The Student Teacher wants a child

My Student Teacher

“ Chanyeol what are you doing? Taehyun is upstairs.” Baekhyun yelled quietly trying to break free from the other's grips.

 

“ Please!” Baekhyun froze and turned to Chanyeol who was close to tears. “ I love you so much,” he paused, “ I just can not control myself.” Baekhyun blinked his tears back before embracing the giant.

 

“ Okay. I love you too but you can not suprise me like that. I am only giving you one last chance and I swear if you ruin i--”

 

“ I won’t!”

 

“ Okay then do what you want.” Chanyeol smiled before kissing his lips. Chanyeol leaned over and laid on top of the smaller. He started caressing his side and kissing down his neck. Chanyeol removed his shirt and was about to remove Baekhyun’s shirt when they heard the phone ring. Chanyeol groaned breaking sitting up. Baekhyun chuckled before picking up the phone. Chanyeol noticed his color drain before rushing over, “ what happened?”

 

“ Kyungsoo... he got in an accident.”

 


 

 

Kyungsoo looked up upon hearing a scream and smiled when he saw Baekhyun. Before he could speak, Baekhyun had run over and embraced him tightly. “Baek-”

 

“I am sorry. I am so sorry. I am the worst friend ever. I slept with Jongin, who was your boyfriend... took away your happiness and didn’t even contact you. God I am awful. I am so sorry Kyungsoo. “ Baekhyun was sobbing as Chanyeol and Jongin watched sadly. Kyungsoo shook his head before wiping his tears. “No no I forgive you. “ Baekhyun immediately hugged Kyungsoo again, overwhelmed by emotions.

 

“Alright, let the boy breathe,” Chanyeol said pulling Baekhyun away.

 

“Mr Park!” Kyungsoo smiled widely at him and Chanyeol smiled back. “nice to see you again too.”

 

“What have you been? The last I remember was you quitting.” Baekhyun suddenly frowned at the memory.

 

Baekhyun arrived to class and glanced confused at the presence of the principle talking to Chanyeol. He smiled at Chanyeol, but frowned at the lack of a response. He glanced at Luhan and Sehun, who were being cute and smiled.

 

“Alright attention students,” the principle called as the bell rang, “as you all know. Mr. Park was subbing for mrs. Son, but due to some personnel issues will have to leave early. We have arranged for a new teacher tomorrow.” The entire class booed and the principle shook his head before walking out. Baekhyun forze and kept his gaze on his book the entire period. The bell rang and students began shuffling their books away.

 

“Baekhyun stay back for a bit please.” Baekhyun nodded and motioned for Sehun to go without him. Baekhyun leaned against his desk and watched his female classmates flock over Chanyeol. He finally walked up to Chanyeol when the girls left 10 minutes later.

 

“Did you need something mr. Park?” Chanyeol just stood glancing at him. Baekhyun scoffed in annoyance. “I will take my leave then.”

 

“Do you have to treat me so rudely?”

 

“Oh I am so sorry for treating you like this. Let me beg for forgiveness.”

 

“Baekhyun please let me explain.”


“Oh please do because I am very curious. Explain to me why I am hearing this now with the rest of the classroom? So was yesterday some last minute satisfaction for you?”

 

“Baekhyun it wasn’t like that! I have to go back abroad for my study.”

 

“So why didn’t you tell me?” Baekhyun asked, his voice becoming softer.  

 

“I was going too, but I was so overwhelmed yesterday that I could not break it to you. I just wanted to let the happiness last. I know it was selfish, but I had to you. You understand right?”

 

“Yes it was selfish and I do understand. I hope you survive safely and succeed sincerely mr. Park,” Baekhyun choked out before rushing out of the classroom.  He stopped outside the classroom and broke down in tears. He continued crying even as he felt two arms wrap around him. That was the day he became lost from everything else. He thought he would die, but then he had Taehyun and realized God was blessing him with true happiness.

 

“It has been a while since then,” Chanyeol stated not taking his eyes off from Baekhyun, who was frowning a bit.

 

“It’s nice to see you again. How did you know I was here?”

 

“I told him because he’s my boyfriend,” Baekhyun confessed shocking Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Jongin dragged Chanyeol out of the room.

 

“He’s your what?” Kyungsoo asked in shock.

 

“My boyfriend?” Baekhyun confessed gaining his confidence again.

 

“Since when?”

 

“Since today. WE also dated back in high school before he left.”

 

“You dated him when he was out student teacher and never told me?” Kyungsoo asked in disbelief.

 

“Kyungsoo I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell Sehun and Luhan, but I was scared. I was scared that if someone found out he would have to leave. I didn’t want that Kyungsoo. I loved him. I am sorry.  You don’t have to forgive me, but I truly am sorry.” Kyungsoo moved and hugged Baekhyun, who was sobbing. He sniffled, “ sill Baek. I could never hate you.”

Baekhyun immediately broke out in sobs “it’s okay. Stop crying.”

 

“You must have been so heartbroken all by yourself when he left,” Kyungsoo said sadly as they broke apart.

 

“Yeah but it all went away when I had Taehyung. Even though I feel bad that I did it with Jongin, I am thankful for him.” Kyungsoo smiled at him and Baekhyun returned the gesture.

Baekhyun finally left after a hour of Kyungsoo telling him that he’s fine. Baekhyun picked Taehyung up from the neighbor before putting him to sleep. He walked back down to Chanyeol, who was sitting on the coach, and offered him to sleep the night. Chanyeol nodded and followed Baekhyun up to his room.

 

“Even now your room is like a little child’s place,” Chanyeol teased.

 

“Sorry but not everyone is a oversized giant,” Baekhyun teased back and Chanyeol chuckled. He immediately trapped Baekhyun against the bathroom door before speaking, “you have definitely grown. You would have never teased or messed with me back then.”

 

“Well I had a good teacher,” Baekhyun smirked and Chanyeol returned it. “Oh yeah. Sounds like a good teacher. What else did he teach you?” Chanyeol asked moving his hand under Baekhyun’s shirt.

 

“Hmm it’s been so long. I am not quite sure I remember much from that good teacher,” Baekhyun mocked his lips, arousing Chanyeol, who immediately attacked Baekhyun’s lips. Baekhyun smiled and jumped on the older, knocking them both on the bed. Chanyeol took his shirt off and Baekhyun followed suit before climbing on the elder’s lap.

 

“It’s been awhile since we did this right?” Chanyeol asked trailing kisses down Baekhyun’s neck, who nodded before . Chanyeol smirked and moved for the other’s pants when a knock interrupted. Baekhyun immediately pulled his shirt and threw Chanyeol his before opening the door. Taehyung stood there, rubbing his tired eyes.

 

“Appa I can’t sleep,” he said quietly rubbing his eyes. Baekhyun picked him up before placing him on his bed. He began to soothe his hair and sing a lullaby, as he held him tightly. Chanyeol smiled and cooed a bit at the sight. After a couple minutes, Taehyung’s soft snores filled the room. Baekhyun tucked him in his bed before moving over to the floor by Chanyeol, who held the younger firmly in his lap.

 

“You are an amazing father,” Chanyeol whispered softly as Baekhyun closed his eyes. Baekhyun leaned into Chanyeol and the elder wrapped his arms around him in security.

 

“Thank you,” Baekhyun whispered quietly.

 

“I wonder if I will be as good as you.”

 

“You’ll be a wonderful father,” Baekhyun whispered, sleep dawning on him.

“Really? Then let’s have a child.”

 

“What?” Baekhyun ask opening his eyes.

 

“Let’s have a child,” Chanyeol repeated with no signs of joking.

 

“Shouldn’t we get married first?” Baekhyun asked closing his eyes and snuggling closer again.

 

“Ah! You want to get married which means you want to give me a baby! You can’t go back on your word okay?” Chanyeol beamed and Baekhyun smiled before nodding into the elder’s chest. Chanyeol smiled and kissed the younger’s forehead before smiling down at him. Thank you for giving me another chance. He closed his eyes and fell asleep in a bliss.