Not an update

Heated days

Hi my lovely readers. I guess you all know what´s happening right now.

Those who know me, know that i´m a Jessica fan... and i want to share with you how devastated i am right now. And that i probably will go on hiatus for a while.

Jessica leaving, or being forced out of Girl´s Generation is the worst nightmare for every Sone and GorJess S or MaoMaos. I don´t know what to think anymore cause there are so many theories and everything happened so sudden. However, Jessica spoke out first and what she said makes me thinks the worst sceneario ever. 

We don´t know for sure anything right now but i believe Jessica wasn´t planning on leaving the group. She renewed her contract with SNSD for 3 more years. If i want to leave why would i renew my contract? Doesn´t makes any sense. Also, since she started BLANC she hasn´t neglected or missed any Soshi activity, concert or fan meeting. She has been committed to the S.M. and Girl´s Generation for 14 ing years and her last comments told us how excited she was for the upcoming events and concerts.

My place is beside Jessica and i´ll support her with her decisions and dreams. I´ll never leave her side. If she wanted to leave SNSD, then ok, i´ll support her and wish her the best with her goals.

Nevertheless, something smells rotten here and i don´t believe on S.M.´s ty words. They always cover everything up and Jessica was smart enough to express her feelings before the "official stament". 

All i say is that China´s fan meeting today is going to be hot.

 

I love you my readers and please forgive me.