looked at the mirror´s reflex and stared with resignation how Jessica and bit her pads on utter peacefulness.

 

“You don´t care, do you?”

 

 

“Please?”

 

“Meow.”

 

“Ok…”

 

 

 

After having a difficult time trying to brush her teeth, Jessica finally left her arms and ran somewhere else. She sighed in relief. She didn´t have much time so she had to be faster. She stripped off her pajamas and tossed them into the laundry basket. She turned around and leaped in fright at the unexpected presence of her baby pounding the toilet paper.

 

How did she…?

 

“I thought I had closed the door…”

 

“Baby, no! Don´t play with the toilet paper…” Taeyeon grunted. “Taengoo is going to do her business and shower, and she´s shy if Sica stares, ok?” She tried to sound more patient.

 

“Meoowww…”

 

“Now, get out!”

 

“MEOW.”

 

“Do I bother when you go to your litter box?” Taeyeon hissed.

 

“Meoooww…”

 

“No, right? Now get out Sicaaaa…” Taeyeon was trying not to yell but she was losing it. Since last night incident, she was much more sensitive.  Jessica needed a firm hand and she wanted to be a better owner for Jessica´s sake but…

 

The manipulative cat was staring at her like she could undress her soul with her captivating dark eyes.

 

And purring cutely.

 

How was she supposed to resist it?!

 

Taeyeon bit her lower lip and screamed internally. Sica was so adorable.

 

“I give up…” She mumbled with a growing smirk on her face. “You can watch…”

 

“But stay still Jessica! I don´t want you to unroll and eat the toilet paper!”

 

“Meowww…”

 

 

 

“Here baby,” Taeyeon sat Jessica in front on her cat breakfast. “I want you to eat it all… for your own good.” She sat beside her princess and in front of her cereal bowl. “I´ll have to stuff my mouth with it if I don´t want Sunny to fight me again…”

 

A sudden ringing startled both, making them stop with their breakfast. Two seconds later, Taeyeon realized the incessant sound came from her mobile phone. She stretched her hand over the table and answered without checking who it was.

 

“Hello…”

 

“Tae? Good morning babe!” A sweet masculine voice greeted excited. Taeyeon´s eyes lighted at the voice of her boyfriend. She missed him so much.

 

“Baek? Hi!” She chortled happily with a ticklish feeling inside.

 

“How have you been?” He asked with a smile Taeyeon could sense through the phone. He was all smiles.

 

“I´ve been well, and you? I´ve been trying to call you a million times and I left you messages! Haven´t you read them?” Taeyeon spoke with a pout, fiddling with her spoon.

 

“Yeah babe, I just did. I´m sorry, I couldn´t find my charger and my phone ran out of battery…”

 

“Oh! I thought you were angry at me…”

 

“No…why?”

 

“Because of last Saturday…”

 

“No worries love. How´s Sica?

 

“She´s…” Taeyeon glanced at Jessica, who narrowed her eyes with a furious grimace on her face.

 

“She says hi, hehehe…” Taeyeon chuckled nervous.

 

“I say hi too! Babe, let´s go out for dinner tonight? Please?”

 

“I…” Taeyeon hesitated a little while locking gazes with her baby. “Why don´t you come over? I´ll prepare something delicious!” She exclaimed with excitement, trying to persuade her boyfriend. She couldn´t leave the house more than she already had planned.

 

Jessica.

 

“Babe…what about Sica?” Baekhyun dreaded another attack from the beautiful, yet evil cat. “You know she doesn´t like me much…”

 

“It´s ok Baek, I´ve got it under control.” Taeyeon faked a cough. “See you tonight babe, Sunny is about to arrive.”

 

“Ok babe, have a nice day!”

 

“You too!” Taeyeon hung up and started eating her yummy cereal without lifting her gaze. She could feel Jessica´s eyes on her. It made her feel…uneasy.

 

“Meooowwww…” She didn´t realize when her baby stepped over the table top and got so closer to her. Sica nuzzled her soft nose in the sensitive spot behind Taeyeon´s ear, purring shyly.  Taeyeon´s eyes closed softly, intensifying her senses, and held her tightly against her. She loved this cat so much it scared her sometimes. She couldn´t understand the connection between Jessica and she. It was strange and inexplicable.

 

Magical.

 

She flinched at a sudden, yet familiar, moist feeling on her earlobe. It tickled.

 

Jessica was on her earlobe.

 

Taeyeon felt her heart expand in her chest, melancholy filling her.

 

It had been so long since she last did that. Like, sixth months ago when she was still a kitten. It meant Jessica was in great distress and she wanted to feel comforted somehow. It pained Taeyeon.

 

She didn´t want to leave her. Also, she didn´t want her baby to feel upset with Baekhyun´s presence.

 

“What should I do…?” She whispered with a shaky breath and a heavy heart.

 

………………………………………………………..

 

The aroma of freshly cooked rice filled the cozy and small kitchen. It was six in the evening and Taeyeon was just taking over small details for her romantic dinner.

 

“Princess, you can´t eat that…” She stopped Jessica in her tracks. She was so going to bury her nose into the kimchi fried rice.

 

“Meoow…”

 

“I´m sorry love…” Taeyeon laughed low and served Jessica´s food on her fashionable bowl while the cat approached it without hesitation. “Here is your dinner Sica.”

 

Taeyeon supported herself on the kitchen counter and crossed her arms over her chest as she watched Jessica who ate her dinner joyfully. A goofy smile crept across Taeyeon´s face without her noticing. Jessica´s happiness meant Taeyeon´s happiness. Then, she remembered something.

 

“Guess what baby girl!” She squealed cheerfully. “I bought you a toy!” She ran around the room and took a packet from her purse. She returned rapidly, drawing out the object inside it, and showed it to the kitty which was still eating, impassive.

 

“Look baby, it is a stuffed crown! For a princess like you!” Taeyeon chortled at her wit. She was so smart. When she saw it in the pet market, she knew her kitty would love it. So she grabbed it as fast as she could and paid for it. She just hoped Jessica would be so amazed and entertained by her toy, that she could have a peaceful dinner with her boyfriend. That was her plan all along.

 

Little did she know.

 

The cat finally raised her gaze and saw a funny looking thing in Taengoo´s hands. She felt the urge of chewing it. She stepped forward wanting to have a better look of it but her owner stopped her.

 

“You will finish your dinner first sweetie.” Taeyeon kissed her nose and held her against her will, shoving gently the food in . Taeyeon was so content the stuffed crown had caught her baby´s attention. That meant the romantic dinner was bound to come out well. She glanced at Sica´s bowl and saw it clean. She smirked.  

 

“Ok baby, come on.” Taeyeon picked Jessica up and walked to her bedroom. Or their bedroom. Jessica had her bed and all but she liked Taeyeon more as her bed, so practically, it was indeed their bedroom. Taeyeon put Jessica over the mattress and put the stuffed crown beside her. She waited patiently till Jessica approached it mildly. She touched it slightly with her fluffy paw.

 

“Meooww…” She looked at Taeyeon.

 

“Go ahead Sica, play with it.”

 

The cat started pounding it and soon after Jessica was running around the room with the crown in , having real fun with the toy. Taeyeon closed the door as carefully as she could and ran to the kitchen to settle the last things for the dinner. She was serving two plates with some yummy kimchi fried rice when the bell rang. 

 

“Coming!” She jumped excited and apply some extra lipstick on her lips before running to the entrance. She opened the door and found a reluctant Baekhyun hiding behind a black coat in his hands.

 

“Baek? What are you do-“

 

“Hibabewhereisyourcat?” He whispered low and fast. Taeyeon arched a brow at the weird behavior. Her boyfriend was afraid of her cat? But Sica was so sweet…She could get angry fast but she wasn´t that bad.

 

Was she?

 

Taeyeon chuckled. “Babe, she´s in my room…Get inside before the food gets cold…”

 

“Hehehe…Sorry baby.” He laughed quietly while scratching his head. “How was your day?” He asked and greeted his girlfriend with a loud peck on her lips. She flushed immediately and hugged him.

 

“Good. And yours?”

 

“Good, there was a lot of work but nothing that `The Great Baek´ couldn´t managed hehehe…” He joked. “What´s for dinner?” He asked when they entered the kitchen.

 

“Oh, nothing fancy, just kimchi fried rice hehe.” Taeyeon leaned forward and took the plates she just had served.

 

“I love kimchi fried rice! I´m so hungry!”

 

They walked together to the dining room and sat facing each other. Taeyeon grinned shyly.

 

“Woah babeee! You prepared all this?” There were candles and a bottle of wine decorating the table, making the atmosphere more romantic and private.

 

Taeyeon looked down and let out a small giggle.

 

“Let´s just dig in hehehe…”

 

They started eating and engrossed in a conversation about gossips and irrelevant things, enjoying their company in a comfortable ambience. Taeyeon laughed at her boyfriend´s silly jokes and stories, he complimented her food a thousand times and she also told some funny stories about her family and colleagues. Overall, they were having a really nice time.  

They were about to open the bottle of wine when a very loud and excruciating howl tore Taeyeon´s heart apart.

 

 “MIIIIAAAWWWW!”

 

Jessica.

 

And before she could move a limb from her seat, she heard two, three, four and more desperate yowls from her baby.

 

Her baby.

 

Taeyeon stood up hastily and crossed the apartment at lightning speed. In the blink of an eye she was already standing outside the bedroom door.

 

“MEOOOW! MEOOW! MEOOOWW!!!!”

 

It was like she was crying.

 

Fierce scratching was heard from inside the room, like there was a wild beast trying to shred the wooden piece with its powerful strikes. It left her speechless just for a moment. Jessica´s well-being was her priority no matter what.

 

She snapped the door open and a ball of soft fur collided into her chest, potent. Her small body nestled into in her arms, shaking, trembling, and whimpering nonstop. Taeyeon embraced her like if her own life depended on it. She rapidly scanned the room with her eyes, searching for any danger, anything that could have caused her princess´s sorrow. She sighed in relief when she found everything in place. However, her heart broke again when Jessica sunk her claws in her collarbone as she shook on a clear attempt of climbing higher. She nuzzled her nose in the crook of Taeyeon´s neck sniffing and meowing.

 

“Shuuushhh baby, shuuush…Taengoo is here…” Taeyeon murmured and caressed her lovingly.

 

Jessica´s loud yowls decreased gradually and she started Taeyeon´s skin. She wanted comfort. Her baby wanted her owner. She wanted to feel protected and Taeyeon felt like she was failing awfully.

 

Sica fidgeted on her spot, seeking for what she needed. Then, Taeyeon felt her earlobe being and nibbled mightily. She let out a light squeak while her baby purred, pleased by the contact.

 

“Easy baby…your Taeng is here…” Taeyeon cooed, her affectionately.

 

“What happened?” Baekhyun asked puzzled, standing a little far away from TaengSic. He was still hesitant about getting to close to Jessica.

 

For a moment Taeyeon almost forgot about her boyfriend. She was too engrossed into her princess to notice anything else. Her surroundings and even Baekhyun seemed to pale against Jessica´s presence.

 

“And why is she on your ear?!”He cried out, incredulous.

 

Taeyeon felt her kitty stiffen at Baekhyun´s loud voice and even harder. She winced a little in pain. However, she put it aside. She would endure anything for her. Anything.

 

“Speak lower Baekhyun…She´s scared.” Taeyeon shushed him, sending a not so friendly glare. “I shouldn´t have locked her in my room.” She muttered, remorse clear in her voice. “Let´s go back to the dining table…” Taeyeon mumbled, still locked in a loving embrace with Jessica.

 

A deep frown formed between Baekhyun´s eyebrows; nonetheless, he still walked after his girlfriend glaring at the annoying cat glued to Taeyeon´s ear. They sat on an awkward silence. Baekhyun was weirded out, his expression saying a lot by itself.

 

She looked at her boyfriend and tried to explain her baby´s odd behavior. “She used to do this when she was younger. It is perfectly normal for cats that were separated too early from their mothers.” Taeyeon hugged her and pet her tenderly. “She used to do it to blankets, to my eyebrows and my hair too. I mean, it´s been a while but I guess she is just too stressed.”

 

He faked a smile, shifting on his spot. Then, he proceeded to open the bottle of wine.

 

He needed a drink.

 

“Do you want some, babe?” Baekhyun asked, offering her a glass.

 

Taeyeon shook her head on a negative response and focused again on Jessica.

 

His frown got deeper.

 

“What about your food?”

 

“I lost my appetite…”

 

He inhaled profoundly and stared back at her girlfriend and her cat with growing anger.  Why?! What was so special about that cat?! Why was the pet more important than him?! He just couldn´t understand the relationship between Taeyeon and Jessica. It was a strange and a powerful connection. A connection he didn´t have with Taeyeon, and it frustrated him to an extreme level. He didn´t want to admit it to himself before, but he finally realized that he hated the cat. He once wanted to take care of it and have a good relationship with it because it was important for his girlfriend. However, not anymore. No matter how hard he tried, Jessica wouldn´t budge. And he was getting tired of it.

 

He sighed. “Not even your dessert, Tae?”

 

Taeyeon didn´t even look at him. She was too busy talking sweet and cheesy words to her pet. He squeezed the cup in his right hand when he watched how the annoying cat and grabbed Taeyeon upper lip, it softly. Taeyeon muffled a giggle and tried to separate her baby from her lips. Sica was so cute!

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUS TAEYEON?”

 

Taeyeon snapped her head towards Baekhyun upon hearing his piercing tone. She scowled as she observed his expression. He looked mad.

 

“What ha-“

 

“Is it here when our date ends?!”

 

“What do you me-“

 

“All you needed was your pet to catch your attention for me to disappear?” He took a deep breath. “Like always, right?”

 

“What are you saying…?”

 

“This always happen! Jessica this, Jessica that!”

 

Taeyeon was dumbfounded. She had never seen her boyfriend this mad.

 

“Last Saturday she almost killed me and you didn´t care!”

 

“But i-“

 

“NO Taeyeon! You don´t see it! What i´m saying is that i´m tired that every time we try to spend time together you change me for a CAT!” He raised his voiced.  “A CAT!” He scoffed. “A USELESS CAT THAT GIVES YOU NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!”

 

Taeyeon froze.

 

Two seconds later her confused expression changed into something completely different.

 

Fury.

 

“WHAT. DID. YOU. JUST. SAID.”

 

Her voice slipped like a razor, slow and accurate, cutting the air and every sound around the house.

 

Baekhyun´s rage vanquished as fast as it came. And a wave of guilt started crawling from the top of his stomach as he gulped.

 

He had spoken way too much.

 

“Babe I didn´t mea-“

 

“Out of my house.”

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes to a massive extend. He was taken aback by his girlfriend´s response. She spoke calm but there was something underneath her voice, an implicit threat that was scaring the sh-t out of him.

 

“But bab-“

 

“Leave.”

 

“Tae, please you know I didn´t m-“

 

“You know where the door is.” Taeyeon stood up, still holding Jessica tightly against her chest. He saw how she walked hastily away from him without anything he could have done about it. She slammed the door shut, the echo of it, reverberating, leaving him standing there with a wide mouth opened.

 

He heaved a sigh. He didn´t want to lose Taeyeon and let his relationship crumble without a fight. He needed to figure out something; anything.  He needed to do something.

 

And he was determinated.

 

With that thought in mind, he left the house with a crooked smirk and a restored confidence.

 

………………………………………………………….

 

“Meooowww…”

 

Jessica laid her head on Taeyeon´s cleavage, accommodating her body against her owner, purring gently. She sensed Taengoo´s anguish and wanted to comfort her somehow. The ugly human caused it all. First, he separated her from her owner and then he yelled at her Taengoo. She didn´t destroyed his face because she was still too scared to do something. Also, her owner´s happiness was first. She would kill the horrible human later. For sure.

 

Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Sica and rubbed her nose against her baby´s fur.

 

“I´m okay my love…or at least, i´ll be.”

 

The kitty moved closer to Taeyeon´s face and started her lips with love. She was glad her Taengoo was fine and with her. Nothing else mattered.

 

“You know Sica?! That´s why I fight with my boyfriend!” Taeyeon let out a loud chuckle.

 

“Seriously? You french kissing me in front of him?!” Taeyeon laughed harder. “We are supposed to do that in the intimacy of our room baby! Hahahah!”

 

“Nyaaah!”

....................................................................................

 

*Please don´t freak out! Cats usually on anything, like a baby his/her thumb, when they were separated too early from their mothers. I jus take advantage of it XD. 

Human Sica will appear next chapter.

Thanks for reading and leave comments!*