The Student

My Student Teacher

 

Jongin heard the bell chime and looked up only to be disappointed again. He woke up early and arrived at the cafe at 6 am. He looked at his watch again and sighed realizing it was 10. Was Kyungsoo really not coming or did he not get the message? Jongin sighed and blinked his tears back before walking towards the hospital for his shift. He smiled and bowed back at the passing workers.

 

“ Jongin room 2012 stat. There was an accident this morning.”

 

“ Yes sir,” Jongin bowed before running off. Jongin ran into the room and froze. He slowly walked over to the bed and looked at the patient in disbelief.

 

“ Kyungsoo?” he choked as his tears started welling in his eyes.

 

“ What happened?” he asked turning towards the nurse.

 

“ A billboard cut loose and almost hit a child. This man saved him but got hit a bit from the impact. Nothing to serious except for the head. It took major damage. “ Jongin nodded and started preparations.

“ Jongin.”

 

Jongin stirred and blinked before opening his eyes. He turned and saw Kyungsoo. He immediately stood and hugged the older. He had forgot that he fell asleep near the elder’s bedside.

 

“ Oh god, I was so worried. I thought you were not going to show up so I decided to just go to work. Then someone said there was an accident. I saw your face and I just almost cried. I performed on you and fell asleep. I am sorry.” Kyungsoo smiled and wiped the younger’s tears.

 

“ It’s okay. We can always have our date later.”

 

“ I’d like that.”

 

“ So what happened between you and Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo asked after a couple minutes of silence. Jongin sighed before taking the older’s hand, “ Kyungsoo I do feel awful for what I did to you and I am sorry that I could not abandon neither my son nor Baekhyun when I was at fault. We had our moments but I could never love him like I love you. He told me he wants me to be happy o I am hoping you will give me a second chance.”

“ Of course.” Kyungsoo smiled.

 


 

“ Appa someone is at the door.” Baekhyun smiled and kissed Taehyun’s cheek.

“ Thank you. Go and play in your room okay?” Taehyun nodded and ran up the stairs into his room. Baekhyun opened the door and frowned, “ Chanyeol why are you here?”

“ I wanted to reason that you can’t hate me for leaving because you also left.” Baekhyun scoffed.

“ I am sorry but there is a huge difference in leaving for a month and a couple of years.”

“ Well it still hurt.”

“ How do you think I felt then if I was only gone for a month Chanyeol!”

“ I don’t know but I have been missing you just as much!”

“ Appa.” Both males turned to Taehyun who was close to tears. Baekhyun ran over and embraced him. “ I am sorry if we bothered you. Uncle Chanyeol was just practing speaking louder for work because everyone has to hear him.” Taehyun nodded and hugged Chanyeol’s legs.

“ Good luck uncle. I know you can do it.” Chanyeol’s mind stopped and remembered student Byun’s voice.

“ I know you can do it. You are my amazing student teacher.” Baekhyun smiled kissing Chanyeol’s cheeks.

Chanyeol didn’t know what came over him but he walked over and pushed Baekhyun on the coach before kissing him deeply.