The Student Teacher Is Still Georgous

My Student Teacher

 

“ Taehyung don't p run!” Baekhyun warned running in the mall after his son. He looked over and saw his son trip over someone’s bag. The person kneeled and helped Taehyung  up. Baekhyun ran over and inspected him, “ are you okay baby?”

 

Taehyung smiled and showed two thumbs up. Baekhyun smiled before facing the stranger and bowing. “ I am sorry my son ran over your bags.”

 

“ No it’s fine.” Baekhyun froze. That deep voice was really familiar. He looked up shocked “ Chanyeol?!” the lad looked just as shocked. Baekhyun grabbed Taehyung's hand and started walking away. Baekhyun reached the exit when he felt someone grab his hands. he giant hands were so familiar that he couldn’t forget. He shook his hands away and started walking faster when Chanyeol blocked his way.

 

“ go away.” Baekhyun hissed.

 

“ not until you let me talk to you.” Baekhyun pulled Taehyung to a nearby bench and sat the boy down. “Umma will be right back. Stay here okay?” The boy nodded and Baekhyun smiled before walking back over towards Chanyeol.

 

“ What do you want mr. Park?”

 

“ Baekki please..”

 

“ don’t call me that! I am a grown man now”

 

“ I am sorry. I was stupid back then.”

 

“ Well it’s too late for apologies .”

 


“ Baekhyun please.”

 

“ I moved on and am happy with my life so please leave me alone.”

 

“Is he your son?” Chanyeol asked.


“ Yes.”

 

“ Is he my child?”

 

“ Why would it have made you stay?”

 

“ Baek please. I ..”


“ Just stop. He’s not yours. I got drunk at Kris's party.

 

“ Kris is the father! I thought he is married!”

 

“ No you dumbwit! I slept with Jongin.”

 

“ Does he know?”

 

“ Yes. We live together so please go on with your life Mr. Park.”Baekhyun started walking away when the older spoke, barely in an audible tone, “ can we still be friends Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun felt his eyes water. The older was in so much pain and BAekhyun could tell. He wiped his tears before smiling back at the older, “ of course we can Mr. Park.”

 

“ Call me Chanyeol please. I am not your teacher anymore.” Just as Baekhyun was about to answer he paused. A familiar figure walked over towards him from behind Chanyeol. The boy walked over and pecked Baekhyun’s lips, “ hey beautiful.”  

Baekhyun blushed before smacking the other’s arms, “ you are late.”

 

“ I am sorry. Forgive me.” The boy said kissing Baekhyun again. A cough interrupted them. Both looked over at Chanyeol awkwardly standing.

 

“ Ah Mr. Park!” the boy smiled. Chanyeol looked a bit surprised, “ nice to see you again kid.”

 

“ How are you?”

 

“ I am amazing. I have the perfect boyfriend and perfect son.” Jongin smiled wrapping his arms around Baekhyun’s waist. Chanyeol flinched and Baekhyun noticed.

 

“ That’s amazing. I remember you liking Kyungsoo in high school though.” Baekhyun glared at the older man knowing damn well what he was doing.

 

“ I did but I have to be responsible and protect Baekhyun. I love him. I can't just abandon him." Those last words impacted the older the most.

 

“ I see. Well I have to go. Nice seeing you again.”

 

“ You too. go home safe Mr. Park.”

 

Chanyeol walked away and Baekhyun sighed before feeling the guilt slowly creep up. He promised he wouldn’t hurt anyone but this was the man that broke him. He was the reason Baekhyun had to suffer alone so why shouldn’t he be treated this way. Baekhyun was snapped back to reality when he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist. He looked up only to be welcomed by a peck on the lips and Jongin’s concerned face. “ Are you okay?”

 

Baekhyun smiled before kissing his cheek, “ yeah let’s go.” he said before walking towards Taehyung.


“ Hey beautiful.” Baekhyun started laughing as Jongin jumped on the bed and started tickling him. His beautiful laughter was heaven to Jongin’s ears.

 

“ Okay you win.”Baekhyun defeated and Jongin smirked. They both smiled at each before Baekhyun was pulled on Jongin’s lap.

 

“ I know this has to do with Mr. PArk so spill it.” Baekhyun hid his face on Jongin’s chest and the younger sighed.

 

“ Hey. You can tell me. Did he do anything to you? “Baekhyun shook his head before looking Jongin  the eyes with tears.

 

“ Hey hey. don’t cry. I am sorry.”

 

“ No it’s my fault. I have been lying to you.”

 

“ What are you talking about?”

 

“The truth about my and Chanyeol’s relationship, I will tell you now...”