Night 5

Heated days

*Hello there~ Yes, i´m back. It´s been a hard time and i was very closed to abandon this...but i love you guys a lot, and i hate when authors go on hiatus forever, disrespecting their readers. Also, i love Jessica so much and i dedicate myself to make her characters special and i won´t leave that or leaver her; never. Thank you very much for your support and patience. I´m excited about this chapter and it probably won´t be what you were expecting so i´d like to know what you think. Now i´ll shut up so you can read!

Enjoy! ^^*

 

 

She felt a pair of soft lips collide fervid into hers while her body reacted in ways she had never felt before. Her heart somersaulted, every nerve inside her skin bristled and her breath enraged as the luscious mouth took over her.

 

She closed her hands in a tight grip over what it seemed was a silken bed mattress. All felt oddly familiar though she couldn´t recognize her surroundings or comprehend what was happening.

 

Her mind was in a daze, in a complete muddle. However, her senses sharpened like if they had been multiplied. The smell of warm sun and melting marshmallow filled her nostrils and the taste of velvety sugar invaded her tongue as moist hot lips moved swiftly and experienced against hers.  Taeyeon felt the owner of those lips hover over her, straddling her hips. The weight was light; nevertheless, she was overwhelmed by the pleasant and familiar feeling. Her limbs trembled as thin cold hands grabbed hers, encircling them around a small waist, leaving an electrifying trail wherever the skin met. Her own hands reacted instinctively and wrapped narrow, her fingers intertwining between long silky strands of hair, welcoming the warmth the body against her was offering, and molded herself in an intimate embrace.

 

She shook a little and gasped for air desperately due to the lack of oxygen.

 

She needed to breathe.

 

She needed to think clearly.

 

However, the cold hands clasped her flushed cheeks and a smooth burning tongue entered ravaging its insides. A hot fuzzy feeling went up through like boiling lava and erupted in a muffled moan.

 

This person was driving her crazy.

 

She finally answered the heated kiss with a not so dissimulated eagerness, and challenged the saucy mouth, and nibbling lips and tongue furiously. The colds hands entangled around her nape and Taeyeon felt her upper lip being bitten playfully.

 

Taeyeon´s blood flowed harder inside her veins and reddened her pearl white skin as the wet sound of lips clashing echoed around the room.

 

She caressed the delicate back under her hands, and went lower, exploring, touching and the tempting curve of wide hips. Her companion sighed on and slipped her lips lower, kissing Taeyeon´s jaw passionately.

 

A loud yelp was heard when Taeyeon couldn´t control herself anymore, and d a small cute , massaging shyly and curious.

 

It felt so good.

 

“Taengooo…” A creamy sweet voice purred seductive into Taeyeon´s ear.

 

That voice.

 

That voice sent a ticklish sensation to her stomach, enraging her heart beat. So beautiful.

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly and tried to adjust to the darkness surrounding her. She wanted to see or glance.

 

Two dark and alluring feline eyes stare back at her deeply, locking her mind, soul and heart into an ethereal prison she knew she would never be able to escape.

 

And never would want to.

 

A lopsided grin grew on those thins lips, inviting her, bewitching her.

 

“Taengoo…” the voice whispered mellow, while fingers caressed her hot cheeks lovingly. “Kiss me.”

 

It was not a request, it was a demand.

 

And she was more than willing to obey.

 

She closed her eyes and moved her head forward.  A mischievous tongue greeted hers, enthusiastic as lips clasped together.

 

The both of them grunted at the heated sensation and Taeyeon pulled the warm body tightly against her, chests pressing.

 

“Taengoooo…”The voice murmured between kisses. She shivered in utter pleasure. The voice was eerie yet soothing. It made her feel at ease, like if problems could vanish from her world just by hearing it.

 

She captured the upper lip and tugged it, savoring the strangely familiar taste. Her companion let out small giggles while pecking her lips excited.

 

That laugh.

 

A soft tingling feeling filled her heart and she smiled. It was like a lullaby and it made her feel happy. Very happy.

 

Her insides shook violently and her limbs trembled when teeth nibbled her left ear, biting and the sensitive spot. The sensual mouth went lower, leaving a wet trace on her flushed skin. The lips kissed and her neck fervently and Taeyeon sunk her nails on voluptuous hips, trying to keep herself sane without any real outcome.

 

A distorted squeak escaped for the first time.

 

The sudden feeling of hot breath brushing against her cleavage was driving her crazy.

 

The hips between her hands started moving slowly back and forth, molding their bodies, uniting them more.

 

Like it was even possible.

 

They were so close Taeyeon felt every part of her companion´s body press blatantly against her. She was been beckoned to a tantalizing dance that was making her heart churn and her blood run aimlessly.

 

Her hips swayed on their own and her hands roamed under the fabric covering the curvy and smooth back.

 

“Ahh…” Taeyeon couldn´t hold herself anymore as teeth sunk on her collarbone and wet lips hard on the valley on her s.

 

“Sica…” She moaned loudly.

 

Sica…

 

 

 

 

Sica.

 

SICA.

 

 

Taeyeon´s eyes opened wide and she gasped desperately for air.

 

“What..?” She muttered low, her voice raspy and disorientated. She sat slowly, feeling her body worn out and her limbs numb. Her gaze scanned her surroundings.  She was in her bedroom.

 

“Sica…”

 

She was hit by the memory of delicious lips, hot tongue, mischievous body and maddening desire. It felt like a memory of a moment long gone, lost in the mist of her mind. However, her skin burned, the touch of hands like silk lingering over her and the forbidden taste of strange lips in her tongue.  She shivered and watered.

 

She lifted her hand and dried the droplets of sweat that formed on her forehead and temple.

 

“Sica…”

 

She was dreaming. She was…

 

Having a wet dream.

 

“Sica…”

 

With a woman.

 

“Sica…”

 

With the name of her cat.

 

“Oh god…i´m going crazy…”

 

She was sure she was not lesbian. She was not into girls and definitely not into animals. She didn´t even know the woman of her dreams!

 

Her face turned pale.

 

“I mean…that woman in my dream…” She murmured, struggling with the myriad of sensations striking her while remembering that woman. She didn´t know who she was. Her face was blurry, though her eyes were unforgettable. And that voice. She had never heard such a voice…unique, feline, sweet, addictive, perfe-

 

“Stop!” She tugged her hair, trying the erase the sound of her moans and the way she purred her name into her ears.

 

“What did it mean…? Why! What! I don´t ev- even…Arrrg!” She was frustrated.

 

“Meeeoww…”She felt a warm and fluffy bundle of fur land on her lap, distracting her from her rant. She looked down and met those eyes.

 

Those eyes.

 

She trembled. They were too similar.

 

“No…it can´t be possible…” She shook her head. “I´m still half asleep…that´s why.”

 

Her baby blinked and leaned her head to the side, not understanding what she was saying.

 

“It´s ok baby, you don´t have to understand…” She patted Jessica´s head and the cat purred in content. “It´s not like you would like to seduce me and magically turn into a woman in my dreams, right? Hahahaha…” She chuckled, amused by the absurd thought.

 

“Meoww…” Jessica climbed higher, and started rubbing herself on Taeyeon´s chest, howling nonstop.

 

Taeyeon blinked a couple of times, startled, before bursting into laughter. She hugged her kitty and kissed her nose with affection.

 

“I think you wouldn´t even mind doing that, right?” Taeyeon giggled.

 

“Meow.”

 

“You will be the death of me, Kim Jessica.”

 

 

.......................................................

 

*Lol. I know this wasn´t what you were expecting but i assure you this won´t be the only time human-sica will appear. There are plenty of great TaengSic moments ahead hehe. Tell me what you think and your theory in the comment box below. What happened to Taeyeon? Are those dreams hidden desires? Or is Jessicat manipulating her mind? Is Jessica a witch? A hybrid? Don´t be shy and share what you think.

See you guys!*